It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia and New Zealand refuse to help the Russians aboard a yacht in distress

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thank you, I understand your position. It is as follows:

1. You are white and fluffy, free, completely free
2. I am black and shaggy, Putin's slave, I say and do what he orders. I can only speak propaganda.
3. If someone does not agree with this, let them look at point 1.))))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

2. I am black and shaggy, Putin's slave, I say and do what he orders. I can only speak propaganda.

Aside from the black/white thing, yeah, that pretty well sums it up.

P.S. - It matters not to me what color you are.
edit on 11/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:04 AM
link   

I understand that all people who have lived in Washington for a year become extremely stupid and ugly)))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I understand that all people who have lived in Washington for a year become extremely stupid and ugly)))

I can't speak for ugly (because I already was ugly), but I spent half a day in Washington (DC) once and I was definitely more stupid when I left than I was when I arrived!

I'm reasonably certain the same could be said for the government seat of many countries.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm sorry I forgot that skin color has such a painful meaning to you. I don't think about it, I put completely different meanings into color.

I have a request so that next time I do not embarrass myself, answer my question. I'm going to write a thread about the famous painting by Kazimir Malevich "Black Square". How can I call this picture, so as not to be so disgraced again? Thanks)))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

RT, you are not black. But your approach has been dark lately. And confrontational.

You note sarcastically that "all you can speak is propaganda", but with your recent change of tone, it does feel like someone told you to speak more aggressively.

Don't forget the individual members here are not your enemy.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   

It's good that I've never been to Washington, and I'm not going to. Your colleague opened my eyes))))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

i agree with you on washington now that the democrats are in control.

Communist parties in countries around the world never trust the Communist parties in other countries

Funny part is my computer shows the AIS on the SV lady mary shows its in port.

The current position of LADY MARY is in Tasman Sea with coordinates -43.12674° / 147.25148° as reported on 2021-06-26 00:39 by AIS to our vessel tracker app. The vessel's current speed is 0 Knots and is currently inside the port of BLUNY ISLAND.
The vessel LADY MARY (MMSI: 273334590) It's sailing under the flag of [RU] Russia.

edit on 24-11-2021 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm sorry I forgot that skin color has such a painful meaning to you. I don't think about it, I put completely different meanings into color.

I have a request so that next time I do not embarrass myself, answer my question. I'm going to write a thread about the famous painting by Kazimir Malevich "Black Square". How can I call this picture, so as not to be so disgraced again? Thanks)))

Call it whatever you wish.

As I've already stated, skin color means nothing to me, so I am completely unaffected by the whole color thing. Makes no difference to me.

However, as I detect a note of sarcasm in your post, I will offer a bit of my own. You reference one of Malevich's works in your dilemma, but perhaps you should consider a different 'square', one of Tsar Alexis'. That being..."Red Square".

Touche'

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

My friend, I'm just very ironic and I try to respond with humor. I understand that we can have different concepts of humor and irony and sometimes we cannot understand each other. But everything is in our hands, we learn from each other here.

Thanks for Billy, he cheered me up.
Take in return the memories of a beautiful summer sunrise)))

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

I will leave you with a musical tribute of my own fitting of this thread...

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Sorry, but I did not understand what kind of work of art we are talking about.
I can only say that the name "Red Square" does not mean the color of the square. The Russians used to call "Beautiful" "Red". Therefore, it is more correct to translate this name into English as "Beautiful Square".

Touchet)))))

edit on 24-11-2021 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Sorry, but I did not understand what kind of work of art we are talking about.
I can only say that the name "Red Square" does not mean the color of the square. The Russians used to call "Beautiful" "Red". Therefore, it is more correct to translate this name into English as "Beautiful Square".

Touchet)))))

Ah, but if you look back further in history you will find that the original naming stood for "burnt out area" or 'place'. The soot and ash from the fire at the Great Market in 1571 left the buildings stained a reddish color. Some 90 years later the place was officially named "burnt area" after having been described that way locally for many years.

ETA - See? LOL! You were fooled even by your own propaganda! Talk about "ironic"!!!
edit on 11/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I know the history of Russia well. Moscow burned many times, it was burned by the Mongols, Crimean Tatars, even Napoleon in 1812. But your terms are unknown to me. Only now the Kremlin is red, and 100 years ago it was white, and Moscow was called Belokamennaya (White Stone).

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

If you personally find yourself in such a situation off the Russian coast, then you will certainly be provided with all the necessary assistance. The Russian Ministry for Emergency Situations works very clearly and the main thing for them is to save people, any people, and for free.
In general, it is strange to hear this from a representative of a country that, as she thinks, is the leader of democracy, human rights, tolerance and compassion. Or does it not concern the Russians? Then this is pure racism.

is the leader of democracy, human rights, tolerance and compassion

America is none of those things anymore, nor is Australia or New Zealand

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
They are equipped for a year at sea it says in The article. They suffered damage and needed repairs usually at sea when you need repairs you make to a the closest port able to do them you don’t sail back across the globe.

Who pays for their repairs and restock? They do they have a yacht and sail around the world….

Australian really is full tard now.
a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I thought that if a ship/boat declares it is in distress that those nearby are obligated to help.

link   
-
edit on 11/24/2021 by VierEyes because: (no reason given)

link   
-

link   
-

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join