It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosi call for General strike in Australia.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

In a free society, you have a choice to do your own thing that's what it is all about. Get your freedoms back and then you are free to bitch as much as you like that's the name of the game.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Like I say, I was a very big fan until receiving that leaflet and we must absolutely end the authoritarian madness from our governments (through peaceful, democratic means).

I just question the motives of a man who wants to ban a religion and believe it is a truly slippery slope, the very cancel culture he is also opposed to.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: anonentity

I was a pretty big fan up until I got a pamphlet in the mail of his and one of his propositions according to it is to make Islam a proscribed ideology.

I’m not a Muslim, I have my issues with Islam and think it requires a lot of modernising and reformation, sects of it are just downright despicable but that proposition is the antithesis of freedom.

Depends on what he means by 'proscribed'...

What I do know is Islam is not a religion, it is a radical, disgusting violent ideology masquerading as a religion, with no place in modern society, except as something to learn about in the history books...

He means what the word means, to be banned or; cancelled.

Isn’t freedom of religion enshrined in the first amendment of the US constitution?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Isn’t freedom of religion enshrined in the first amendment of the US constitution?

As I said, Islam isn't a religion, it is a radical, fascistic, violent extremist toxic ideology masquerading as a religion.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That's an opinion which you are free to share. The Muslims I know are quite decent people who just get on with their lives, that goes for the Hindus as well if any of the groups go radical it doesn't mean they are all radical. Or even that the religion has anything to do with it. But if someone gets the Wives and Children killed by a drone, it does not matter what religion you are you will want equal justice. Labeling them extremist for that is farcical, and claiming collateral damage, won't cut it either.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Like I say, I was a very big fan until receiving that leaflet and we must absolutely end the authoritarian madness from our governments (through peaceful, democratic means).

I just question the motives of a man who wants to ban a religion and believe it is a truly slippery slope, the very cancel culture he is also opposed to.

I understand completely, you are on the ground and I'm on the other side of the world, all I would say is, how legit it the pamphlet? Certainly, he would know such a stance would cripple getting the backing he needed, pure speculation on my part but is there a chance it's a smear campaign from the opposition?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There’s always a chance although this pamphlet looked legit as every other point on there was aligned with what is on his website and relayed in speeches etc.

Interesting point you make though and certainly worth considering.

This is the problem with our political options though, picking the least worst candidate.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Who gets to decide that though?

Your government has determined it is a religion and as such, you trying to remove people’s right to practise it makes you anti-constitutional doesn’t it?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

There’s always a chance although this pamphlet looked legit as every other point on there was aligned with what is on his website and relayed in speeches etc.

Interesting point you make though and certainly worth considering.

This is the problem with our political options though, picking the least worst candidate.

Don't tell us Americans about picking the least bad, you see where that got us.

I did start watching more of Bosi and saw this certainly this is BS, is it not? IT sounds like political hyperbole but my hearing could be wrong. I'm not seeing a lot of comments or likes seems like he isn't making all that many waves yet.

Former Aussie Special Forces commander Riccardo Bosi, who’s now running for Federal Political Office, confirms that the Australian Military are currently training to support forced vaccinations, and shoot people who try to ‘escape’.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Haha oh mate, I know you guys know all too well about two bad choices.

Oh yeah thanks for the reminder, that’s the other reason I don’t like him and somehow completely forgot, he spouts a lot of Qanon type rubbish that never comes to fruition. I see a man playing on peoples fears with outrageous claims and a dangerous insertion in to the power vacuum.

Don’t know how I forgot those parts.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperDave90
I get very concerned when people give political speeches wearing uniforms....

Indeed!

The populace are only ever given a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Everything is political babble. He might be part of the plan. A controlled opposition with a clampdown after the chaos of revolution.Who really knows. Everything you see or hear could be controlled for the desired result. We are in some really strange times. But he tells the truth.

edit on 23-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Meanwhile in Queensland:

VIDEO: Welcome to Queensland, Australia ! A new ‘quarantine’ camp near Brisbane.
Twitter unfortunately

The Army is forcibly relocating Aborginees in Northwest Territory to a "Quarantine Camp'. Sounds cushy, no?

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

With any luck, most of them might have gone bush for a long walkabout.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Someone tell them not to trust the blankets

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

That's an opinion which you are free to share.

No, it is actually a demonstrable fact, just a very uncomfortable one for some.

The Muslims I know are quite decent people who just get on with their lives,

I didn't say Muslims are all bad people, but they do all fall into one of three categories...

a) radical jihadist,

b) radical jihadist pretending to be a so-called 'moderate' Muslim, and

c) ignorant of the true nature of the ideology they have chosen to continue to follow.

that goes for the Hindus as well

Hinduism isn't even remotely like Islam.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Who gets to decide that though?

I don't understand your question. There is nothing to decide.

Your government

It hasn't been 'my' government for a long time.

... has determined it is a religion

This government has also determined that they have the power to force medical experiments on Citizens against their will.

So, excuse if I care not what this government has determined...

... and as such, you trying to remove people’s right to practise it makes you anti-constitutional doesn’t it?

No, it is my simple recognition of the fact that the government is the very and absolute last authority I would rely on as to determining what is or is not a limitation on their power.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You know what I meant. Who gets to decide what is a religion?

It’s pretty cool how you want to cancel people’s beliefs, very freedom loving and patriotic of you.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Your demonstrable fact is an opinion, which you should go and share in a Muslim neighborhood and smoke some Hubble bubble, and share with the patrons. While having a Turkish coffee.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

The problem with Islam is that it is a practice that is externalized. What that means is that the religion is practiced by externalizing itself and it does so as a matter of faith. To perfect oneself and the world, the religion must impose itself on all the world, believer and unbeliever alike. That is an open facet and tenet of the faith in its writings and advocated for.

That's quite a contrast with most religions, even Christianity which has followed externalizing practices in the past even though there is little in the Bible to lead one to believe this is what ought to be done when you get right down to it. Christ did not come to physically liberate the Jews from Rome, for example, and create a literal Kingdom on earth. Instead He came to establish a means for us to realize the spiritual Kingdom of God in Heaven ... after we die. Any physical kingdoms are to be established after the end of days.

Islam openly preaches the forced conversion or submission of all the world to Allah, and the religion itself is both religion and governmental system.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join