It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Has Gone Mad. PM:I will Go Against Anyone Going After Vax Mandate You are Anti Vax!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Australia goes full fascist.
The mandates and passports are not even based on any data or science but lets lock up people for refusing to get vaccinated.
While the polticans dont need to follow the same rules as normal people do.

Something is weird with this politician.Something is weird with all the western polticans its like someone is hanging them by a thread "Do as we say"
edit on 22-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The government will have to put a gun against my head, to put a needle in my arm.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Ask yourself why would any politician pass legislation that would endanger their own lives. The answer is simple they have a gun to their heads.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The guy is a complete psychopath.
Bulging eyes, only blinks a couple of times through the whole video, something is wrong with that dude.
Less than 2000 deaths in a country of 24 million?
Kiss your asses goodbye my Aussie friends.
It’s a good thing Australia is an island, that way the Walking Dead “vaccine” zombies will have a hard time spreading around the world.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
The government will have to put a gun against my head, to put a needle in my arm.

Same here.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The guy is an imbecile and should not be in the position he is.

You see people like that in Australia, ALL of the State Premiers, are NOT chosen because of their leadership qualities. They are just people who happen to have floated to the top of a political party, very much the same as a well aerated sh!t will float in a dunny* bowl above all the rest.

And with this type of "leadership" we see weakness. The weakness is demonstrated by the iron fist approach, which is the easy option that a weak and fearful person would take.

*dunny, Australian for toilet.
edit on 22 11 2021 by myselfaswell because: clarification of dunny.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I certainly don’t agree with my country and states draconian approach that we’ve experienced though for context, this bloke is the premier of the Northern Territory, one of it not the least populated states (it’s a territory, same thing essentially) and seems to be specifically speaking on people discouraging vaccination in remote indigenous communities where the virus has gained a foothold.

Not cool rhetoric but this is hardly the most alarming person or position in Australia. Here in Victoria things are getting somewhat back to normal.....all be it after being medi-raped and subjected to the passport crap.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Who is the minister in the twitter vid? It looks as if he is mind controlled. He just keeps parroting: "If you are anti-mandate, you are an antivaxxer!"

It reminds me of another famous accusation: "If you are anti-Israel, you are anti-semitic!"

As soon as you are alternatively accused of being anti-semitic, there is a pulse of fear and your heart skips a beat, because there is a deep conditioning in society that being anti-semitic is something dire and despicable.

Similarly the term "anti-vaxxer" has acquired the same association. People who are hesitant to trust the safety of the Mrna gene therapy often begin their posts with "I am not an anti-vaxxer, but..." disclaimer.

This minister continues to use scare tactics against any one opposed to any of the mandates relative to covid, by spitting out the dreaded "anti-vaxxer".

Kind of reminds me of a bygone classifier of a certain group of deplorables: "Dope Fiend". Dope fiends had to run, had to hide, could not secure a job, were outcasts from the noble citizenry. Why? They loved the jab. I don't know...

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I want to have sympathy for the Australians but if they are not going to help themselves then nobody else will care.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
it is like "China gave them a quota of bodies"
and they aren't making their quota
and so they are starting to worry
so they are pushing harder

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

the guy surely is being blackmailed at some level
I don't believe he even believes in his own speech

he's a liar , period

link   
The fever pitch.
Wonder when the crescendo will be?

link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Bulging eyes, only blinks a couple of times through the whole video, something is wrong with that dude.
It’s a good thing Australia is an island, that way the Walking Dead “vaccine” zombies will have a hard time spreading around the world.

For only a virus that has killed Five Million. I am not downplaying the thing but the over reaction to this had being overkill,

You have apartments, condos demanding that new residences get vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

the guy surely is being blackmailed at some level
I don't believe he even believes in his own speech

he's a liar , period

Aus, Austria, Germany are now following the same language? what is going with the polticans and their health officials who say things like "If you dont get vaccinated, those who dont get vaccinated will live miserable for the rest of their lives?"

The mRNAs had never being experimented on massive scale.

(post by jimmyx removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I want to have sympathy for the Australians but if they are not going to help themselves then nobody else will care.

Perhaps you’ve not heard of 100,000+ protesters consistently turning up in Melbourne?

To the point Dicktator Dan was forced to make amendments (albeit failing) to a proposed bill?

Tens of thousands in other cities.

Hush up now.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

originally posted by: RazorV66

For only a virus that has killed Five Million. I am not downplaying the thing but the over reaction to this had being overkill,

You have apartments, condos demanding that new residences get vaccinated.

That's the 3 D's.
Despicable, Deplorable and Dehumanizing.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Will they continue to protest more? this would continue only if more and more comply. It wont matter inflation is skyrocketing in other countries.

You would have to decided either your health, job or health.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: Archivalist

Same here.

I would just let you fools die…but…if you get sick with covid, no hospital, no medical help whatsoever. What a bunch of creampuff snowflakes if you are scared s##tless to get a COVID shot

Fauci likes the way you polish his ballz, keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Will they continue to protest more? this would continue only if more and more comply. It wont matter inflation is skyrocketing in other countries.

You would have to decided either your health, job or health.

I’m sorry but I don’t understand what you are saying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join