It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia constitutional crisis looming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Send in the UN Peacekeepers , they will be disarmed and destroyed in ten minutes

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

one day of heavy bombardment and those troops are greatly reduced in numbers . China can not afford to send troops abroad because in a heavy exchange their infrastructure is toast . I have always felt China is a paper Tiger .

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

What I am talking about is not a wartime scenario. In my scenario, the government of Australia, or whatever country, is complicit.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

They also have the problem of the "Fit for Active service "Scenario the same as the States It's not like they were all brought up on old-time food. Plastic rice was not the diet the little guys in Pyjamas were eating either.
According to this, the immune system is being destroyed at a significant percentage a week anyway.I am very worried about even mentioning anything like this to a vaxed person, I would rather let them be.www.bitchute.com...

edit on 21-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I don't think the CCP in China would be able to effectively police their own Chinese population, and the North American ones simultaneously, but who knows? The logistics to send a couple million foreigners to police the USA for instance would be extensive, and vulnerable to attack / sabotage. Morale would become an issue if the deployment lasted too long. It would be rougher to pull something like that off than probably most people appreciate.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

If there is an uprising and the cops get killed, they send in the army, which weakens the national readiness, then it happens in another town and the army has to cover that place as well, in the end, the army patrols are weak, and can't get supplies moral gets low and they just hitch a ride back home because family is all that's how it goes down, after a point where nobody gives a stuff anymore. Thats everywhere not just China.

posted on Nov, 22 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Spot-on, my brotha.

Yup. That's people, for better, or for worse

<< 1   >>

join