It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia constitutional crisis looming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It looks like a repeat of the Goff Whitlam times. I was looking at Scomo , and thought what's going on ? he is telling the State premiers to back off.. Then realized why... his government is heading for the wall as crossbenchers and Pauline Hanson will. Block supply and cause them to dissolve the government here is a summary on FB.www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2021 by Echo007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
You all can dream.
It is no longer a "clown world "
Sorry the video just shows us that the 'clown world " now has entered the " the DREAMVILLE WORLD "

Again, that guy does not clearly understand the power of those in power
THOSE IN POWER WILL REMAIN IN POWER BECAUSE OF THIS: FEAR = fear every alien regardless

That man most likely will be dethroned of his common sense through govt. fear
Works all the time

If you think those in power of us are FOOLS, better think again.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The numbers on the streets have scared them, Scomo is starting to say he is really one of the people and urges the State Premiers to get back to normal at 80% vax rate, he will end up getting charged as just another irrelevant pedo , many forces are working against them. One of the main ones would be organized crime which must be pissed off with the drop in revenue. In fact they are more than likely all have contracts out on them now.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

hte numbers on the streets have scared them,

Violent civil disobedience is all a part of the plan. UN Peacekeepers will be sent in to restore order. Australia looks like a soft target when compared with how heavily armed the American populace is.
edit on 20 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: musicismagic

The numbers on the streets have scared them, Scomo is starting to say he is really one of the people and urges the State Premiers to get back to normal at 80% vax rate, he will end up getting charged as just another irrelevant pedo , many forces are working against them. One of the main ones would be organized crime which must be pissed off with the drop in revenue. In fact they are more than likely all have contracts out on them now.

In one way, fear is a 2 edge sword. I hope you are right. But the US military let Biden fk up in Afghan and not a signal brass said a fkn thing. Now that is FEAR mr anonentity

Power in the wrong hands can and will destroy everything you worked for in life. The good thing is about my post of " dreamville ", is when people wake up ( which they are doing all around the world ), that is when the people can show who really controls the government and since politicians are mostly on the dark side of the law, it will also take the ones on the dark side of the law to bring down the evil bastards .

There are a lot of US Congress people leaving in the next 3 years, you know why, because of fear. We have a saying in Asia, when you win, you can also lose .

Yes, these bastards that have controlled us are now understanding what the Asians say about winning. Winning is fine if it is fair and just. EX. the men who say they are woman and go into competition, and win. They are losers actually and they know it, but I feel they are mentally ill and have lost touch of reality, and this is what I see with politicians these days.

They wouldn't know what reality is if they were even EATING it. my good friend
edit on 1100000041182021-11-20T22:18:41-06:00184111pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1100000012192021-11-20T22:19:12-06:00191211pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1100000050192021-11-20T22:19:50-06:00195011pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

hte numbers on the streets have scared them,

Violent civil disobedience is all a part of the plan. UN Peacekeepers will be sent in to restore order. Australia looks like a soft target when compared with how heavily armed the American populace is.

Unless the UN 'peacekeepers' are no longer on board with 'the plan' . They've been lied to , more than likely, and just as many police will refuse to follow orders for the same reasons. Once they understand they're just more minions for the 'elites' it's game over for the 'elites'.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Unless the UN 'peacekeepers' are no longer on board with 'the plan' . They've been lied to , more than likely, and just as many police will refuse to follow orders for the same reasons. Once they understand they're just more minions for the 'elites' it's game over for the 'elites'.

China is part of the UN. The official number is that they have just over 4 million military and paramilitary. I think they have more than that, and also have the capacity to generate many more troops through conscription. They have about 600 million men between the ages of 18 and 40 that are ripe for conscription. I don't think the Chinese troops would be too shy about roughing up Americans or Australians if given the greenlight.
edit on 20 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

An American soldier that has left all his ordinance in Afghanistan, then being told to police the Australians, against many Comrades walking the streets in protest will be, the undoing of the pathetic great reset. It is collapsing in chaos true. But who is waiting patiently in the wings planning a coup when the time seems right? The enemy is still making mistakes that will be their ultimate undoing. I think it will be violent and quick not a long drawn out campaign. The head of the serpent will be severed and replaced quickly.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I don't think they will be sending any Americans.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

The problem with that one is that the Australians might have more full-on psychopaths per head of population than China. I was in Cairns once chatting to a Chef at a table by the front when he casually pointed to a new rubbish bin the large green ones that hold the street rubbish. He said it was a new one because last week a Japanese tourist was killed and arms and legs cut off and stuffed into the previous one. Having gone into one of the loos, there was a receptacle for people to put used syringes in. The next town was visited was looking for the killer of a fifteen-year-old girl. Then if that wasn't enough, I overheard some strange characters admiring the way that hitchhikers were dealt with in victoria by the chicken on the stick method. One of the guys casually admitted he had been out on parole for double homicide. BANG BANG he mimicked with his finger laughing. Two people in a Bar wanted to have a fistfight with me. Which was about the time that The Kombi driver got shot and Johan keys escaped, they got a guy for it, but it looked like they just wanted a conviction to get the tourism back. No, I didn't bother holidaying there again, the final straw was seeing a bit of a human jaw with two teeth attached on the morning walk in Alice Springs. Mabey it's the heat or something. Or perhaps I get in funny situations but hey ho it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I live a bit south of Cairns, and I'd say that the further north you go, the crazier people are....probably the heat. My dad told me stories about the fishing boats in the gulf starting massive firefights over a boil of prawns....

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

I've spent many years up in Cape York & NPA. I can tell you Cooktown is one great big unfenced asylum. Weipa isn't much better. If you're ever in the Gulf of Carpentaria, go to the animal bar in Karumba, everything is bolted to the floor.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Yep. I've spent a fair bit of time in Weipa....too many crocs to go swimming, so they built a swimming hole in town....then the crocs moved in there too.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
if Pauline Hanson pulls this off, this is huge.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well.... I hope something gets done because all I have been thinking about is that if this social segregation comes into play.....

Oh btw that's not me who would do any kind of action like that. I am too emotionally stable to do anything out of the ordinary, but I know a great deal of other people act more on their emotions than I do, which is the majority of other people.

I'm definitely emotionally stunted.

I mean I don't even go out and protest.

But all I can think of is how other people might act like...
edit on 21-11-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Heavily armed psychopath here. I have no delusions that we would be able to do anything in the U.S. to stop a U.N. takeover, especially if they start sending Chinese Peacekeepers by the millions.

You should pay close attention to what MIM has been saying about his Chinese spiderwebs.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

How does it go???..... "How many of the little cants did ya git last noit?" "Had a niot orf mate did foive hundred last avo" .."Youll want a cold one then?"

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Im in Brisbane as of December 17 I will be locked out of everything the only current politician I like is the ex SAS guy Ricardo Bosi but I have not heard his opinion on the Crown or Crown temple(City of London which our legal profession swears allegience to.We need to be rid of these 2 entities or we will just repeat this adventure in the future.Its time for a Republic

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Me as well the guy has character, and as for a Republic bring it on. New Zealand will be heading that way to we have enough of the parasites as well. I also have a problem with the amount of vaccinated, the moment you are six months over the second jab you are then classed as unvaxed. so a lot of people will not risk a third shot, as. the more reports of vax injuries come out. I am still trying to work out if this is a last grab for money in a coming depression from big pharma, along with their usual cock-ups. Or a planned culling. Nothing on the childbirth stats from anywhere, this makes me suspicious that, since the internet is a hundred percent controlled, it might be the biggy.
edit on 21-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join