It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: People Over 30 Rates of Covid Infection Per 100k Are Higher Among the Vaxxed Than The Unvaxxed.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
(I changed the title of the article since the original article really does not give the right message as to what is going on now in England. Also, note that I am giving an archived version of the original article because to read the UK's "The Spectator" you need a subscription.)

Lionel Shriver
The absurd theatre of vaccine passports

From magazine issue: 20 November 2021

In August, Public Health England released data which shows that vaccination does not appreciably guard against Covid infection and transmission and protection worked out at around 17 per cent for the over-fifties. As I observed then, this would mean the vaxxed and unvaxxed pose a comparable danger to each other. All Covid apartheid schemes are therefore insensible.

Fresher information has fortified this conclusion of the summer. In every age group over 30 in the UK, the rates of Covid infection per 100,000 are now higher among the vaxxed than the unvaxxed. Indeed, in the cohorts aged between 40 and 79, infection rates among the vaccinated are more than twice as high as among the unvaccinated. PHE’s fruitlessly rechristened body, the UK Health Security Agency, frantically clarifies that the data ‘should not be used to estimate vaccine effectiveness’, a caveat which I include for the sake of accuracy. But the differences in the infection rates are drastic enough for you to draw your own conclusions.

archive.today...://www.spectator.co.uk/article/the-absurd-theatre-of-vaccine-passports

When this started happening there were various countries which at first were providing the same results such as Israel when they published that more than half of the people hospitalized were vaxxed patients. This wasn't/isn't just happening in Israel. Other countries also at first were reporting the same thing. But then they all changed the message and started giving excuses as to why this was happening, and then sure enough people began to forget these original reports.

Now in the UK the same thing seems to be happening.

Here is the original article from the Spectator, but you need to have a subscription to actually read it.

The absurd theatre of vaccine passports

Yet now we have in the U.S. the new director of the NIH claiming that "people whom spread misinformation about COVID-19 should be brought to justice." We also have the Pfizer CEO, Albert Bourla, asserting that "individuals who spread false information about COVID vaccines are criminals and have literally cost millions of lives."

This is of course an attempt to stop any information that shows the truth about vaccines and these evil people. How easily do people forget that many facts about COVID-19 at first were claimed by these same people to be "conspiracies and misinformation."

Remember that the first reports that stated the virus was not natural and was possibly man-made was claimed by Fauci to be a lie and a conspiracy. Or the fact that dr. Death Fauci himself was responsible for outsourcing to China these experiments which are a bioweapons program and caused the pandemic. Yet Fauci and everyone linked to this pandemic have been lying from the start and from the start what is now facts about COVID-19 were labeled originally as "conspiracies and misinformation." So it's obvious these evil people want to stop the truth from being found out.

edit on 20-11-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct links.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
More having the vaccine then people not, so I think it makes perfectly sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Except that originally countries like Israel, Australia, and some others were posting articles which stated that more vaxxed patients had to be hospitalized than unvaxxed patients.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Benefits Outweigh the Risks.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

The vaccine is supposed to stop you getting infected in the first place.

That is what vaccines are supposed to do.

These vaccines don't seem to work so they changed the meaning of what vaccines are.

Either focus on truth or have yourself some hocus pocus.

P

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

BS.

i also recently posted this other article.

Healthy boys may be more likely to be admitted to hospital with a rare side-effect of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid vaccine that causes inflammation of the heart than with Covid itself, US researchers claim.

Their analysis of medical data suggests that boys aged 12 to 15, with no underlying medical conditions, are four to six times more likely to be diagnosed with vaccine-related myocarditis than ending up in hospital with Covid over a four-month period.

Most children who experienced the rare side-effect had symptoms within days of the second shot of Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine, though a similar side-effect is seen with the Moderna jab. About 86% of the boys affected required some hospital care, the authors said.

Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

From
Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study

Yet now in many countries children are being forced to be vaxxed as well.

Everything these people have claimed, first about COVID-19 and it's origins and then the vaxx itself has been all lies.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I know this is the same line that our top health officials had being using since the past year.

Yet now in many countries children are being forced to be vaxxed as well.

Not just forced in Canada they are forced to present proof of their vaccination at age Five. That is Child Abuse. They keep changing their narrative whenever the efficiency wanes.
edit on 20-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Child abuse, as well as indoctrination and training for future "papers please" anti freedom living.

Big tobacco knew it, Hitler knew it, public schools controlled by Democrats know it... If you want to brain wash the public, you simply brainwash the children for a few decades.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Yes for the People who actually NEED the vaccine .

Why would anyone else Risk it in general ? For questionable Covid-19 benefits ?

There are thousands of Viruses circulating the Globe at any moment Covid-19 is only one of them and I should take an untested vaccine for a Virus that has a less than a 2% overall morality rate ?

A vaccine that does not keep me from getting the Virus nor does it keep me from spreading it , I've had Covid-19 and It was at worst light Flu symptoms . My immune system is up to date so why would I get the Vaccine ?

Do you really not see how ridiculous this all is . ?
edit on 20-11-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

(post by CovidKiller removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

There are still people in the world who have gone thru
this pandemic from the start refusing to be effected by it anyway.
They know of no one who has died from it. Know only a very few
who've had it. Never worn a mask any where unless asked. Never
tested and refused the vaccine with malice. I know because I'm
one of them.

And I know many people who are comparable to the same being true
for them. And they know many others having the same experience.
The whole thing lacks reality and defies the narrative 100%. The
whole thing was so weak from the beginning. I laughed at people
wearing their mask. I don't do that anymore because now I know
they're sick alright. Sick with fear and I should have never laughed.
We should be mindful at all times of one important fact.

Fear will always sire hate.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

NO vaccine on the planet is 100% effective.

The yearly flu jab is only 40-50% effective
TB vaccine is around 70% effective
Measeles vaccine 97% effective
Rubella Vaccine 97% effective
Mumps 78% effective
Chickenpox 90% effective

www.cdc.gov...
www.cdc.gov...
academic.oup.com...
en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=One%20dose%20is%20about%2093,97%25%20effective%20at%20preventing%20measles.
www.hhs.gov...#:~:text=Two%20doses%20of%20the%20chickenpox,children%20and%20adults%20from%20chickenpo x

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Yet now we have in the U.S. the new director of the NIH claiming that "people whom spread misinformation about COVID-19 should be brought to justice." We also have the Pfizer CEO, Albert Bourla, asserting that "individuals who spread false information about COVID vaccines are criminals and have literally cost millions of lives."

This is of course an attempt to stop any information that shows the truth about vaccines and these evil people. How easily do people forget that many facts about COVID-19 at first were claimed by these same people to be "conspiracies and misinformation."

Actually I was digging around on the net on Pfizer media connections trying to figure things out. I had read an article from Norway about how a bunch of fully vaccinated elderly died of Covid. All the elderly had been fully vaxxed with Pfizer's.

Why were US media silent on Pfizer vaccine deaths?

The article went on to question "Why are they not reporting this news story in the United States?"

Good question. So I dug around.

Turns out that the cause is one of Pfizer's Directors of the Board. Jim Smith. Full name James C. Smith is currently employed as one of Pfizer's Directors. He was also the CEO of REUTERS. He was in charge of Reuters after the merger after which Reuters bought out over 220 smaller companies. So it is a media monopoly.

Jim Smith: Pfizer Director and Former CEO of Reuters

So NIH has it backwards. Pfizer and Reuters should be prosecuted for monopoly and Anti-Trust laws for creating a "chilling silence" of free speech and free press using threats, coersion, bribes, and false accusations.

The other problem I found while digging around about Pfizer is another one of their Directors---Scott Gottlieb.

Scott Gottlieb: Pfizer Director and 23rd Commisioner of the FDA

Obviously this is how Pfizer keeps getting away with stuff they shouldn't be allowed to get away with in the FDA. There should be a law stating that someone who is a Commissioner for the FDA should not be allowed to be a Director for a Pharmaceutical Company. And perhaps there is such a law under Anti-Trust statutes. Not sure.

Makes me wonder who from the NIH works for Pfizer.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The vaccines aren't actually working that great after three months, but the people who are vaccinated have been led to believe they are protected...so they are not taking precautions like they should be. Who's fault is this? It isn't actually the ones who have been deceived into believing they are safe from this virus. Blame the ones who pushed the vaccine as a panacea.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
here is a newer article from Reuters.

www.yahoo.com...

It should be fully read so misinterpretations won't cause people to say things that are wrong. The links are not click links, it takes more time to get them and I only looked at two of the links. It kind of just states that there are severe break through cases and deaths among the vaccinated people and that the vaccines are not as good as they were made out to be. About the same as many people here are saying about this.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If the vaccines were any good, you wouldn't have breakthrough cases ramping up quickly in vaccinated individuals after 3-4 months have elapsed.

And you wouldn't have the CDC urging people to get booster shots just 6 months after they were fully vaccinated.

I do hope most Americans are starting to realize how the insane Covid-19 push is nothing but a MONEY GRAB.

What they don't realize (yet) is that the Vaccine cash-cow is a transition from the Covid-19 sickness/hospitalization/death MONEY GRAB of 2020, and the first 3 months of 2021.

I'm sure there are already plans being made to unleash the next big $$$ generating sickness.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The sheep are now lab rats...

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Experimental vax that isn't a vax has no record FOR safety and it is "safe" in your mind. Remind me to not include you in the "think tank" when we reset to following the COTUS in the US.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Short of laughing at them, I am with you all the way.

The fact of the matter is the Amish in America as a whole just ignored all the mandates and they didn't suffer for it. Cities that said no to the mask mandate simply had less health issues. I haven't heard of one city or state suffering from their people not getting vaxxed while the lockdown states are full of CV patients when most of them are vaxxed. Then the procedures used by the Hospitals harmed the lungs and that took out more than the initial wave of so called CV19. To top it off the studies on Immune system response prove you can't carry it after you recovered naturally and are less likely to get a variant that will kill you. The math is not in the favor of Fauci and his criminal conspiracy.

originally posted by: Randyvine2

There are still people in the world who have gone thru
this pandemic from the start refusing to be effected by it anyway.
They know of no one who has died from it. Know only a very few
who've had it. Never worn a mask any where unless asked. Never
tested and refused the vaccine with malice. I know because I'm
one of them.

And I know many people who are comparable to the same being true
for them. And they know many others having the same experience.
The whole thing lacks reality and defies the narrative 100%. The
whole thing was so weak from the beginning. I laughed at people
wearing their mask. I don't do that anymore because now I know
they're sick alright. Sick with fear and I should have never laughed.
We should be mindful at all times of one important fact.

Fear will always sire hate.

edit on 21-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Except that originally countries like Israel, Australia, and some others were posting articles which stated that more vaxxed patients had to be hospitalized than unvaxxed patients.

Wasn't the average age of a seriously sick vaxxed patient something like 83?

This would seem to indicate that the issue here was the age of the person.

<<   2  3 >>

join