It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No waiting for organ transplants in China, and a lot of detail on the reset.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is a very interesting reading and listening, which equates with what is rolling out. It mentions that China is harvesting healthy body parts from Camps. The world economic forum sat a few years ago and decided in advance on what is transpiring. It is quite creepy what these Psychos have planned. They did not bother hiding it.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They believe in recycling 🦇

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No and just NO!!!!

This is creeeeepy to think you can have a human killed for your liver or kidney. I hope this is not murdered peoples organs is all there is left to say.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Are you really Han Chinese if your organs are not

Also nothing new either you accept your re-education or they find other ways to make you assimilate

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

This has really gone on far too long. But wait perhaps the falun gong has a cunning plan, where their parts will steadily replace the Chinese, with their spare parts.
It's a bit like the British flying officer joke.... He is in hospital and the German officer tells him that he is very sorry but they will have to amputate his legs, he says it makes him sad but could they drop them back in Britain on the next bombing raid. They agree, and a few days later they say we are afraid that we will have to amputate your arms, he said ok but could they drop them back in Britain during their next raid?.A few hours later the officer comes back in and says, absolutely not! we know what you are up to.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Your link goes to a video related to that Maritime Law garbage criminals use to excuse theft of property and ignoring the law in general. It has nothing to do with organ transplants in China? Do you have a link to something about your topic?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

It comes up in the vid I did say that it was mainly details from the world economic conference on what they had planned.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

11.45 in the vid, it mentions organ transplants.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Assuming these organs are going to rich clients, I think the correct term would be "up cycling".

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

No wonder the oldies that should be heading for their last sleep are still running the country, I bet most of them are on their second heart by now. Shame they cant do brain transplants.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Your link goes to a video related to that Maritime Law garbage criminals use to excuse theft of property and ignoring the law in general. It has nothing to do with organ transplants in China? Do you have a link to something about your topic?

By criminals do you mean politicians?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Thanks. I found it. That Maritime Law bunch of confidence people turns me away from anything they say. I was curious about what's going on in China though.

I suspect the rich and powerful anywhere on the planet can if they chose to, get transplants on demand.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
After my current I.Q. score of minus twice the international average I'm seriously contemplating a full head transplant.
edit on 19-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: Dublin

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infiniteMeow

I'd wait until the next generation of new models come out. Just saying...

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: infiniteMeow

I'd wait until the next generation of new models come out. Just saying...

I'm stopping in and giving this a star for waiting till I finished my sip of non-caf coffee, then finding this👍🏼🙄😆

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

No and just NO!!!!

This is creeeeepy to think you can have a human killed for your liver or kidney. I hope this is not murdered peoples organs is all there is left to say.

It is beyond creepy. Talk to the Uighurs...

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

yeah, if theres money in it..
isis did same to their prisoners, even had their own doctors
and the very best israeli hospital gear

join