It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria - Compulsory Vaccination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A friend sent me these screen grabs ref the Austrian Military. Looks like they are standing firm against the Government mandate!!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I realize it won't be televised , but don't start the revolution without me!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

After what you had posted there I managed to find an apparent translation of this full article (might not be the same one but it has same title etc)...

Austria rises up against the "sanitary dictatorship"

The police and the army are refusing to enforce the "sanitary pass", in the name of "human liberty and dignity". Both will be taking part in a large demonstration against mandatory confinement [tr: lockdown for the unvaccinated] in Vienna on the 20th November.

Only a few days after Austrian Chancellor Schallenberg mandated lockdown for unvaccinated people, political figures and unions are calling for an uprising against this "liberticide" measure, the only one of its kind in the world.

FPÖ (Austrian Freedom Party) leader Herbert Kickl has called for a "mega-demonstration" on 20th November. Soon afterwards, the president of FGÖ, the union of Austrian armed forces, got in step with Kickl and joined the movement in a letter published on 14th November, in which he mentions "defending fundamental rights and liberties". The FGÖ went on to specify that "everybody" has the right to protest, even if locked down!

The requirement for enforcement imposed by the Interior Minister Karl Nehammer has already been rejected by the police union. Besides, the Union of Austrian Armed Forces [not sure if this is the FGÖ mentioned earlier] have announced their participation in the demonstration in Vienna.

The government is in panic

This is a resounding blow to a government which, according to Austrian media, seems to be more and more panicked. According to the weekly Wochenblick, Hermann Greylinger, the president of social-democratic unions (FSG) and of the police union has made it completely clear that the police do not think they're able to perform enforcement. In his letter, Manfred Haidinger (FGÖ) adds that "we are making it clear in this communication that taking part in assembly is a legal right, one which is specially protected, and which is acknowledged in the draft ordinance. Participation in assembly and freedom of movement in the whole of Austria are allowed". Even though unvaccinated people are advised to travel in private vehicles.

Finally, the communication notes that "forbidding a planned meeting of citizens, or forbidding an assembly of political parties has been recognised as illegal" by the Vienna administrative tribunal.

Original article before translation

Thought it might be worth chiming in with

edit on 19-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So if everyone waits until February 1st what are they going to do?

They tried in Quebec to force health workers -- oops - Ontario, Quebec drop vaccine mandates for health workers

Continuing to force the 22,000 unvaccinated Quebec health-care workers to get the shots or lose their jobs would have “devastating consequences,” said Health Minister Christian Dube

Issue I have with the Austrian newspapers reporting is they have a 2-G rule, and applies to both vaccinated and “recovered” people who can show proof of past infection and natural immunity in place of vaccination. but the only report on the Jabs not the "CASES" in the unvaccinated.

But basically, if you don't need to get medical attention don't get a test, no test no case.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Austria ... the Birth place of the 3rd and 4th Reich

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: CthruU

All it takes is a spark, the uprising will come.

Unfortunately this will happen too late for me I fear.

If the government want to test the strength of my will they’ll lose, I’ll take the bullet before the jab. Going to have to work a little harder for this soul.

I will die smiling protecting my wife's Grand daughters.
Do me a favor and put me with her again.

I'm ready

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I wonder, are forced sterilizations next? Where is the line?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

That is absurd and not based on any data or science that you need either a negative test or a proof of vaccination in order something that you need either to eat, drink.

Viruses dont work in that manner. This looks like method of controlling the population using the virus as a fear mongering tool.

Do they realize when they do something like what they are doing in Austria businesses will be hurt? they are using the fears of a virus to push tyrannic polices.

You need to present proof that you have a negative test or a proof of vaccination to buy something? is not democratic nor freedom.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Colinj70
So how will the Austrian govt enforce the mandate? If you refuse can they physically force you to get jabbed?

Are they going to send the military? police? how many soldiers , police officers will reject this stupidity?

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

edit on 11/19/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
If there truly is no way to get out of this for the unvaccinated, a lot of suicides will happen.

Yes, many will rather die by their own hands than at the traitorous hands of tyrants.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

edit on 11/19/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

After what you had posted there I managed to find an apparent translation of this full article (might not be the same one but it has same title etc)...

Austria rises up against the "sanitary dictatorship"

The police and the army are refusing to enforce the "sanitary pass", in the name of "human liberty and dignity". Both will be taking part in a large demonstration against mandatory confinement [tr: lockdown for the unvaccinated] in Vienna on the 20th November.

Only a few days after Austrian Chancellor Schallenberg mandated lockdown for unvaccinated people, political figures and unions are calling for an uprising against this "liberticide" measure, the only one of its kind in the world.

FPÖ (Austrian Freedom Party) leader Herbert Kickl has called for a "mega-demonstration" on 20th November. Soon afterwards, the president of FGÖ, the union of Austrian armed forces, got in step with Kickl and joined the movement in a letter published on 14th November, in which he mentions "defending fundamental rights and liberties". The FGÖ went on to specify that "everybody" has the right to protest, even if locked down!

The requirement for enforcement imposed by the Interior Minister Karl Nehammer has already been rejected by the police union. Besides, the Union of Austrian Armed Forces [not sure if this is the FGÖ mentioned earlier] have announced their participation in the demonstration in Vienna.

The government is in panic

This is a resounding blow to a government which, according to Austrian media, seems to be more and more panicked. According to the weekly Wochenblick, Hermann Greylinger, the president of social-democratic unions (FSG) and of the police union has made it completely clear that the police do not think they're able to perform enforcement. In his letter, Manfred Haidinger (FGÖ) adds that "we are making it clear in this communication that taking part in assembly is a legal right, one which is specially protected, and which is acknowledged in the draft ordinance. Participation in assembly and freedom of movement in the whole of Austria are allowed". Even though unvaccinated people are advised to travel in private vehicles.

Finally, the communication notes that "forbidding a planned meeting of citizens, or forbidding an assembly of political parties has been recognised as illegal" by the Vienna administrative tribunal.

Original article before translation

Thought it might be worth chiming in with

Some good sane & sensible news at least

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

edit on 11/20/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Surely it smells like this was the plan all along. Makes one wonder if the infection rates in Europe are authentic, or designed to facilitate this. The world will watch this closely to iron out the wrinkles before inevitably rolling out there own compulsory vaccination.

If I was on the fence about the legitimacy of covid and the response before, then this move by Austria and the absence of any other national government questioning this overtly fascistic authoritarian mandate has lent credence to the conspiracy theories.

Just imagine for a moment if this were North Korea, or China forcing an unproven drug into their citizens, with threats of punishment if refused? The rest of the world would waste no time calling it proof of a dystopian dysfunctional, fascist regime. But Austria does this and not a word of protest! Why? Because those other leaders already know that they’ll be doing this very soon.

The theories that big pharma profits and depopulation are what’s really making these dominos are just a little more plausible this morning.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty
Isn't it interesting how every western. EU Politicians, leaders are pushing towards compulsory vaccination? they were slow on introducing this compulsory vaccination early on because they knew a majority wouldn't be as willing to be vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

If the Austrian police and military do indeed refuse to enforce this mandate it’ll be interesting to see how tptb react. If there is a global agenda at work, then perhaps the manpower to enforce vaccination will suddenly manifest from elsewhere. Forcing the hand like that would be incredibly revealing.

Perhaps private sector security from a corporate-military entity. Or by fabricating out of control false flag riots they could, in lieu of their police and military, justify calling in the UN to ‘keep everyone safe’ while enforcing vaccination.

Indeed, this would be the perfect opportunity for the Builderbergers, or whomever, to create an all powerful Europe wide federal police state.

All highly hypothetical, as I’m always more inclined to believe that if ET were watching Earth on their cable channel it’d be broadcasting on Comedy Central, rather than HBO!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The last domino can’t fall until every one before it has fallen.

I think historians won’t see it as slow. They’ll see a series of events and consistently ‘mishandled’ reactions leading to global compulsory vaccination… They’ll see it unfolding at such an even pace, in such a prescriptive fashion, all unquestioned by the MSM, that those historians could be forgiven for thinking that it had all been panned that way.

And just maybe those historians will owe their existence to depopulation halting the cataclysmic temperature increases caused by the 21st century’s 7 billion people’s dependence on a massive fossil fuel infrastructure.

Are they right to be grateful? Now there’s a conundrum!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Austria ... the Birth place of the 3rd and 4th Reich

What's laughable is I recall being there in the 1990s and the myth of Austria being the "first victim of Nazi Germany" had already taken root.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yes. Well said a reply to: Ellie Sagan

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join