It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Lawsuit Against Biden Vax Mandate on Health Care Workers: 13 States Unite for Lawsuit

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:54 PM
link   
13 States unite together in a massive lawsuit against Biden's vaccine mandate on health care workers. Those states are Louisiana, Montana, Arizona, Alabama, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Utah, and West Virginia. They filed a joint suit in 5th District Federal Court to enact an injunction against the vaccine mandate to protect health care workers from forced jabs.

"Attorney General Mark Brnovich is co-leading a multistate coalition in filing a lawsuit to stop the Biden administration’s overreaching ‘job or jab’ COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers. The mandate threatens to further burden the health care sector and patient well-being in Arizona, where nursing homes and other long-term care facilities are already facing worker shortages," a news release from the AG's office read, in part.
The news release adds, "The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) COVID-19 vaccine mandate on facilities that receive federal funding for treating patients exceeds the agency’s statutory authority and violates the Social Security Act’s prohibition on regulations that control the hiring and firing of health care workers. It also violates multiple federal laws, clauses, and doctrines and the Tenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

Arizona AG sues Biden administration, again, over COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers

This is actually Arizona's 2nd lawsuit. I know there is a 3rd lawsuit planned from a different angle. Brnovich is still learning how the federal court systems work which is different than state courts or county courts. Hopefully in this joint effort they will all get the angle and fed-court approach right.

AL, AZ, GA, ID, IN, LA, MS, MT, OK, SC, UT, WV versus Biden Mandate

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Wonderful. Some good news at least
Though there are still many other worries with this fraudulent administration and the NWO connection, it's a first step I suppose

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Oh goody in these corrupt courts of Bidens U.S.A.?

I am not appeased. I want hangings.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Oh goody in these corrupt courts of Bidens U.S.A.?

I am not appeased. I want hangings.

I was thinking about it. And if this many people are being sent home from their jobs for refusing an EUA vaccine, when under EUA regulations, they have the right to refuse experimental vaccines.... That's millions of disgruntled workers about to experience financial hardship.

It will probably go well beyond hangings with that many disgruntled workers. It will probably start turning into assassinations. And DHS can't police that many disgruntled workers. Or perhaps they will retaliate against the Pharmaceutical companies who keep buying off the politicians and the media.

With millions of disgruntled workers sent home, there's going to be all kinds of retaliations once they start to get into a financial crunch.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Lock downs for the unvaccinated enforced by a national guard
or other force of whatever means. From where ever
of only fully vaccinated personnel. Check mate
edit on 16-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

The vaccine is approved, not EUA. With that said Biden is disgusting and these people will win.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The vaccine is approved, not EUA. With that said Biden is disgusting and these people will win.

No,they are still dishing out the EUA crap.
The approved version isn't even manufactured yet,reconsider your decision to drink the coolaid.It really isn't good for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

The approved version isn't even manufactured yet,reconsider your decision to drink the coolaid.It really isn't good for you.

Don't bother.It's not when with trying.

Cognitive dissonance is a helluva drug.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

I'll bite, what is the difference between the EUA one and the approved one? Why would they not want to give the approved one which gives them 100% full protection against lawsuits, and instead give the EUA one and open themselves up to a lawsuit (you can't sue over a vaccine, at all, yet one could argue they were injured because they got the EUA one and not the approved one, and EUA protections no longer apply since they have one that is approved).

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

edit on 11/20/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

top topics

join