It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World I Fear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ResistanceFighter
Austria has one of the lowest deaths in the world. Not even seasonal flu level. This is not about health. This is about fascism. Hitler must be proud of his native land.

Its about RIFD implants next. I already did a thread on it. MSM called people who were questioning it CTs for calling it. dont be surprised when they actually implant it in other countries.

Aus will be first.
edit on 15-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Sure looks like they are trying to eliminate the control group.

originally posted by: XXXN3O
a reply to: RenegaadeMind

Not going to point out the obvious here as other users have regarding global control.

Something worth pointing out that I did notice. They are pushing fo 100% vaccination and will not stop... why?

If everyone is vaccinated there is no longer anything comparable/provable that the vaccines are causing issues. It can be explained away by simply saying that it is the virus mutating or similar.

No control group, no side affects can be identified.

What happens when everyone gets the 1st booster, the 2nd/3rd/4th... how many will it take until those that do survive realise that they have to depend on these shots to function in society?

That is life as a warped version of a for profit subscription service.

You will own nothing and be happy!? You wont even own your own body ffs!

I didnt take this jab for two reasons... firstly ive worked in virology labs and every single piece of education/training I received on clinical trials told me its not tested and safe.

Secondly. I never follow the crowd logic, every single time I have its landed me in bother in life. Just because even a whole planet load of folks might think something is correct, I could still be correct until proven otherwise.

Pick your side folks! Not much time left!

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Sorry I edited my post a little bit there to include the liabiliy aspect of it too.

Believe it or not I got a new keyboard - bloody "R" key keeps sticking then i go back to edit typos and re-phrase my wording

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Gates and Klaus Schaub arent as close to top but they are driving these agendas.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

That is life as a warped version of a for profit .

The question how many those vaccinated not by choice but by force will try to avoid the subscription service?

They are pushing for 100% vaccination and will not stop... why?

They had being always aiming for 100% vaccination. I am not surprised by this. I am worried about our children/youth in which these mRNA vaxs haven't being tested enough on the youth.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Although Edmund Burke probably didn't say "The only thing that allows evil to prosper is when good men do nothing" it is still true.

Resist the vaccine and watch the virus kill my neighbors and family, or resist the virus and watch the vaccines do it instead? What are good men supposed to do?

Hold the line and don't move an inch. It might seem like you are alone but far from it

What a time to be alive. If we make it and wake up from this... what a hangover we will all suffer but it will be worth it!

edit on 15-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Only SECRETariat comes out of the gate stronger than you have here.

And the SECRET is that he was the horse that God built.

And what does God say about fear. He says it everyday of the year.

Fear not! Is in the Bible 365 times.

Resist but do mot fear.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Gates and Klaus Schaub arent as close to top but they are driving these agendas.

Absolutely. Someone has to front this. But those with the ultimate power will never be in the limelight. I would say that Gates and Schaub are about 4 levels down.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Im in the UK so can't speak for all but they can't currently make vaccines absolutely mandatory. They can attempt to coerce by deceptive means like they are with lockdowns or vaccine passports to make people feel left out. But an existing law prevents mandatory vaccines even for healthcare workers. The main issue however (from my understanding) is that most people are so poor now that they can't afford to lose their job temporarily to take it to court and they know this, its also why they are drastically cutting the benefits system (in the UK the average job salary requires people to claim government subsidy) alongside other things.

The Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 prevents this being mandatory but they are trying to move around it. Wont stand in a court if (and it will be if it is not already) challenged. Justice system takes years however.

What are mandatory vaccinations?

A mandatory vaccination scheme is where you are required by law to get vaccinated and face punishment if you do not do so.

This is different from employers requiring their staff to be vaccinated (sometimes called ‘no jab, no job’), which is discussed further below.

In England, the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984 specifically prevents Ministers from creating new rules which would make vaccines mandatory. This means that any mandatory vaccination scheme would require Parliament to pass a new law. Ministers can’t just change existing regulations or introduce them using ‘statutory instruments’ (changes to the law which do not go through Parliament).

www.libertyhumanrights.org.uk...

www.legislation.gov.uk...

Im no expert on this stuff however. But to be quite frank, I don't care what they try to do to me, I won't comply. I'd rather die to make my point if I have too than take this sh*t.

I don't care how many people try and convince me, coerce me, hurt me, shame me, talk about me or whatever crap mind games are being attempted or will be. My health is my business and I don't even have to answer them yes or no to anything. As for being forced, if it comes to that, force can be met with force but until then I will passively not comply.

This is clearly a long, drawn-out, mentally and physically draining attempt at making people give up or give in. It's important to keep your own morale up by turning off the television and anything else thats pumping out crap. Even taking a break every now and then and remembering the things that matter most like family, faith, friends or whatever matters most to you.

edit on 15-11-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

They are not vaccines by any definition of the word. At most they are therapeutics. You are correct, they seem to be effective at minimizing bad outcomes. That's what therapeutics do. Vaccines, in every sense of the word until now, produce antibodies that kill a pathogen. They are almost always sterilizing. Think Mumps, Rubella etc. And they almost always last for a whole lifetime, not 5-6 months. So no, these are not vaccines.

Hmm, yes for the most part they are definitely a vaccine. They act exactly like one would. And no, they aren't a therapeutic, by definition. This is a coronavirus, only a handful of breakthroughs were made in regards with vaccines because it was very hard to gain any sort of hard data, until now, a world wide pandemic happened and they had mountains of it rolling in all at once.
Unfortunately Coronavirus strains move and evolve extremely fast, a one shot vaccine that can last as long as say tetanus or Hepatitis shots doesn't work the same way. Flu vaccines only last for up to eight or so months and are only 40- 50% effective, but they do work.

And at what cost are you giving yourself 6 months of "protection"? What are the long-term implications? How will they affect fertility? We won't know that for another generation when children born now try and have kids. What are the long-term implications of repeated exposure to the lipid nano-particles, known to be toxic at high levels? What are the dangers of vaccinating into a pandemic with a "leaky" vaccine? We are almost guaranteeing immuno-escape which will evolutionarily select for many variants. How long until one of those variants turns into a real killer?

These are a lot of up in the air arbitrary questions that I can't realistically answer, but I do know lipid nano-particles aren't toxic at all in the levels that are used in these shots. Also, billions of people have taken the shot or two, you're bound to get side effects.
But lets look at the alternative, you get Covid - 19 and your chances of long covid or you know, dying, are much higher risk.
I'm still recovering from when I had Covid, I've had a persistent clogged sinus issue ever since, that was back in April.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RenegaadeMind
This is the "hundreds of little steps" that Milton Mayer wrote about in "They Thought They Were Free". In this heavy tome residents of Germany in the 1930s described how they were conditioned to accept each new form of persecution.

Most Germans were not persecuted. They participated in the persecution.

Much has been written about how they were groomed to do the things they did: the distraction, the promises, the otherisation of convenient scapegoats or anyone getting in the way, etc.

The masks and vaccination sideshows, the distractions about wokeism, the promises from all political parties, the otherisation of anyone getting in the way of MAGA, or Brexit, or Putin's reforms, or any other utopian project, the increasing militarisation of the police, all confuse the moral compass.

Resist simple answers and reject the people who propose them.

Question everything.
edit on 15-11-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

That is precisely what bothers me about the "otherization" happening on both sides of the fence. Answering dehumanizing tactics with more dehumanizing tactics is more provocation than self defense.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
And so it begins..
Here in Spain there are talks that by the end of the year they're going to force house arrest on the unvaxxed..

"First they came for the jews, but I was not a jew.."

elpais.com/sociedad/2021-11-12/las-restricciones-mas-severas-vuelven-a-europa-confinamiento-para-no-vacunados-toque-de-queda-y-cierre-de-hosteleria.ht ml

Link is in Spanish, which google translate also speaks

It's too long to hyperlink it, copy/paste if you want to read it.

TLDR: Confinement (not quarantine, house arrest) for the non vaccinated, curfews, and closing of bars, restaurants and hotels.
edit on 16 11 2021 by Rolicia because: Added link

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

There is one difference between 1930s Fascism and what is happening today - originating from the powerful nations of the developed world. That difference is that German Fascism developed out of a society beaten down and demoralized and for the most part living in poverty following the end of the first world war.

And where is the difference exactly? Or do you think society at the moment isn’t demoralized, beaten down, and for the greater part living paycheck to paycheck or in unemployment after 2 years of economic warfare disguised as a pandemic?

Full blown fascism is only a few steps away..

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Nov 17 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolicia
It matters not that the global situation is different now than in 1930. Totalitarianism comes into existence in the same way. Almost always. It follows a linear path with set stages. Mathias Desmet calls it The 4 Stages of Mass Formation. Or rather there are 4 initial stages that bring about a totalitarian consciousness. Once the 4th stage has been completed it's just a matter of time before someone or something steps in and completes the process. Right now we are approaching a critical point. Just no one can see it because there is no Hitler, Mussolini or Stalin figurehead. There is no need, the power structures have already been completely captured. This is a kind of insidious neo-totalitarianism that we've never seen before because it's so camouflaged.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It used to be pretty camouflaged yes, but lately it’s more and more obvious.. People that still can’t see either have their head in the sand, or are deliberately fooling themselves so they don’t have to come to grips with what’s happening..

<< 1  2   >>

join