It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Andrews isn't very much liked, and the people tell it. Brilliant.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Another show of solidarity with the Aussies. They, the people who think they have absolute power, have failed.

F@ Dan Andrews...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Great to see the Aussies finally waking up.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Finally things are about to change, Dan the man must be handing in his resignation as I write this I'm guessing ?
Nah.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
In Europe it seems to start too. There are protests since around a week.

Today i am waiting for Austria to join the club.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
Finally things are about to change, Dan the man must be handing in his resignation as I write this I'm guessing ?
Nah.

He'll have sunrise and channel 10 to keep his image intact. Koche and all will make sure of it.

But it cannot be hidden any more. We are not slaves to tyranny. Except that one woman who gave the finger in this video and said she was going to a restaurant...

lol clown world but the ring leaders have been shown as what they are.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Next weekend it will be much wider. And we will be seen. they cannot ignore this.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

By the way, those videos are beautiful my friend.

We stand together.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Any person in a position of public office when confronted with crowds of people chanting against your policies, should really take a serious look at their political career.
But..... nah......
I don't quote the Bible, but in this case

Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Galatians.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The reality is that they don't give s tinker's dam. This nefarious agenda is being carried out by a cabal that is so stepped in evil, arrogance, and death that would rather see the planet burn and all life destroyed than abandon their agenda.

I'm not saying that we should not resist; but we must be fully aware of what the fight will entail.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Waltzing Matilda brought me to tears, God bless us all, sure feels like the tipping point is getting closer. a reply to: jerich0

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Aaaaand, here we go. Austria, as expected today:

Switzerland yesterday:

Germany 7 days ago:

Croatia 2 days ago:

Italy, this time Trieste, 7 days ago:

Then we have morocco 4 days ago:

New Zealand yesterday:

And guess what, nothing to find about all that in german news, except the german protests in Leipzig (because of: risk of infection xD). I am pretty sure some of the responsible WEF agents are getting nervous more and more, from day to day, from hour to hour, from minute to minute. And i hope that i am wrong but i have the strange feeling that they want us to revolt so they have an excuse to go full China/NK.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I noted on the News this morning that the unvaccinated in Austria are going into lockdown, I feel this is more about the protests than any flu.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
It´s all about the agenda because it´s everywhere the same at the same time, the same propaganda, the same lies, the same pressure on the same people etc. The more WEF agents (alumnis, young global leaders, global leaders, agenda contributors etc) infiltrated a nation, the more lunatic the "anti-covid" politics are in these nations. Everybody knows that vaccinated people are the "super spreaders" right now, the WEF agents wanted to give them something for being the guinea pig for big pharma, so others maybe follow them and beg for a jab too. They gave them less measures to punish the unvaccinated.

Now the vaccinated, which catch and spread the virus exactly like an unvaccinated person, think and behave as if they are immune, as if made from cryptonite. And infect all the unvaccinated and vaccinated. While the unvaccinated have to be tested to do whatever crap, to go to a cinema or the barber as examples. So they are tested and can´t be the "super spreaders". The vaccinated don´t need tests namore, nowhere. From the first day those responsible WEF agents in the german politics did everything to make the situation worse and make it last as long as possible. With every step they made.

It´s all about the agenda, put all these jabs in as many people as possible (expiration date is coming!), make big pharma a "bit" richer, force the people to take the jabs, whatever it takes. And transform former free nations in a one world prison after the ideas of Hidden Hitler2.0 Klaus Schwab.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

What an uplifting video, really needed that today. First time I've felt proud to be an Australian in a long time. That speech by Craig Kelly at the end also solidified my vote for him. It's time to make them fear the power of the people once again.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I've said this from the start. Those vaccinated will spread the virus to those most vulnerable than any unvaccinated person. They will think they are safe, and not notice their symptoms.

While I would self quarantine and keep away, they will happily go about their daily lives, spreading it.

it's not the healthy who need worry, but the people who do succumb to this virus. The vaccinated are bullets. The jab, the gun.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: jerich0

What an uplifting video, really needed that today. First time I've felt proud to be an Australian in a long time. That speech by Craig Kelly at the end also solidified my vote for him. It's time to make them fear the power of the people once again.

Same.. I just have to keep away from reddit and idiots who think they're super duper better than everyone else. Does my head in.

But seeing things like this, week after week, gives me hope we don't all have to suffer the idiocracy that surely is forthcoming...

United we stand, brothers and sisters..

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It hit me, I know who dan andrews really is...

holy hannah !! lmao

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueSaviorFromCyber

OMG GO AWAY...

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It's beautiful that a country still sings the same song their sons marched off to war with 100 years ago. Waltzing Matilda cracks me up every time I hear it. Just stirs my soul. Ozzy ozzy ozzy!
edit on 15-11-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join