It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Owns Wash D.C.? What Date was it Founded?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here is a video with a little occult history on the above topic. The ideas in here may be new for some, it is a rabbit hole for sure. Hope someone gets something out of it.

edit on 13-11-2021 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Great vid! Some fascinating, intriguing history. I was familiar with most of it, but Not all.

Columbia, PA was going to be the Capital but it lost out in Congress by one vote. This is how D.C. got it's name District of Columbia.
The original song, the National anthem of the United States was "Hail Columbia" and is now the entrance march for the Vice president of the U.S. The Anthem was used from 1789-1931, a piece of history with a female national personification of the United States.
The Anthem was succeeded by "The Star-Spangled Banner" in 1931.
www.youtube.com...

Cover of an 1861 sheet music for "Hail, Columbia"

More if you're interested - Columbia: Goddess of America

Also, of interest is many high level people in the intel community come out of Georgetown University.

"Boston College and Georgetown, remember?"
"Yeah, well, us Jesuit products run the world-we're just humble about it. They don't teach 'humble' at Harvard."
― Jack Ryan, the fictional character of the Tom Clancy series.

The quote is from Tom Clancy's book Red Rabbit pg. 184 (digital version).

Jesuitism is defined in Webster 1828 dictionary as being deceptive.

One could say the very Corona (Mary) Virus (Poison) treatment being used is 'Jesuits' Bark or ‘Jesuit Tree,’ that is to say, Jesuitry.

RULERS OF EVIL - Useful Knowledge About Governing Bodies, 1999, by F. TUPPER SAUSSY.
Provides a provocative look at the role of Roman Catholicism in American history (Joe Biden & John Kerry mentioned), especially the part played by the Jesuits in promoting the rebellion against England in 1776. Well-documented, intriguing mind blowing history on those who want to rule & control the world.

Rather than pass through the Atlanta Federal Prison Camp gate to serve a sentence for a tax misdemeanor back in 1987, author F. Tupper Saussy chose to become a fugitive in order to freely investigate his adversary -- the United States of America.

Saussy, a Grammy-nominated songwriter and author (Miracle on Main Street) turned conspiracy theorist, makes a case here that will strike most readers as awash in bigotry (of the anti-Catholic variety): "[T]he papacy really does run United States foreign policy, and always has." To prove that, for example, the pope controls Washington, Saussy offers "evidence" such as the number of Catholic senators and other high government officials or that "the land known today as the District of Columbia bore the name 'Rome' in 1663 property records."
Amazon book link
PDF copy

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank you for your comment and input. Good stuff!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ummm…who owns Washington DC…?

You do realize that the federal government is a corporation…right…?

You do realize that all 50 states are corporations…right…?

You do realize that all 3007 counties are incorporated…right…?

You do realize that most townships are incorporated…with a very few exceptions where the township is unincorporated and has no local government…right…?

You do realize that all villages and cities are incorporated…right…

These are all corporations that elect their boards and other officers…just like in any corporation…

To answer your question… the federal government inc…owns Washington DC…and all of it’s territories…

We elect it’s officers…and they write laws for their property…those holding a serial number…to abide by…

This means you…you are owned by usgov.inc…

Now that you know that you’ve been assimilated into the collective…enjoy your illusion of freedom…and have a nice day…

So…now that your up to speed…isn’t it exceedingly funny…that leftists rail on and on against corporations…yet whole cloth champion and support the largest…least profitable….corporations on the planet…

I laugh every time I think about it…

YouSir

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Sun Nov 14 2021 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Well now!👍That is telling it like it is.

And to get our opinions out....we use ALL their stuff. Satts, towers, wifi, links know he's...

Don't be ridiculous folks!

Your VPN, encryptions etc ..nonsense!

They own all the "stuff"... for the OP...to even get this message out.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

You do realize that most townships are incorporated…with a very few exceptions where the township is unincorporated and has no local government…right…?

An incorporated township, etc, is not the same as an actual business corporation, it has to do with a charter granted for governance.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That’s some really cool info you dropped there, I think I have hail Columbia on vinyl here somewhere I inherited from my great grandmother she was 101 when she died in 2005 and got a few old American things from her. I hadn’t even thought about that till your post thanks bro.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Double posted

Augie massie eat turkey above though, dare he eat the first candidate for national bird 👊
edit on 14-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Ummm…who owns Washington DC…?

You do realize that all villages and cities are incorporated…right…

These are all corporations that elect their boards and other officers…just like in any corporation…

To answer your question… the federal government inc…owns Washington DC…and all of it’s territories…

We elect it’s officers…and they write laws for their property…those holding a serial number…to abide by…

This means you…you are owned by usgov.inc…

Now that you know that you’ve been assimilated into the collective…enjoy your illusion of freedom…and have a nice day…

So…now that your up to speed…isn’t it exceedingly funny…that leftists rail on and on against corporations…yet whole cloth champion and support the largest…least profitable….corporations on the planet…

I laugh every time I think about it…

YouSir

I wasn't asking, that is the title of the video.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
From what I understand the mast from the three ships ended up in the ground used as May poles. One in Canada one in the US and one in Mexico but then it was just "America" then danced it for the "Capitals" the one of the current US was moved out of safety concerns and stands beneath the "Capital Dome" Building in D.C.

I don't know if they danced clockwise or counter to symbolize contraction or expansion at the second erecting or not. Or what colors "flag" were used.

I think secret societies do this this every four years while the presidential election swearing in is going on to decide which country to expand or contract the contract is likely with whatever flag goes missing from the UN building shredded and used as pole cloth.

The president has to be a certain level of Masonry himself to know and if it isn't a need to know he won't.

But that's all I know about it and North and South America supposedly do the same thing at the same time even if election days are different.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

An incorporated township, etc, is not the same as an actual business corporation, it has to do with a charter granted for governance.

Ummm...actually...the only real difference...is that incorporated townships...etc...are non-profit...

They actually operate in much the same way as other non-profit corporations...

They elect board members and other officers...and have virtually all the same offices...treasurer...chairman...etc...and have various department heads and employees...They also use the same format to enact the duties of the offices and to conduct...business...

The other main difference is that they collect taxes which are "granted" back to fund projects and pay their employees...rather than donations and charity...however they also compete for those grants...much like non-government non-profit corporations...

In essence much the same...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

One is a for profit business, the other is an entity chartered solely for governance, they are not the same.

edit on 15-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

One is a for profit business, the other is an entity chartered solely for governance, they are not the same.

Ummm...non-profit corporations are for profit...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Ummm...non-profit corporations are for profit...?

Not for profits are not set up the same as a for profit and neither one has anything to do with incorporating a municipality.

edit on 15-11-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

new topics

top topics

join