It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Thylacine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   
A what?
A Tasmanian Tiger.

Yeah, just it never only lived on Tasmania, and even lived in New Guinea.

And it was never a "tiger", but a marsupial with stripes.

So I guess it's the mammalian version of the Tea Tree.

That's half true, I mean it was a tree, or a similar shrub.

But you wouldn't be getting any Earl Gray from it, I'm afraid.

Now is this creature still alive?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:33 AM
link   
No, the poor creature was killed to extinction. I have not heard of any sightings since then. :/

The footage of the last one in captivity, is daunting. People suck, some times..

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I found this wanker on the video so annoying, in a James cordon way, he made me want to smash my device.

What a puss face commenting from england on an Australian icon.

Is this wanker a zoologist? Every wanker wants there 15 seconds.

There’s plenty of questionable videos out there.

Perhaps the thylacine has a supernatural connectivity by perhaps psychokinesis to avoid humans and have some ability to phase themselves in time and space to appear as what they want to be seen as.

I have seen many strange sights that have left me sceptical, like driving down a highway and seeing a six foot tall grey four legged creature run across 3 lanes of highway and then not be seen within 100 metres of closing in on if doing 80 kilometres an hour in a car.

And when I close on it it was gone.

edit on 13-11-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
No, the poor creature was killed to extinction. I have not heard of any sightings since then. :/

The footage of the last one in captivity, is daunting. People suck, some times..

There’s been purported sightings but all footage is in the same team of panther sightings. Enough that it could, maybe be credible but nowhere near good enough for objective confirmation.

In regards to that footage, yeah mate I agree. So sad, people do suck sometimes. Over here in Victoria (and elsewhere) a similar thing is happening to the dingoes under the guise of ‘wild dogs’.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Waddefok?! Slaap jy nooit nie?

lol, in any case, nice thread. The creature in question may be dead, but at least we still have Earl Grey.

Also...

"Gray" and "grey" are both correct spellings of the word for the neutral or achromatic color—a color “without color" between black and white, like a cloud-covered sky, ashes, or lead. Used for centuries, both "gray" and "grey" come from the Old English word grǽg and are related to the Dutch word grauw and the German word grau.

The main distinction between the two spellings is simply a matter of geographical custom. While both spellings are commonly used throughout the English-speaking world, the use of "gray" in the United States versus "grey" in most other nations has remained constant.

Of course, as is usually the case in things grammatical, there are certain exceptions and rules of usage for "gray" and "grey" that should be observed.

edit on 13-11-2021 by Kreeate because: typo

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate
but at least we still have Earl Grey.

In my best Jean-Luc Picard voice,

"Hot."

ahh the best shows were the older ones... or in this case, the next generation... quite the conundrum, really...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Someone puts too much time in editing a video and too little time organizing the plan before the recording. I don’t think I saw one clip in that clip fest that was over 10 seconds long. I think he recorded each sentence seperatly.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
post removed
edit on 1.20.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

join