It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest deaths data vaxed verses unvaxed UK

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Some interesting figures in a graph for October. They show a disturbing trend, that those on ATS have anticipated. It does look like ADE is accelerating but these are just raw unadjusted figures. The UK department of stats has stopped making the graphs I wonder why? eugyppius.substack.com... oRd2haKk2c7Gdff6Jmeu0hdBbzM87PiDbuscU

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaviorFromCyber
The Big Flaws, Loophole, The End Of The Current Digital Cryptocurrency System 1.0 Is Here
Original Source:
saviorscyber.wordpress.com
saviorscyber.livejournal.com

The current digital cryptocurrency coin system is far from perfect, far from good enough to be used and accepted by national government. In fact some big nations with high population have banned it from daily trading and even just only buy/sell/trade.

The end of the current cryptocurrency coin system 1.0 is near, there is no doubt about that.
In this article, I will show and tell you what are the big flaws, big loopholes of the cryptocurrency system 1.0.

List of the big mistakes are too many from both ideology to technical, here are some major errors:
– The creation, ICO:
From the beginning, most of the cryptocurrency coin was created by only small group of people, then all what they are doing next is “marketing, manipulate” the public people to get accepted and used it.
Often more than 50% shares of every coin/cryptocurrency was hold by tiny group of people(investors, creator developer team) from the start, and they are the one who really “control” the market price.
All the cryptocurrency coin can be easily to created, replaced with just some open source code (just some small twist editing, branding), since they are lack of respect with the public people.

– The use, connection with daily life:
The lack of connection with real daily life, society is the major issue of all the current cryptocurrency coin, because it was created from small low level people group with purpose of “control” others, instead of sharing and fair with other people.
All what they are trying to do is telling the public that decentralize is better than centralize system, but they forget that technology is just a small unnecessary industry in real the whole society.
Without blockchain, technology, the life still move on since people need real food exist since ancient time, they do not really need machine.

– Security:
All I can say about all the crytocurrency system 1.0 is that they are too stupid.
If I tell you there is some entities/group who have access to the whole cryptocurrency system 1.0 and know every single “secret key” of all the crypto wallet, do you believe that?
Why?
Because all the crypto wallet was created by machine from the start to finish.
Ask yourself: where the crypto wallet ID and secret key come from?
Do you create it by your own mind or it was generated automatic via machine/software?

And all it take to completely control any crypto wallet is just the crypto wallet ID and secret key, am I right or wrong?
Sorry folks, but that is the truth, the big flaws big loopholes from the current crypto system 1.0.
It is just matter of time before some cryptocurrency coin “be hacked” by some illusion insider hackers.

– Mining:
That’s is just the security, while with the mining/obtaining cryptocurrency/coin, there is another issue.
The current “mining” cryptocurrency system is like the old stone age time of digging natural resources gold, silver, bronze, etc. All you need to “mining” is big machine big electric, you dot not need to spend anytime to think anymore.
It make all the cryptocurrency no better than any type of in-game currency.

We are living in the modern world with the use of mindset via fiat paper money, not the old time of silver, gold anymore.
So the current mining cryptocurrency system 1.0 is totally outdated, not match with the current society system and not the way to go in the future.

Overall and in conclusion: the end of the cryptocurrency system 1.0 is near because they have too much flaws and loopholes.
The new cryptocurrency system 2.0 is which I will introduce next is the future, is the way to go.
It not only about technology but also about society life, moral, education people.

Best Regard,
The Savior From Cyber

Original Source:
saviorscyber.wordpress.com
saviorscyber.livejournal.com

Why did you post this here

&

Here...www.abovetopsecret.com

??? 🤔🤔🤔

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Any BAD news about the vaccines is being hidden by those who make money from the vaccines.

Any GOOD news about Covid-19 is being hidden by those who make money from the vaccines.

(All the funds used to reward medical people for fabricating additional Covid-19 hospitalizations/deaths, are exhausted in most states. Hence the transfer of focus to vaccines...even though they cause lots of medical problems. $$$ is priority #1. Not you or me. )

edit on 11/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If you read the actual report - rather than selected bits certain people want you to read - you'll see amongst other things just how many more unvaccinated people are attending hospital and dying compared with the vaccinated .... (especially amongst age groups where - simply by virtue that the vast majority are vaccinated, the number of cases within the vaccinated group is higher)

U KHSA COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report Week 42

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Some interesting figures in a graph for October. They show a disturbing trend, that those on ATS have anticipated. It does look like ADE is accelerating but these are just raw unadjusted figures. The UK department of stats has stopped making the graphs I wonder why? eugyppius.substack.com... oRd2haKk2c7Gdff6Jmeu0hdBbzM87PiDbuscU

The UK is one if the most vaxxed places on earth, so you need to look at e everything as a percentage of the given group rather than as a share of the total.

Once you do this the data shows that the unvaxxed are getting sick at a high rate and are getting sicker than the unvaxxed.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The UK is one if the most vaxxed places on earth, so you need to look at e everything as a percentage of the given group rather than as a share of the total.

Once you do this the data shows that the unvaxxed are getting sick at a high rate and are getting sicker than the unvaxxed.

As they should with all the vaccinated people carrying and spreading COVID-19 from their unclean bodies to non contaminated people.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I am not like the other sheeple here (sheeple goes both ways) and just lambast anything vaccine related. However, I find that data really isn’t trustworthy at this point. They do a lot of shenanigans now (like stopped testing symptomatic vaccinated people which made it look like everyone was unvaccinated that was getting sick-at least in the US). I also found out in Sen Johnson’s panel that the two people harmed in the clinical trials were not even logged properly with side effects (one did not even get logged at all because she was injured on her first dose so was considered withdrawn and the other was logged in as a stomach ache even though she was paralyzed).

I wish I could trust data to come to good conclusions but we cannot anymore. There is no wonder so many are paranoid on here.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreamsThey do a lot of shenanigans now (like stopped testing symptomatic vaccinated people which made it look like everyone was unvaccinated that was getting sick-at least in the US).

I don't know where you got that from but it's a lie. I'm an RN and regularly do covid swabs, we swab double vaxxed all the time. The only change that happened was with asymptomatic people. Anyone going to surgery previously needed a swab even if asymptomatic. Now we swab unvaxxed who are asymptomatic, sometimes double vaxxed with no symptoms we don't swab, sometimes we do, depending on the surgeon and service.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Just curious why you make these posts, people reply with data and math that shows you are wrong, you leave, then make another one of the exact same thread?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreamsThey do a lot of shenanigans now (like stopped testing symptomatic vaccinated people which made it look like everyone was unvaccinated that was getting sick-at least in the US).

I don't know where you got that from but it's a lie. I'm an RN and regularly do covid swabs, we swab double vaxxed all the time. The only change that happened was with asymptomatic people. Anyone going to surgery previously needed a swab even if asymptomatic. Now we swab unvaxxed who are asymptomatic, sometimes double vaxxed with no symptoms we don't swab, sometimes we do, depending on the surgeon and service.

This was when the vaccines were newish. They were testing unvaccinated people but not vaccinated unless they had definite symptoms or institutions (like hospitals) still required it. The CDC recommended against it. This skews data which is what has been going on this whole pandemic. It is kind of like when they report people hospitalized with covid. Is it a broken arm and they tested positive for covid or are they hospitalized due to symptomatic covid?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just curious myself as to why you always side with data from PROVENl LIARs in the media.

WHICH Media do you trust and why do you parrot their "stories"?

I am having a time finding sourced data from the media to be true. I find they stomp on stories of American Drs and Nurses that could possibly bring useful data to the table but it FLIES IN THE FACE of the official lie, so no go!

Just curious why you make these posts, people reply with data and math that shows you are wrong, you leave, then make another one of the exact same thread?

edit on 12-11-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Who said anything about media? Media has nothing to do with facts or data, they are about spin, much like the OP. If you care what doctors and nurses think ... I'm a nurse, work with covid patients every day, the stuff OP posts is lies and nonsense. HIS figures show the opposite of what he claims, and when shown that, he runs away.

He will post how the vaccinated have twice as many cases, then when it is shown the group getting sick has 80 or 90% vaccination rates and how that means 10% of the population accounts for over 30% of cases and almost all deaths he runs away because the figures HE POSTED show the unvaccinated are 3x more likely to be hospitalized and 5-10x more likely to die. HIS figures show that. All I do is remove his bias and spin.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

You and the OP are two sides of the same coin lumped in with the people who claim an asymptomatic person who got shot in the head should count as a covid death.

I am an RN, anyone with symptoms was tested, always, vaccination status was never taken into consideration. I also hear lies about how labs run samples differently based on vaccination status, another lie. Every sample is sent the same way, no differentiation based on vaccination status, the people getting the sample have no idea what the vaccination status is, and the order is the exact same.

Updated Mar. 8, 2021

For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:

Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms

web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html
edit on 12-11-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Why trust either? Far quicker and more usesful to learn the basic maths and be able to verify or refute claims rather than have to rely on claims made by organisations with agendas.

What Occam is pointing out is very basic maths that he and many others have previously explained why such claims are false and why data needs to be standardised before it is analysed, not siding with the media.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It does look like you don't understand the meaning of antibody dependent enhancement.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

You and the OP are two sides of the same coin lumped in with the people who claim an asymptomatic person who got shot in the head should count as a covid death.

I am an RN, anyone with symptoms was tested, always, vaccination status was never taken into consideration. I also hear lies about how labs run samples differently based on vaccination status, another lie. Every sample is sent the same way, no differentiation based on vaccination status, the people getting the sample have no idea what the vaccination status is, and the order is the exact same.

Updated Mar. 8, 2021

For now, fully vaccinated people should continue to:

Get tested if experiencing COVID-19 symptoms

web.archive.org...://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html

I appreciate that you tested people the same where you work however, they test unvaccinated people more often now (Biden’s mandate for instance requires testing for unvaxxed people but not vaxxed) and did so more before when they treated the vaccines as sterilizing. For example, if you came into contact with someone with Covid you were not recommended to test if vaccinated. Are you claiming the data was not skewed to show the group that was tested the most had the most positivity? Are you claiming we have good data for the vaccines and overall pandemic? If you are not claiming that, then we are in agreement.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreamsFor example, if you came into contact with someone with Covid you were not recommended to test if vaccinated.

I just sourced the CDC in the early days of the vaccine saying the vaccinated should get tested after contact. Can you source your claim they were told not to?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreamsFor example, if you came into contact with someone with Covid you were not recommended to test if vaccinated.

I just sourced the CDC in the early days of the vaccine saying the vaccinated should get tested after contact. Can you source your claim they were told not to?

www.webmd.com...

Their CDC link is now to the updated guidelines. But WebMD is relatively reliable.

<<   2  3 >>

join