It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An entire school district was Shutdown Because staff had a negative reaction to Covid Booster Shots

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
An entire School district in America had a negative reaction to Covid Booster Shots, No MSM coverage. Some are asking shouldn't what happened to this entire school and staff be as top headlines?

According to those following the event from that the news MSM outlet there tried to bury the story as Covid Virus Breakthrough.

Entire school district due to Negative Reaction, MSM burys the story.

The Covid 19 pandemic is weighing heavy on many mid Michigan school districts. Some districts have had to close entirely because of the virus, while others only partially.

Saginaw Township Community was closed on Monday. At first, the blame might be leanming towards Covid, but a ditrcit spokeperson told ABC12 that a large number of staff members had negative reactions to the covid booster that they reacevied over the weekend.

Makes you ask how many of those schools that were closed down were actually due to the virus or were they from the reactions? most stories like from the MSM arent very clear as MSM never gives a full details as they bury full details.
edit on 11-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Saw this on tick tock and was it ever down played as just normal injection site pain and mild fevers that are normal.

Ironic is I am betting that even when Covid was supposed to be at its peak it still hadn't closed that school down.

I am in the front line and I have seen more people take time off from side effects than any with covid symptoms.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wow what a reach. Negative reaction is not necessarily a serious issue. I bet it was mostly they felt fatigue or fever or soreness. Y'all are sensationalizing this. Getting worse than CNN in here.
edit on 11-11-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
FACT: More children are becoming sick from the vaccines than from Covid-19.

Letting your child be vaccinated, instantly makes you as an abusive parent.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Wow what a reach. Negative reaction is not necessarily a serious issue. I bet it was mostly they felt fatigue or fever or soreness. Y'all are sensationalizing this. Getting worse than CNN in here.

Probably because the MSM and government are not giving answers and continue to hide any truths.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can you demonstrate this 'fact'

Figures, studies...anything other than anectdote?

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Not a big deal because the school got # down? Or it didn’t get airplay by MSM? Or just because you say so and blame us for some reason?

Just checking for friends at a closed district….

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
An entire School district in America had a negative reaction to Covid Booster Shots, No MSM coverage. Some are asking shouldn't what happened to this entire school and staff be as top headlines?

According to those following the event from that the news MSM outlet there tried to bury the story as Covid Virus Breakthrough.

Entire school district due to Negative Reaction, MSM burys the story.

The Covid 19 pandemic is weighing heavy on many mid Michigan school districts. Some districts have had to close entirely because of the virus, while others only partially.

Saginaw Township Community was closed on Monday. At first, the blame might be leanming towards Covid, but a ditrcit spokeperson told ABC12 that a large number of staff members had negative reactions to the covid booster that they reacevied over the weekend.

Makes you ask how many of those schools that were closed down were actually due to the virus or were they from the reactions? most stories like from the MSM arent very clear as MSM never gives a full details as they bury full details.

When these frequently-dangerous Covid vaccines began rolling out, several school districts in Michigan were stricken.

The media reported it accurately back then, because the EVIL people running our country, hadn't yet laid down the rules against bad-mouthing these drugs.

Negative Vaccine Reactions Close Michigan Schools - Feb 2021: www.abc12.com...

RESIST EVIL

(post by myselfaswell removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeoBricks

Probably because the MSM and government are not giving answers and continue to hide any truths.

These current news sources were not mainstream and are likely inaccurate.

None the less. The reporting is vague that has allowed people to theorize.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Not a big deal because the school got # down? Or it didn’t get airplay by MSM? Or just because you say so and blame us for some reason?

Perhaps poor planning? Was it a case of all the teachers got boosters at the same time? Probably a dumb idea as some experience mild reactions that required the use of a sick day.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Perhaps poor planning? Was it a case of all the teachers got boosters at the same time? Probably a dumb idea as some experience mild reactions that required the use of a sick day.
Maybe they were forced?

Way to put the onus in the folks being mandated…..?

Wow. Seriously just wow.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Maybe they were forced?

Wow. Seriously just wow.

Hypotheticals, Seriously, Wow, Just seriously.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Maybe they were forced?

Wow. Seriously just wow.

Hypotheticals, Seriously, Wow, Just seriously.
Nah. Hypothetically speaking you make it sound like their fault.

Like the teachers planned for this to happen? SMH.

It sure IS sounding like CNN around here.

You’re right about that.

Guess we’ll just have to wait for examples b,c,d,e etc before we can admit maybe something is suspect….

Ya know, hypodermically speaking and all.

*rolls eyes

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

LOL, says a person who parrots the MSM and government message. You are accusing us of sensationalizing? Seriously? What has Biden, Fauci, Walensky, MSM, et al. been doing?
edit on 11-11-2021 by faloson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: faloson

[snipped]

I am not shill, and to accuse as such is against the T&C's.

I am not responsible for the MSM outlets.
edit on Thu Nov 11 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Well which is it? On one hand you and your ilk say teachers are heroes but on the other hand accuse them of lying about their reaction to booster shots? I guess teachers are only heroes when they agree with you

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You certainly tow the line

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: faloson

You certainly tow the line

I respect the rules.

<<   2  3 >>

join