It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Has a Second Moon OR is it an Alien Station Within

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Earth Has a Second Moon—For Another 300 Years, At Least

Source: www.yahoo.com...

Kamo’oalewa

…….” Kamo’oalewa was bound to get attention because its composition posed a stubborn mystery. Asteroids tend to reflect brightly in certain infrared frequencies, but Kamo’oalewa just doesn’t. It’s dimmer somehow—clearly made of different stuff, which suggests a different origin.”…..

Different origin?

Unlike the theory that it may be a artifact or fragment of the moon, if you will…….what if it arrived to earth intelligently and was put into an orbit intelligently? An Alien observation/transit station within.

👽🤔🍷
edit on 11-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Aawww. The moon birthed a kid and now the kid is doing what kids usually do, screwing around till it gets into trouble somehow.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Fairly accessible to space probes, though. Let's sidle on over and give it a poke.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wonder how long until it comes sailing into earth

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Don't forget 'Cruithne'.

link

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

Bezos and Gates might have that answer. They are likely working on how to push it into Earth and rid the earth of us uesless eaters.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Bezos and Gates might have that answer. They are likely working on how to push it into Earth and rid the earth of us uesless eaters.

That little plan is well in motion already...i suspect.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Da Moon
Da Cruithne
Da Kamo’oalewa

Three moons!!! (Three Alien Stations)

👽😂🍻

edit on 11-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The Moon is not a alien station. It is the colony ship that brought humans to Earth.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

The Moon is not a alien station. It is the colony ship that brought humans to Earth.

That I do ponder on .

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

👽🤪🍺

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

During the special event on space the other day, head of Nasa said that is exactly what they are working on and experimenting with

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Linky?

a reply to: vlawde

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

During the special event on space the other day, head of Nasa said that is exactly what they are working on and experimenting with

I must have missed that. What were his exact words and where can I hear them, please?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

This I presume...

Double Asteroid Redirection Test (DART) Mission

DART is a planetary defense-driven test of technologies for preventing an impact of Earth by a hazardous asteroid. DART will be the first demonstration of the kinetic impactor technique to change the motion of an asteroid in space.

The DART spacecraft launch window begins November 24, 2021. DART will launch aboard a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base, California. After separation from the launch vehicle and over a year of cruise it will intercept Didymos’ moonlet in late September 2022, when the Didymos system is within 11 million kilometers of Earth, enabling observations by ground-based telescopes and planetary radar to measure the change in momentum imparted to the moonlet.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
At minute 49:30 to 51:06 ….Bill Nelson mentioning the D.A.R.T Mission….…

Of course Gates and Bezos are not going to use D.A.R.T technology to bump, steer, angle Kamo’oalewa into Earth….Daaaaa

But I do agree we need something to ward off asteroids from impacting Earth causing a ELE.

👽😉🍺

edit on 12-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: vlawde

I must have missed that. What were his exact words and where can I hear them, please?

It was said by him in the video. Thanks to the info posted above by endthemadness and Ophiuchus1 regarding DART

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join