It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden and VP Harris are in Free-Fall. Record Breaking Declines in Job Approval.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just wait until everyone hears how the Biden admin wants to shut down another oil pipeline. Some states will have a harsher winter/summer.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: TzarChasm
The numbers speak coherently on their own standing, no argument there. However it's curious to continue invoking Trump when there's 10 other presidents from the past 50 years to compare with. Very specific standards given a wide spectrum of leaders who all displayed values we desire in our president.

Yeah , an Joe Biden is doing much worse than they did .
Why you don't ever research BEFORE you post ?

He/She probably researches the same sources that liberal media uses for their research. Hollywood blogs, Kristol Bawls, Gossip tabloids, etc..

I have watched the Rasmussen Presidential Tracking Poll for a long , long time.
No , not the Approval/Disapproval , the actual Index.
The ones that care enough to actually state their stance (Strongly Approve/ Strongly Disapprove)
All Presidents from Clinton(?) through Trump actually have good days as well as bad days. As it should be.
However , Biden has never made it into positive territory .There were 2 days in February in which Joe actually broke even at 0 .
In fact , Biden has been in negative double digits since July. No surge for Joe .
I believe that this breaks every record in the history of Rasmussen .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Heard an interview with one of the founders of Delta Force, he was asked what strategy would you use to take down the US... he replied it looks like Joe Biden has a winner for that. (paraphrase)

Just more heat for the economy, let them close that pipeline coming into Michigan and things will really start to suck and his numbers will crater.

Nancy Pelosi is acting so crazy because she knows the only way to save the House/Senate for Democrats is to get Joe Biden out of the Oval Office. But with Kamala even less popular by a full 10 percentage points, what can Pelosi do (thats legal)?

When did the Democrats ever care about what's legal?

Still, Pelosi is showing the same signs of dementia as Joe Biden, if perhaps not as severe. Her alcoholism probably doesn't help either.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Imagine if Joey and Kermerler also had a fake Russiagate hoax to deal with.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Before Oct 2021 Biden, Trump had the lowest first year approval rating of any President since WWII. That's why Trump's name is invoked so frequently in articles on Presidential approval ratings.

Nothing against you carewemust, I know it isn't your statement, but, I'm pretty sure that Trump approval rating was bullsh*t.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

All the people Joe Biden hired have a screw loose!

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg says $1 Billion of the $1.2 Trillion infrastructure bill Biden signed into law this week, will be used to FIX RACIST HIGHWAY DESIGN. Yes... RACIST Highways!!

nypost.com...

Too much mask wearing perhaps?

That one's not as dumb as it sounds. There's some history there. What they fail to mention is that the people responsible for it were either Democrats or were working for a Government ran by Democrats. The only exception maybe New Your City.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Imagine if Joey and Kermerler also had a fake Russiagate hoax to deal with.

If they would fully investigate Hunter, it wouldn't be a hoax.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Holy Hell Rainbow Highways .
We're off to see the Wizard.
This would be funny if it weren't for the fact that these
People are Serious.
What the Hell Happened to the USA ?

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg says $1 Billion of the $1.2 Trillion infrastructure bill Biden signed into law this week, will be used to FIX RACIST HIGHWAY DESIGN. Yes... RACIST Highways!!

nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What President from the past 50 years has helped America?
Reagan only counts until his shooting.
Corrupt garbage everyone of them.
All bought paid for and blackmailed prior to Trump in those 50 years perhaps that is why.
At least Trump promotes America name one in those last 50 years who did not work to destroy it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

nypost.com...

That one's not as dumb as it sounds. There's some history there. What they fail to mention is that the people responsible for it were either Democrats or were working for a Government ran by Democrats. The only exception maybe New Your City.

I saw this neat little chart the other day that showed all the racist things Democrats have been responsible for in our country.

Virtually everything since Abraham Lincoln that is racist, has been conjured up by democrats.

Republicans need to stop being a bunch of pussies, and point this out..constantly.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Most of the democrats out there are acting like they never want to get elected again.
As an independent, I will gladly help that happen whenever I can.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
How low depends on birdbath scrubable will take you out ✍️

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Just wait until everyone hears how the Biden admin wants to shut down another oil pipeline. Some states will have a harsher winter/summer.

That's CHINA control, pure and simple. If I can't find the answer myself, I'm going to start a thread on the mysterious Chinese guy who is always a few steps from Biden, and giving orders to everyone.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It is funny but sad that it is true , great post

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

nypost.com...

I saw this neat little chart the other day that showed all the racist things Democrats have been responsible for in our country.

Virtually everything since Abraham Lincoln that is racist, has been conjured up by democrats.

Republicans need to stop being a bunch of pussies, and point this out..constantly.

I'm only aware of one real-life example of racist freeways: in New York City, they deliberately made some of the bridges crossing freeways low, so that busses couldn't fit under them. The goal was to prevent blacks from being able to use the beaches on Long Island.

But yeah, it was the Democrats who created the KKK and who backed segregation. It's also the Dems who back BLM, another group dedicated to fueling racial tensions and dividing Americans.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I think Kamala Harris's job approval is so low (28%) because she's nothing more than a bobble-head lapdog for Biden, just like 95% of the U.S. media. Their approval rating is dismal also.

People liked Mike Pence as the 4 years passed, because he would act like a leader, and also offer views different than President Trump occasionally.

Kamala Harris even agreed with Joe Biden when he told a global audience this Summer, that if we get the vaccine, we will not contract Covid-19.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

nypost.com...

I'm only aware of one real-life example of racist freeways: in New York City, they deliberately made some of the bridges crossing freeways low, so that busses couldn't fit under them. The goal was to prevent blacks from being able to use the beaches on Long Island.

But yeah, it was the Democrats who created the KKK and who backed segregation. It's also the Dems who back BLM, another group dedicated to fueling racial tensions and dividing Americans.

I didn't know that about NYC. Wow. Thanks for the education lesson.

Here in Chicago, people blame racism for the locations of some Black neighborhoods, but I think the low prices of land are why so many Black people moved to areas where factories used to pump crap into the ground/water.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I think Kamala Harris's job approval is so low (28%) because she's nothing more than a bobble-head lapdog for Biden, just like 95% of the U.S. media. Their approval rating is dismal also.

People liked Mike Pence as the 4 years passed, because he would act like a leader, and also offer views different than President Trump occasionally.

Kamala Harris even agreed with Joe Biden when he told a global audience this Summer, that if we get the vaccine, we will not contract Covid-19.

Harris has a basement-level approval rating because she's an idiot. Just recently, she interrupted a NASA guy in the middle of a presentation to ask about measuring trees, which would apparently help racial justice in some way. And that's not even the dumbest thing she's said. Biden at least has the excuse that he's going senile. Harris should be working behind the counter at a McDonalds.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Welcome to modern America, irreparably broken by a social media driven desire to "own" your political rivals, even if that means no longer "owning" anything material because you've destroyed the nation in the process. But hey, we got the LULZ.

My only hope is DeSantis, once elected, can make it clear that the path Trump tried to walk was not the path that Trump actually walked and then re-establish the standard for conservatism.

Without a strong GOP, we will not have a strong DNC. And without a strong DNC, we are a 1 winged bird flapping hopelessly.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Look up Robert Moses and some of the stories 🦇🦃🦇

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join