It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Johnson Expert Panel on Federal Vaccine Mandates and Vaccine Injuries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The heart felt testimony from this expert panel blew me away. This has reached mainstream status but it's up to people to share the information as the mainstream media will try covering it up at all costs. As you can see, the people on this panel have nothing to gain and everything to lose by giving their testimony. The victims have no one to turn to because the media shuts them out because it doesn't follow the narrative. I think you can make your own judgements about what the truth is at this point.

edit on 7-11-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So you didn't watch the video and posted a link to an article about japan? Pretty disrespectful.

Unfortunately I'm on top of everything, and no matter how hard they try to bury it, Japan started using ivermectin.

What you want to ask yourself is why the other highest vaccinated countries like israel and ireland are being hit so hard? Oh, that's right, ivermectin is banned there.

Tokyo's Medical Assoc. Chairman holds live press conference recommending #ivermectin to all doctors

edit on 8-11-2021 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Wow, great testimony. They have been told!
Thanks for posting this.
Bella

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

why the other highest vaccinated countries like israel and ireland are being hit so hard?

You posted the question and the answer in the same line .

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: musicismagic

So you didn't watch the video and posted a link to an article about japan? Pretty disrespectful.

Unfortunately I'm on top of everything, and no matter how hard they try to bury it, Japan started using ivermectin.

What you want to ask yourself is why the other highest vaccinated countries like israel and ireland are being hit so hard? Oh, that's right, ivermectin is banned there.

Tokyo's Medical Assoc. Chairman holds live press conference recommending #ivermectin to all doctors

you must have overlooked this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't work in the medical field but the wife's students parents do. I mentioned in the above thread about rural and island doctors, I did NOT say or whether the do treat with ivermectin. I don't have proof one way or another. But I do know that the younger generation thinks its cool to be vaccinated. The fisherman here in town to which many are 70 and older don't trust the vaccine for the corona virus. I would like to make this clear though, I have yet met anyone that has been vaccinated that has suffered any 'bad " effects from the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just finished watching and listening...
Thank you for posting.

Hopefully more people will take the time to hear everyone who testified.....they all deserve to be heard.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Thank you for posting, I watched the full video, highly
recommend that everyone watch it, and really listen.

The people injured by the injections have compelling
testimony to the dangers of the drugs used in EUA
distribution, and the mandates for adults and children.

This is must watch for all, the medical experts alone
that speak present clear evidence that there are indeed
grave risks in accepting these drugs in the form of injections.

The drugs or so called Mrna "vaccines" are NOT SAFE, they are
NOT EFFECTIVE. This is urgent, all parents especially should
be informed about forcing these experimental drugs on
their children. There is a very eye opening moment
in the video, to learn that most of the world does NOT
force vaccinate children, and that most of the world
would fit in the definition of Anti Vaxxers!

A wealth of knowledge here, thanks again Vrt for
posting this!

join