It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Many have felt the effects of, Treasonous cowards pushing the death jab. Believe it or not, it's happening.

Research the Root of where this all began ( hint Babylon is a good place to begin) it will become clear wtf is going on in the world which appears to be one big effing green screen. Perhaps the blue screen of death will eliminate this Elitist Squid Game.

Immunization expert: ‘Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others’.

World Health Organization European Advisory Group of Experts in Immunization former Vice President Professor Christian Perronne yesterday said that all vaccinated people must quarantine over the winter months or risk serious illness.

should be put in quarantine, and should be isolated from the society.”

He went on to say: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous for others. It’s proven in Israel now – I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel – they’re having big problems, severe cases in the hospitals are among vaccinated people, and in UK also, you have the larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”

americasfrontlinedoctors.org... ers/

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Israeli doctor Kobi Haviv told Channel 13 News: “95% of seriously ill patients are vaccinated. Fully vaccinated people account for 85-90% of hospitalizations. We are opening more and more COVID branches. The effectiveness of vaccines is declining or disappearing.”

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"Vaccinated" folks may have to have some rights taken away...until their "vaccine" wears off.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Since both vaccinated and unvaccinated can spread the virus and many of the supposed vaccinated have the virus but don't know until they test positive...

Wouldn't that suggest that vaccinated people who are unaware they are sick are more likely to spread the virus?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

And dumb people are the most dangerous of all.

Just thought I'd throw that one in there.

Read quick before it gets deleted!

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The only way the Unvaccinated can spread anything, is through shedding obtained by the Vaxxed.

Those aware that they're being infected by the vaxxed would be endangering those who aren't.

Those aware of the shedding need to use protocol to protect themselves and others.

Yes the globull elitists are trying to divide us using a bio weapon.

People need to wake up.
edit on 6-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Grow up.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Every single expert since Jan 2020 has been contradicted by another expert at least one time 🤣

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Grow up.

Get your AIDS drugs early before the price goes through the roof.
Pziter love you,you are away to become a life long customer.
How do you like them apples?
edit on 6/11/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Wise Up.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Soon, we will see which "experts" made the cut, won't we.
edit on 6-11-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: canucks555
Grow up.

Get your AIDS drugs early before the price goes through the roof.
Pziter love you,you are away to become a life long customer.
How do you like them apples?

How does it feel to champion the freedoms of a possible Chinese Bio weapon?

You seem to not want anyone to protect themselves? Do you love the Chinese Bio weapon?

Do you coddle the Chinese bio weapon at night?

Do you whisper sweet nothings into the Chinese bio-weapons ear when the day grows long?

Do you get angry when people want to protect themselves from the Chinese bio weapon?

Just say it Bro:

"I love the Chinese Bioweapon and am an enemy against any harm that is directed to my love.

My beautiful, loving, Chinese Bio Weapon."

Well I'm gonna sure as hell protect myself any way I can against your dirty little love Goddess from Wuhan.

You can have her.

(good luck with that)

edit on 6-11-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

American/chinese bio weapon. Funded by the same people who brought you the vaccine.

edit on 6-11-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

American/chinese bio weapon. Funded by the same people who brought you the vaccine.

Sorry..

I don't debate science with people who don't believe in science.

(mods can delete if they want)

Jesus loves you.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
All the vaxxed where I work feel like they are special, but those like that always believe they are special, and they cannot wait to force their special status on others in the form of condescending tyranny. They don't have to wear a mask because they are jabbed, but I am forced to wear one. Almost quit over it, but need the income haha.,. Almost knocked one guy right on his @ss in the break room because he got snotty. Called him a !@#$@$#%#$^% punk , but I didn't get fired . I'm the only one who can do the job I do.

These vaxxed crowd are sanctimonious imbeciles to be certain.

I won't stand for any micro managing by leads at work, and have refused any bogus rules they try to enforce as retaliation against me because I will not be jabbed. Upper brass agreed with me, so I smiled in the face of my lead and said "NO" to many of his idiot retaliation rules at work.. I win that one so far.
edit on 6-11-2021 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Let me guess : while the Vaxxed™ are Quarantined™ : the Unvaxxed™ will need properly Authorized™ and up-to-date Health-Passports™ to prove their Unvaxxed™ status ?

Sneaky, aren't they...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: Bluntone22

The only way the Unvaccinated can spread anything, is through shedding obtained by the Vaxxed.

Those aware that they're being infected by the vaxxed would be endangering those who aren't.

Those aware of the shedding need to use protocol to protect themselves and others.

Yes the globull elitists are trying to divide us using a bio weapon.

People need to wake up.

For over a year, millions of people worldwide died of COVID-19, and there were no publicly available vaccines to blame.

The spike protein is a protein, not an infectious agent. If animals could 'shed' and 'catch' proteins, why do we have all that mechanism for eating them?

If people could 'catch' the protein that is created after the vaccination, then they would be just as vaccinated against COVID-19 as those who have received the injection, because they would develop an immune response to the protein, just like people do when they get the vaccine.

Globally, 7,225,694,221 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered, yet very few of them have had an adverse reaction, much less a serious one, and even fewer have died from any condition attributable to the vaccine.

The only people infecting others with COVID-19 are those who have the virus that causes COVID-19 (both unvaccinated, or vaccinated).

However, people who are unvaccinated take longer to get an immune reaction to the disease, so they carry higher concentrations of the virus which continues to replicate and infect before there is an immune response, and these unvaccinated are infectious for a longer time, because once they have developed an immune response, the progression of the disease is then much the same as for those who are vaccinated.

SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19, is a novel virus, which means that no-one has been infected with it before it began to spread in 2019, and so no-one has any immune response to it until they get sick from it, or are vaccinated against it.

The Myth of Vaccine Shedding - Science Based Medicine

edit on 6/11/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Reader alert !! Propaganda alert !!

The website referred to in the post directly above this on is NOT a science-based website, despite using ' Science™ ' in it's name.

It is a ' Scientism™ ' echo-chamber, based on opinions and beliefs, not science.

Anivaxxers generally spread fear and misinformation in order to fight for their alleged right to spread disease and put others at risk. Yes – that is very one-sided framing, but it is appropriate, avoiding the trap of false equivalency. The antivaxxers are simply wrong, and their position is based largely on lies.

This has been a public-service announcement, from your friendly neighborhood Nothin.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Only 2 in my immediate family vaxed (that I know of) and 1 friend who comes over sometimes, and they scare the $#!+ out of me. I want to put on a mask around them and I'm anti-mask, test, and vax. I hold my breath, use sanitizer, and at like a germaphobe around them. I pray they are ok but would they know it if they weren't? Nope. Not til it's too late for all of us around them, and that includes my mother. This is a seriously f'd up situation.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Fauci's bio weapon. Not just China. What are you, racist?

<<   2 >>

join