It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funeral Director: I just see the dead babies in the fridges (full interview)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

Apparently...the "smart" part...escaped you.

ATS is astute...and we've known of some sites, even disallowing some we won't mention.

ATS did it. Not us...

edit on 11210330America/ChicagoSat, 06 Nov 2021 21:11:03 -050011202100000003 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Smells like BS..Don't believe it for a minute.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Apparently, the midwives are taking the NZ minister of health to court tomorrow as. One of the reasons is they have not had a live birth in all the month of February after the vax people went through. They are having a hard job spinning this one.But good luck if you want to try.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Apparently...the "smart" part...escaped you.

ATS is astute...and we've known of some sites, even disallowing some we won't mention.

ATS did it. Not us...

Your silly lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Stillborn babies and miscarriages can often be difficult for parents to talk about with others.

He brought up newborns and children up to 1 1/2 years old initially.

That is a lie.

He said it should be the elderly that are dying over the next year and a half.....but they have already gone.

Go to 1.46 mark and listen carefully until 2.00 mark .........that's the only time he says 'a year to a year and a half'....

It's really sad that so many gave you a star........they obviously did not listen to the video.......

Those that gave a star are the type that obviously believe anything, without even the tiniest bit of research.
They also think that losing a child that is aged one year old is easier than losing a child through stillborn or miscarriage....

I find it outrageous that you received any stars at all for that ridiculous statement.

edit on 7-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

The UK isn't vaccinating anyone under 12.

Obviously another poster that did not bother listening to the video.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Something troubles me about this man’s authenticity…

At 6 minutes he says that a woman dying with cancer was very unhappy at her death being marked as being caused by Covid.

Firstly would she have known what the cause of death would be attributed to before she died? If not how could she have been unhappy about it?

Secondly. How would this interviewee know this? He goes on to answer that he has no interaction with the families - it’s difficult for him to ask them any question - and one can surely discern that he has no interaction with the deceased before they die. In which case how can he know that this dead woman was unhappy about doing mark as a Covid death.

He’s either fake, or embellishing his account, which puts everything he says in question.

(Btw, there’s 2 threads on this vid, so I’m replying to both)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

I suppose people hear different things when listening.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Just curious what's yiur beef w mysteriousstranger m following him around from thread to thread

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Apparently, the midwives are taking the NZ minister of health to court tomorrow as. One of the reasons is they have not had a live birth in all the month of February after the vax people went through. They are having a hard job spinning this one.But good luck if you want to try.

Could you cite a source for this? I can only find a lawsuit from midwives over a pay rate.

Also, am I confused? No live births in February? After being vaccinated? Do they have different months than the rest of the world? NZ started the first Vax Febuary 20th. So all pregnant women were vaxed and had babies in 8 days with no babies born before the 20th?

ETA: Here is some further information. The live birthrate was down, but so were deaths and fertility. This includes information from before the Vax was well. So there does not seem to be any correlation with the numbers and your claim.

there were 57,723 live births registered, down from 58,506 there were 33,486 deaths registered, down from 33,813the total fertility rate was 1.61 births per woman, down from 1.66

NZ graphs
edit on 7-11-2021 by frogs453 because: Added

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Silly is as silly does...unless you're an Emergency worker...then we don't care.. we treat, remove, transport...without judgment. Vax n masks, gloves and sanitary soap.

We can't care. Y'all have to...and Of course we care...but we're moving on to the next.

Ok, silly?

edit on 11213430America/ChicagoSun, 07 Nov 2021 08:06:34 -060006202100000034 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
That is a lie.

You need to get your ears checked.

2:55 mark:

Interviewer: "You want to talk about the number of newborn babies you've seen in the mortuaries?"

Clown: "Oh, they're high, they're really high. They're up about 30 in one hospital."

The fact that I had to go an listen to this retard again and transcribe it for you is a joke.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

a reply to: McGinty

I suppose people hear different things when listening.

Well, some might hear things he didn’t say, while others somehow didn’t hear what he did say.

The former are beyond help, but I suggest the latter listen again from the 6 min mark and look out for the obvious plot hole in his story.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Oh so you didn't hear him say anything about 1 and a half years olds after all?

And if you listened to the bit after where you said to listen, he follows up with '"they are obviously miscarried or full term still births.....".

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yikes! Do you have a link to this info? I tried looking, but I didn't find anything right away, so figured I'd ask.
Are the hospitals only allowing vaxxed people in? If so, then it would be quite clear that it's vaxxed people losing the babies. This is all so sad.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Oh so you didn't hear him say anything about 1 and a half years olds after all?

I spoon fed you enough today considering you lied about him not talking about newborns.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I edited....you may have missed this;

And if you listened to the bit after where you said to listen, he follows up with '"they are obviously miscarried or full term still births.....".

Go listen again.

And prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I get that the guy is a retard but you cannot be a newborn and a stillbirth/miscarriage at the same time.

However, feel free to believe a moron who cannot even get that simple part straight.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Women give birth to babies that are dead......are those babies not newly born?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Women give birth to babies that are dead......are those babies not newly born?

No, those are called, wait for it, 'stillbirths'.

Words mean something, that's why we use them. Unless you're the retard in that video.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join