It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in New Zealand.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here is what is posted 20 hours ago in OP link :

From the Doctor at NZDSOS... A few notes I made on the phone.. She is working 5 hours a day 5 days a week with 30 other doctors just filling our CARM reports for Vax injuries.

She is helping with Casey Hodgkinson - yes, it is an extreme case, but there are also kids paralyzed from the waist down along with seizures, strokes, hearing and vision impairment, brain fog and pain.

This week they have had 3 teens with kidney failure, strokes and a 13 year old boy dead found with the $20 voucher for getting the jab in his pocket. 😭

HEART
The jab causes micro clotting.. It may not show up straight away like in the unlucky ones with heart attack, stroke or death but is still causing clotting in the lungs so people suffer shortness of breath causing the heart to pump harder and harder (chest pains in some), and predicting 3-5 years people will be needing heart transplants or be dead. She said It’s not IF... It WILL happen.

💔 Myocarditis is a most common adverse reaction in boys but happening to both.. It is NEVER mild. It is permanent heart damage.

This is the biggy for her.. INFERTILITY. The jab is cutting male sperm count in half - post jab. (It is designed for population control/reduction). One patient had count of 9,000 pre jab - then 4,000 post jab (young couple having fertility treatment).

A midwife she is dealing with has had ALL her births scheduled for February miscarried post jab – she has no deliveries now for Feb 2022.

Normally in NZ there are 113 still births per year. There were 12 in just Hastings alone last month.. 10% of the total years still births in one town! ☹️

🙏 Share this with people you care about... Hoping it hits home.

I hope people everywhere will take the information and risk factors seriously before they throw their children into the lions den. I am just sick about all the harm that has and will come to these kids. And furious at the gullible parents sacrificing their children's well being out of fear.

And females wanting to have children. Please read the part about massive amount of miscarriages.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

The government is well into what is going down. This was pulled from the TV news in 2020 at the PM request. The control of information is essential in the plan.www.facebook.com... If they knew there would be lockdowns well into 2022 how was that unless they were controlling it. The first spike was over and done with until they started the mass vaccinations. There is a storm of peer-reviewed information circling now, all the absolute opposite of what the Government is chanting. This will be epic when this goes off. Unless of course it's handled quietly. The Army and police are not happy.

edit on 6-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The NZ PM isn't female. You've all been had. ( Those not awake )

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

That is why some in MSM and health officials want to declare an end to the pandemic in Jan/Feb. The discussions of the adverse reactions from H1N1 vaxs didn't happen until the vaccination ended in 2010/Late 2009.

Nurses in UK were lied that H1N1 vaxs were safe. It looks like history is about to be repeated.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
As a NZer (hey ive got the jab and my second one is in a week and im doin fine), all i can say about what I gather is being said in that link is a load of BS (im not going to FB and the OP here gave no links to any form of sources found in the FB post that would back up what its supposedly claiming).

Given the size of my country and some of the media outlets here who can be extremely critical of the government (TV3 being one example), if any of this was true they would be all over it in a heart beat. That still birth issue alone, if even remotely true would be front and center on the news... it isnt so its highly unlikely to be nothing but complete bollocks, and yes you can spout your 'buh da MSM are ebiiiiil!' clap trap so many of you lot love to throw up as an excuse to avoid any and all conflicting problems that might encroach on your narrative of the 'plandemic', but you forget not all countries are like America, and that 'this aint America' goes for our media here as well.

So meanwhile here in NZ... we're doing just fine, thanks.

Weird because this is from your own government:

Myocarditis
Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle wall and is another known rare side effect of vaccination with the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

Symptoms of myocarditis can include:

new onset chest pain
shortness of breath
abnormal/racing heartbeat.

www.health.govt.nz... ide-effects

Covid 19 coronavirus: Serious side effects still being reported after vaccinations
5 Jul, 2021 02:59 PM

A total of 4521 adverse events following immunisation have been reported altogether, as of June 5. Of those, 4341 reports were non-serious, while 180 were reported to be serious events.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

I wouldn't call it a nothing burger.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Anecdotally under reportd just like Vears It is a legal spin. The Governments will be the fall guys.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
As a NZ'r I have almost had enough of what this country is doing to its people. The time is almost near to let them know what the average Kiwi thinks. Tick tick Jacinda Ardern.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
That link requires FB account to read it.

Not for me. Shows a post about adverse reactions. I definitely do not have FB. Using the gab/brave browser if that helps.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Bugger not working for a YouTube video. Sorry nothing to see here.
edit on 7-11-2021 by Cloudbuster because: Added info.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Not a load of BS. Your the one who will be a laffing stock in time to come....and verry soon..

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
That link requires FB account to read it.

horsesh.t.

that link opens up just fine in incognito mode.
edit on 9/11/2021 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

God knows, til we are either all compliant or there is a revolution?

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

The way I am reading is, that if the Governor-General doesn't dismiss this Government, New Zealand will be a Republic in six months. Adern has realized that she hasn't a # show of controlling the Army or the police. Someone has already read them the riot act. She is playing nice Jacinda, but the abortion and vax injured numbers are seeping through the cracks . They have destroyed their own country. The New one, will probably be the old tribal areas with the Chiefs sending a representative to the Capitol, it won't matter if they are Chinese Indian or Pakeha, as long as they have good hearts and they have the interests of New Zealand at heart. Instead of dividing a nation, they have strengthened it. Depends on the Governor General.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire
a reply to: 19Bones79

The NZ PM isn't female. You've all been had. ( Those not awake )

I assume you've also seen that video of "her" walking wearing where you can clearly see the shape of a penis under her dress?

Here it is

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-11-2021 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Wouldnt be surprised at anything these days. Strange times indeed.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I just posted it in my post above.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I saw one where Stew, is interviewing a sex slave victim who says that Michele Obama is a man as well. She sounds very plausible to me. The Moloch crew seems to be in charge of the asylum at the moment.

<< 1   >>

join