It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in New Zealand.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I got this from a FB page, from someone who made inquiries about adverse reactions happening. What the kid's situation was, and a report from a midwife. It's all grim when this starts doing the rounds it will be a toss-up between America losing it first or NZ Because if we go off we won't stop.www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

We collectively have given a nod to institutionalized and "legalized" infanticide for decades now. What would you expect?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That's true but as long as it is someone else. This load of Karma will still have to be paid for.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
That link requires FB account to read it.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is getting real now, well scary. Add to that all the top athletic fit dudes dropping on the pitch as they play their sport, how much longer can the public be in denial and the authorities lie and cover up?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

It says, to summarise. That a guy phoned up the Doc that was dealing with adverse reactions. and he was so busy filing adverse reaction reports he had no time to attend to doctoring. It was mainly myocarditis, and a kid had been found dead with a twenty-dollar voucher he was given for taking the jab. Sperm counts were half what they were before the jab, and a midwife in Hastings had not had a live birth yet. and was in that town logging ten percent of all the stillbirths that the whole country has in a year. There was more but I am too incandescent with rage to remember it.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
This is getting real now, well scary. Add to that all the top athletic fit dudes dropping on the pitch as they play their sport, how much longer can the public be in denial and the authorities lie and cover up?

3 months from now it should be obvious to everyone, unless they are brain dead

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
originally posted by: anonentity

They should have never mandated the jab to pregnant women. That is so sad. All those pregnant women having miscarriages.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well people wont wake up till what happens to our youth/children.
You have the CDC director staying quiet on many of their employers are vaccinated.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

For how long are MSM,authorities going to cover it up?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just as soon as people begin to catch on and freak out, those who are pushing this vaccine agenda, will have something to quickly change the subject with. Im sure they have a plan in place already. Massive false flags worldwide.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
As a NZer (hey ive got the jab and my second one is in a week and im doin fine), all i can say about what I gather is being said in that link is a load of BS (im not going to FB and the OP here gave no links to any form of sources found in the FB post that would back up what its supposedly claiming).

Given the size of my country and some of the media outlets here who can be extremely critical of the government (TV3 being one example), if any of this was true they would be all over it in a heart beat. That still birth issue alone, if even remotely true would be front and center on the news... it isnt so its highly unlikely to be nothing but complete bollocks, and yes you can spout your 'buh da MSM are ebiiiiil!' clap trap so many of you lot love to throw up as an excuse to avoid any and all conflicting problems that might encroach on your narrative of the 'plandemic', but you forget not all countries are like America, and that 'this aint America' goes for our media here as well.

We also have an anti vac minority in this country that to be honest make some of the more extreme groups in other countries look almost sane in comparison, not to mention many of them are lead by either well known # stirrers, religious con men out for a buck **cough Brian Tamiki cough** or far right buisness men simply looking for brownie points with the National party voters or purely worried about their cash flow thanks to the efforts the government been doing to get this and maintain this whole thing under control.

So meanwhile here in NZ... we're doing just fine, thanks.
edit on 6-11-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Good on you, I know a few people that have had the jab, and they are doing ok as well. But I know a few who are not doing ok either. If you have done any research you will find that as soon as anyone mentioned Israel to Jacinda she shut and closed the press conference down. Because they are doing exactly what Israel is doing. They are on their fourth booster to qualify for their vax passports and still in lockdowns as whatever it is is ravishing the country. That's where NZ is going. The TV 3 is just the controlled opposition they never ask the real questions anyway. But believe what you want to believe, it will all be clearer in three months.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
OMG you be living under a log in the forest in a bay on the Chathams ?, mainstream news is bought and paid for by the corporations, even here in NZ, tv3 is no different, please research. Also NZ is in lockstep with other countries by design, again research, why are ivermectin MMS etc wonder drugs not wished by usual suspects or reported truthfulllly by mainstream news ? again research, you may have to bypass algoes with rythym a wee bit.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I've been in NZ for nearly a decade. In a word - naive. They will do what tv says. No question.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

The system you trust is about to come crashing down and the boots you’re licking will soon be on your neck just like everyone else. I fear by the time you recognise your enemy it maybe too late.

I hope I’m wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

Given the size of my country and some of the media outlets here who can be extremely critical of the government (TV3 being one example), if any of this was true they would be all over it in a heart beat. That still birth issue alone, if even remotely true would be front and center on the news... it isnt so its highly unlikely to be nothing but complete bollocks, and yes you can spout your 'buh da MSM are ebiiiiil!' clap trap so many of you lot love to throw up as an excuse to avoid any and all conflicting problems that might encroach on your narrative of the 'plandemic', but you forget not all countries are like America, and that 'this aint America' goes for our media here as well.

Your leader only takes questions from "accredited media" throwing softball questions.

The top rated comment on the video above is one of the best insults I've seen in my entire life.

I remember that time you guys lost the world cup and your nation was so depressed the government provided free mental health services to your whole nation to cope with the reality.

The people of NZ will wake up soon enough. Will your government respond like Dan Andrews?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Because if we go off we won't stop

Damn right.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A reply to visitedbythem:

Just as soon as people begin to catch on and freak out, those who are pushing this vaccine agenda, will have something to quickly change the subject with. Im sure they have a plan in place already. Massive false flags worldwide.

They'll blame Trump.

Works every time.

# 1467

edit on 6-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ
As a NZer (hey ive got the jab and my second one is in a week and im doin fine), all i can say about what I gather is being said in that link is a load of BS (im not going to FB and the OP here gave no links to any form of sources found in the FB post that would back up what its supposedly claiming).

We also have an anti vac minority in this country that to be honest make some of the more extreme groups in other countries look almost sane in comparison, not to mention many of them are lead by either well known # stirrers, religious con men out for a buck **cough Brian Tamiki cough** or far right buisness men simply looking for brownie points with the National party voters or purely worried about their cash flow thanks to the efforts the government been doing to get this and maintain this whole thing under control.

Tamkiki, brownie points?

You sound racist.

<<   2 >>

join