It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another funeral director speaks out interesting update.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: JAGStorm

Check my NZ here is the link www.facebook.com...

System glitches created a false post.
Maybe give a summary of what Zuck doesn't want us to experience?

Let me guess...it isn't a bunch of cutsie anime characters with wide eyes indeterminate age
and ambiguous gonadal endowments, naked and circling like a caravan around a rock star post show
in a virtual darkened and very private mansion?

# 1471

edit on 6-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I know a young woman, pregnant and injected, who miscarried on Mother's Day this past May.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Something troubles me about this man’s authenticity…

At 6 minutes he says that a woman dying with cancer was very unhappy at her death being marked as being caused by Covid.

Firstly would she have known what the cause of death would be attributed to before she died? If not how could she have been unhappy about it?

Secondly. How would this interviewee know this? He goes on to answer that he has no interaction with the families - it’s difficult for him to ask them any question - and one can surely discern that he has no interaction with the deceased before they die. In which case how can he know that this dead woman was unhappy about doing mark as a Covid death.

He’s either fake, or embellishing his account, which puts everything he says in question.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I know a young woman, pregnant and injected, who miscarried on Mother's Day this past May.

I thought most doctors would say getting a vaccination when pregnant is stupid and would warn against it?

I remember a U.S nurse who was pregnant and was one of the first to get jabbed and she had a miscarriage. I recall a lot of people saying as a nurse she should of known better and that most doctors would refuse to vaccinate a pregnant person.

Funny how we seem to be doing everything so differently with this virus than any other in our history.

ETA: I mean they tell you not to booze or drug when preggers, heck not even coffee is recommended. Most sane adults know this and what can happen if you do. So I think its mad to think getting a fairly new drug injected into you while preggers would be an instant no for most.
Pretty sad if it's not.
edit on 8-11-2021 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

There is a nefarious agenda being advanced. There is no other way to interpret the insane behavior of the federal government and pharma, the medical industrial complex. WHO and WEF are the big players, but there are many others in on the scam.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Sadly a song as old as time.

Pisses me off to think how advanced our species would be if we used the same energy and effort to advance all of mankind that we do in trying to enslave and harm each other.

And for what? So a few can pretend their # don't stink for the blink of an eye life span we all have.

And we call ourselves an intelligent species. lol

Gotta laugh because if I cried I wouldn't stop.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

It looks like the younger are dying in the UK. He says the elders have already gone, and a new trend is developing, it is unfolding. Take note he is seeing a lot of newborn babies. Either miscarried or stillborn. It won't be news to ATS people that have followed the way things are panning out. Myocarditis is showing up on the death cert, with very few Covid deaths.
www.bitchute.com...

There's plenty of information to back that up, along with a new peer reviewed study...

A pair of researchers conducted further analysis of a CDC study used internationally to promote vaccination among pregnant and breastfeeding women. They found that spontaneous miscarriage occurred in 81.9% to 92% of pregnancies when the mother received the COVID vaccine within the first 13 weeks of pregnancy.

They are appealing to all nations to halt the vaccination of pregnant and nursing women until further data is collected.

tatumreport.com...

Ya know.. I've had this talk with many people over the past 2 weeks and I seem to have been the only one that remembered them telling pregnant/nursing/plan to get pregnant women and men planning to reproduce to NOT take the vaccine for at least 90 days (I think). Pretty sure it was in the Pfizer pamphlet? Refreshing to see my memory confirmed, and I'm not just one of them crazies. It's absolutely absurd how many people forget, or are forced to forget facts because of the media's lies.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Sadly a song as old as time.

Pisses me off to think how advanced our species would be if we used the same energy and effort to advance all of mankind that we do in trying to enslave and harm each other.

And for what? So a few can pretend their # don't stink for the blink of an eye life span we all have.

And we call ourselves an intelligent species. lol

Gotta laugh because if I cried I wouldn't stop.

Crazy to think that if society wasn't so 'progressive' that we would have actually progressed a lot further as a species.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It looks like the younger are dying in the UK. He says the elders have already gone, and a new trend is developing, it is unfolding. Take note he is seeing a lot of newborn babies. Either miscarried or stillborn. It won't be news to ATS people that have followed the way things are panning out. Myocarditis is showing up on the death cert, with very few Covid deaths.
www.bitchute.com...

Sadly, the government, media, and medical community are letting additional people die for no reason.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well I think it is "Here we go time" the Western Australian State premier has been on the tv telling the population that all the Hospitals of Australia are working at full capacity, we have been told it is Covid related where that statement is true, up to the point where he should have said it's Covid vaccine-related.I found this on FB www.facebook.com... still looking for the WA Premier one.I have seen it but it seems to have disappeared at present. It is all Myocarditis and Pericarditis realated.

Here it is, start at the one min mark. The remarks are enlightening. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 8-11-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes, they are seeing in Western Australia what they've seen all around the world for the last year---higher percentages of injected people in any given population is followed by higher rates of infection.

That was the purpose of the clot shots. It is a fascinating experiment on humans. Everybody played along with Gates and Fauci.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Fancy thinking that a psychopathic eugenicist who liked to spend time with Epstein. had the good of humanity at heart. Bahhhhaaaaa.

<< 1   >>

join