It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phizer rebrands thier AIDs drug ritonavir for COVID-19 treatment called PAXLOVID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Phizer is seeking FDA approval for their AIDs drug ritonavir to be used for COVID-19 to reduce hospitalization and death by 85% is the claim.

PAXLOVID: www.pfizer.com...

Funny that an AIDs drug works to make COVID-19 less lethal. I don't know about this but the drug company paying out one of the biggest settlements in history is scrambling to rebrand AIDs drugs to sell globally for this novel virus.

Justice Department: www.justice.gov...

Related link: www.fiercebiotech.com...

edit on 11/5/2021 by machineintelligence because: format issues

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The following is a list of the 20 largest settlements reached between the United States Department of Justice and pharmaceutical companies from 1991 to 2012, ordered by the size of the total settlement.

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

Top 3:

Company, Settlement

GlaxoSmithKline $3 billion ($1B criminal, $2B civil)
Pfizer $2.3 billion
Johnson & Johnson $2.2 billion

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sounds perfect to me,it makes sense to give people who have wrecked their immune system with mrna vaccines to take AIDS drugs.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Yes, it is an obvious ploy to make you pharma dependent. What a clever plan. Total control, if you don't comply you will not get the drug. But wait what happens when the supply chain breaks down OH dear!

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I am seriously starting to think this is a cull of common man.
It's not like our politicians are exactly upstanding good people.
They are sick,perverted degenerate scum who only have their own self gain at heart.
Mix that with big monetary rewards from pharma companies and so called elites and you get genocide of what they consider their underlings.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I suppose we can look at the bright side - for those taking ritonovir for HIV/AIDS, if this is used for treating COVID which will be endemic now, then ritonovir will get a lot less expensive because it will become a commonly used drug. Half of the cost of the drug is tied up in how many will take it; fewer patients who need it means higher prices for it.

The other thing to keep in mind is that our actual stable of true anti-viral drugs is very, very limited. Prior to the onset of HIV/AIDS, our only real effective weapon against most serious viruses was vaccination. For the rest, we simply treated symptoms and hoped the immune system would do the rest for us.

With HIV/AIDS and the advent of new technologies, those two avenues were no longer practical and no longer the only avenues open to us, and most antiviral drug research has been on HIV/AIDS. So that means most antiviral drugs developed will necessarily get their start branched off of an existing AIDS/HIV drug.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Refried Beans.......

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Possibly the most appropriate covaids "treatment" to date.

I'd laugh but this is really happening.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Every day is a new chapter in the book of "You can't make this up , folks "

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I've been saying for quite a while now, they were trying to create airborne AIDS with SARS CoV-2. HIV insertions are part of why it's a chimeric virus and "novel". Since they created HIV back in the late 70s, it's only natural to splice it into some corona viruses so it can be transmitted without intimate contact.

In my opinion, this is basically admitting what it is and what it was made to do. Kind of surprised they would be so bold, then again, not really.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I wonder, if the HIV virus was also man made, just wondering, anybody knows if this has been discussed before?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Phizer is seeking FDA approval for their AIDs drug ritonavir to be used for COVID-19 to reduce hospitalization and death by 85% is the claim.

PAXLOVID: www.pfizer.com...

Funny that an AIDs drug works to make COVID-19 less lethal. I don't know about this but the drug company paying out one of the biggest settlements in history is scrambling to rebrand AIDs drugs to sell globally for this novel virus.

I think you are looking at it differently than I would look at it. Alternate Perspective: Pfizer knows their vax weakens the immune system, especially after the 2nd and 3rd jab. Which is why Pfizer keeps pushing more jabs. Some countries up to the 4th jab already.

So because their vax weakens the immune system, Pfizer brings out HIV drugs which are used with people with weakened immune systems-- the immunocompromised.

It's for Pfizer vaxxed patients who are losing their immune systems and then they catch Covid. It means Pfizer knows their vax is weakening the human immune system, so they are rolling out immunocompromised meds for them.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: anonentity
I am seriously starting to think this is a cull of common man.
It's not like our politicians are exactly upstanding good people.
They are sick,perverted degenerate scum who only have their own self gain at heart.
Mix that with big monetary rewards from pharma companies and so called elites and you get genocide of what they consider their underlings.

Welcome to The Wide Awake club, glad you finally made it. Yes it is a cull. Yes it is planned. Yes they create the problem and then come up with the solution. Yes they will make trillions in profits in the coming years, why else would they initially give their product free of profit, certainly not coz they are the good guys concerned for the health of humanity.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I wonder, if the HIV virus was also man made, just wondering, anybody knows if this has been discussed before?

I read about how it was man made back in the late 70s (78 or 79). I wish I had saved that newspaper article.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

if yall recall... the initial investigations concerning COVID19 showed a definite connection to HIV/AIDs/SARs 2, in the long-term

but the COVID would start off with attacking the prominent co-morbidity entry points first and all-the-while, quietly in-the-background be attacking a persons natural immunity system...

...that's why the Aids/HIV/SARs 2 , is included in the virus scientific name & Identity

edit on th30163620868406242021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Looks like some of us are paying attention here and know a thing or 3.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok boys looks like we reached market saruration on the "vaccine" what else can we do to exploit this great time in pharmaceutical history?

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2 That looks like what the backroom talk at big Pharma is looking like right about now.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow this needs more investigation, see what we can find, I got interested because of the found strand of HIV on some of the covid vaccine or that is what I read somewhere.

join