It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ER rooms filling up all over America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So you went into ER's and risked getting a disease. That was a bit dicey, wasn't it? It doesn't matter if he was a Trump supporter or not since Trump hired Fauci.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
ERs being packed during flu season is normally quite normal in any normal year.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: anonentity

So during the panic last year, the beds were found out not to be full

Not true. I saw er's full with covid patience with my own eyes. My sister whose husband is a practicing doctor confirmed it as well. And both of them are hard right trump voters so no reason for them to lie.

Some er's were not and I'm sure you saw video of those all over the propaganda pushing media you watch. But they didn't show you all the er's did they?

That's a damn lie and you know it.

I'm a charge nurse on a covid floor here in Washington

There's no way unless you were staff and NEEDED to be there they would even let you in that section

Stop lying it's sickening

I love how people just make up things and think they won't get caught
edit on 5-11-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

My wife works in a hospital. Her job requires her to visit every unit in the hospital. Even she has very limited access to the covid units. We also know many people who were in covid units and their own family wasn't even allowed in to see them. So no, it is highly unlikely anyone not directly involved in patient care "saw" anything in a covid unit.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
ER’s Are Suddenly Filled With Seriously Ill, But Not With COVID

Signs of medical apocalypse are surfacing in hospital ERs across the country. The system is being overwhelmed with seriously ill patients that do not have COVID. Blood clots, heart conditions, abdominal pain and respiratory problems are common. Medical Technocrats remain silent. ⁃ TN Editor......

The scene is a stark contrast to where this emergency department — and thousands of others — were at the start of the pandemic. Except for initial hot spots like New York City, in spring 2020 many ERs across the country were often eerily empty. Terrified of contracting covid-19, people who were sick with other things did their best to stay away from hospitals. Visits to emergency rooms dropped to half their typical levels, according to the Epic Health Research Network, and didn’t fully rebound until this summer.

But now, they’re too full. Even in parts of the country where covid isn’t overwhelming the health system, patients are showing up to the ER sicker than before the pandemic, their diseases more advanced and in need of more complicated care.

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions and suicide attempts, among other conditions.

Reminder of Who is running the Experimental JAB Show - WAKE UP

Pharmaceutical industry likely to shatter its lobbying record as it works to shape Democrats’ spending bill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MEET THE MURDEROUS FAMILY WHO STARTED THIS WHOLE PLANDEMIC SCAM

edit on 1152021 by MetalThunder because: carpe diem

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I work at a Tribal hospital, we are far from overrun with anything, but I have noticed 3 co workers have passed from cancer. Word is they held off treatment during the lockdowns.

Shameful

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

The vax mandates are causing the nursing shortage, not Covid.

Yes I know!

How Fauci Fooled America | Opinion
www.newsweek.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Gee, do you think we could have increased hospital and care capacities around the world with all the money spent on this covid hoax #? All the extra $ paid to hospitals, all the $ paid to develop apps, pay cops to smash heads and extra $ paid to line the pockets of dirty politicians.

And yet here we are still arguing about the wrong things

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My coworkers 80 year old mom did not want the Vax. After a visit from her niece who tested positive for covid the following day, she started to feel ill. My coworker went to check on her and she was delirious. She took her to the hospital. She had to wait in the ER for over over 24 hours as there were no Covid unit beds available. She's now having issues with Afib and her heart. It's a more rural hospital though, so maybe they do not have as many beds? Not sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It was interesting watching the CDC put the kabosh on its Hospital Capacity website, when REALITY didn't match what the hysterical news media was reporting last year.

Check it out. Frozen in time: www.cdc.gov...

And this CDC website tracking Covid-19 hospitalizations, stopped tracking Covid-19 hospitalization on October 2nd, because they were dropping at the same time the (deceitful) Biden Admin/Drug Co's started pushing the boosters, and now injecting our children.

Can't let the fear subside! : gis.cdc.gov...

Also, this huge revelation is HIDDEN, unless you know what search terms to use: www.cdc.gov...

Those who are able to the pieces together in their mind, can see the pattern from our CDC.

It hides and deceives.

edit on 11/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Sounds like America needs to build more hospitals.

My friend went into an er for covid 4 months ago.

No beds everyone was crammed into room with chairs

<< 1   >>

join