It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ER rooms filling up all over America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So during the panic last year, the beds were found out not to be full, ER rooms were empty, the medics were kicking their feet. But now after the whole country has been vaxed and winters frosty hand,cools the land the ER"s are filling up with non-Covid related conditions. What are the conditions they are presenting with?, the Heart gut problems and Clots. Well, that's a bit of a worry.www.bitchute.com...

(post by Brotherman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sounds like more bulls#t from bulls#t con artists 🚨

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Of coarse I was guess people here don’t like satire about Covid jab effects. I do find it disturbing the recent wait times in the er these days. My fiancée has to go often for treatment as she has thyroid issues and times there can be long to forever these days.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I'm gonna play devils advocate here so bare with me members. With
republican governors DeSantis Noam Kemp etc. standing up against these
vaccination mandates.

How are they not reacting to the harm we are seeing?
Let the record show the unbiased question I pose. Is only so
indicative of how we even have to think of the vax happy
talking points for them.

edit on 4-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I really hope it is. But I am seeing it as a general emerging meme in a few different countries now.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

ERs Are Swamped With Seriously Ill Patients, Although Many Don’t Have Covid
By Kate Wells, Michigan Radio
khn.org...

Here they are saying not enough help has overwhelmed the staff, I would think you are not allowed the beds if there are no staff.

Nurse shortages in California reaching crisis point
BY KRISTEN HWANG AUGUST 26, 2021UPDATED SEPTEMBER 28, 2021
calmatters.org...

Mississippi's Hospital System Could Collapse Within 10 Days Under COVID's Strain
Arkansas set a record for hospitalizations, while officials in one Florida county are urging residents to "consider other options" before calling 911. Health officials in Mississippi said the state's hospital system could collapse in five to 10 days if the current trajectory continues.
www.npr.org...

www.nytimes.com...

They are saying Delta

These 5 states have less than 10% of ICU beds left as Covid-19 overwhelms hospitals
www.cnn.com...
www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
All I know is 6 weeks ago it was getting swamped COVID hospitalizations are down from that high period. Like 50% or more down.

So now they can handle those patients with other issues hopefully,

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

That book is filling up with names fast.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The side affect from Covid injections....
Blood clots, heart attacks, abdominal pain,
fast growing cancers.

I know two people to have just died recently
after Covid injections. Sudden heart attacks!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I really hope it is. But I am seeing it as a general emerging meme in a few different countries now.

Wait till Christmas and after New Years with massive amounts of viral challenge....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This old lady had her third booster and collapsed outside the clinic. The guy called an ambulance and they said they were busy and hung up. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Here they are saying not enough help has overwhelmed the staff, I would think you are not allowed the beds if there are no staff.

They are saying Delta

These 5 states have less than 10% of ICU beds left as Covid-19 overwhelms hospitals
www.cnn.com...
www.reuters.com...

Those sources in main stream media are lying. Those states are in complete decline of cases. The only nursing shortages that are happening has nothing to do with Covid cases, but have to do with nurses walking off the job because they refuse the jab. Or nurses being sent home from work because they refused to get the jab.

The vax mandates are causing the nursing shortage, not Covid.

Look at Florida chart. Only 1804 Covid cases. A complete decline from the delta spike.
Florida Covid cases chart

Here's a look at Mississippi. Only a whole 395 Covid cases today. Obviously no cause for a shortage. The nurse shortage is the mandate and nurses refusing the jab. Not Covid at all.

Mississippi Covid Cases Chart

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So pushing away your staff for not complying to the bullsnip demands of getting themselves vaccinated, means that there are now less people around to do the job? Shocking! No one could have ever possibly predicted this result.

[/SndSarc]

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Is my question not understood or just avoided?

Anyway looking at a Russell Brand vid on robotic nurses and
reading the comment section I come across this post.

Russell there is some of your honest journalism needed in how many school kids are just dropping down dead : 2 from the same school in 1 week this week and so many more.

source

So again we need to go down this path and find out the answer to the
question I posed in my first post. Wouldn't you agree? Seeing people in
power spots sympathetic to our morals. Wouldn't they also be speaking
to the full argument? Why are they not?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Because when we analyze what is going on in Victoria is laughable. Dan Andrews is too thick to work all this out, so someone is doing it for him. However, you as Australians must whisper in his ear "Beware the Ides of March" Because it is coming sure as the day following night.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

So during the panic last year, the beds were found out not to be full

Not true. I saw er's full with covid patience with my own eyes. My sister whose husband is a practicing doctor confirmed it as well. And both of them are hard right trump voters so no reason for them to lie.

Some er's were not and I'm sure you saw video of those all over the propaganda pushing media you watch. But they didn't show you all the er's did they?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

The only nursing shortages that are happening has nothing to do with Covid cases, but have to do with nurses walking off the job because they refuse the jab.

I don't believe that. My family is active in the health communities. Lot of current and x doctors. The majority of nurses are getting vaccinated.

<<   2 >>

join