It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid19 - The Vanguard group, BlackStone, WEF and the great reset

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've lurked on the forum for years and haven't really posted anything but I've found something I would like to share with you. I couldn't see that it has been posted before so apologies if it has been and if its in the wrong place please feel free to move it.

I was watching the following clip on Youtube earlier as I think Neil Oliver talks more sense in 7 minutes than any politician or news outlet has in the last 2 years and find he articulates his points very well:

youtu.be...

After watching it I was scrolling through the comments section and came across this link:

youtu.be...

It had no comments or likes on it but it had been posted a few times so I thought why not just take a look as curiosity got the best of me.

I'm glad I did but I'm also not in a way, I was aware of various bits of info in the video such as the Clinton and Gates foundation, the WEF etc but it has connected a lot of these dots for me and also shed a lot more light on what has been going on and what could potentially happen if allowed.

It explains the media silence on the various protests, the censorship of anything opposing the official narrative on and offline, what connects them all together and most importantly who is benefitting from this.

I wasn't really aware of The Vanguard Group or BlackStone and their involvement in not only this, but every facet of our daily lives and who they are but it is truly terrifying. I also wasnt aware of some of the meetings that had taken place regarding pandemic preparedness or that we are actually playing out one of the scenarios beat for beat it would seem.

I've not had the vaccine personally but I'm for free choice and believe it is up the the individual to make that choice for themselves. I'm not going to advocate for or against it or throw mud at any political party as they are all as bad as eachother.

I never usually share stuff like this but there is just something about it that has compelled me to. I hope you enjoy it if you haven't seen it and might learn a few things like I did. I honestly can't do it justice with this description.

TLDR; Cool video with some intersting info about the elites and their potential plans.
edit on 4-11-2021 by FrankReynolds because:

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FrankReynolds

I wasn't really aware of The Vanguard Group or BlackStone and their involvement in not only this, but every facet of our daily lives and who they are but it is truly terrifying. I also wasnt aware of some of the meetings that had taken place regarding pandemic preparedness or that we are actually playing out one of the scenarios beat for beat it would seem.

It has been eye opening to find out exactly how all encompassing these companies are.

They are the bankster elite front companies, over the target!

Look forward to checking out the videos.

S&F

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

It has been eye opening to find out exactly how all encompassing these companies are.

They are the bankster elite front companies, over the target!

Look forward to checking out the videos.

S&F

I couldn't agree more! The whole thing has shone a new light on our "choices" and "freedoms" for me and has changed my whole perspective on life. I haven't even got the energy left to argue with people about it anymore, if they are happy to follow the narrative and haven't yet started questioning it this late into the game then its a lost cause.As they say though ignorance is bliss!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I haven't even got the energy left to argue with people about it anymore, if they are happy to follow the narrative and haven't yet started questioning it this late into the game then its a lost cause.As they say though ignorance is bliss!

At this point, ignorance is most certainly embraced.

All the information has never been so freely available. They have become blatant due to their desperation.

I truly believe we are going to witness the destruction of their entire system, which will pave way for an authentic expression of the collective.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ive been researching this and been aware of this for well over a decade. Back in the Bush years I was given a heads up. This will take place. Its scriptural. It does fail though. Not before billions perish. From scripture, it appears that just over 1/2 the worlds population will perish over a 7 year period. I think it is 58%. close to 4 billion dead. There is no stopping it now. Some will escape though.

Earth will also be hit with an asteroid. A big one. It will waste 1/3 of the planet, There is also a massive world wide earthquake, far greater then ever before. At the end, God turns things upside down. I wonder if thats a true pole shift.
Get ready to hang on for dear life

join