It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO the new formulated COVID vaccine for children 5-12 is just diluted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The same News Outlet.
Virus czar calls to begin readying for eventual 4th vaccine dose

COVID-19 is here to stay for and that next booster shot may be adjusted for variants: ‘This is our life from now on, in waves’

You will be getting these covid mRNA booster shots/does every six months.

“And thinking about this and the waning of the vaccines and the antibodies, it seems every few months — it could be once a year or five or six months — we’ll need another shot.”

If these mRNA vaccines work so good as your MSM claims that they do. Why cant you get tested for antibody in other countries and in some cities or towns?

edit on 2-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)
(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)
(post by HawkEyi removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Well, they can't drop the narrative now, but I'm thinking they are just trying to get rid of what they have already produced.

#1 They know it isn't effective.

#2 it has a quickly approaching shelf life

#3 Id like to know the contract terms with the drug companies and our government. For example what if the drug companies can only charge the government for the vaccines actually used? Makes their push for the children's vaccine semi understandable

#1 It is effective...to an extent. I mean, the vaccine does work for a majority of folks.
#2 true
#3 Bigger answer is the payback going directly to members of our congress. This is the type of deals that get their pockets full of $$.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I suppose you would be calling those women who had reported about the issues of having heavy periods after their second dose vaccination liars.

Despite having their stories censored on the mainstream news outlets.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I mean, the vaccine does work for a majority of folks.

I suppose having the heart inflammation or blood clot the side effect sure sounds like it works doesn't it? and there are those who arent being reported into the system?
edit on 2-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I am almost forgetting what normal was really like.....

It's what those of us living in an 85-90% vaxxed area get. We're almost forgetting what a lock down looks like.

The more people who get vaxxed the less people get infected, the fewer people get sick, and the faster things go back to how you like them.
Um. I won’t ever forget what they looked like…..

Also. The vax doesn’t prevent infection.

Where do you get those Rose-colored glasses anyway?

Edit: at least the Kool-Aid ain’t diluted!

No, the Vax does not prevent infection. It boosts your immune response to fight it off.

Jesus, people, why don't you understand this simple concept?

Look up Jenner, who invented vaccines. FFS.
Cool. So how’s Israel doing these days?

I’ll wait. “Herd immunity?” What’s that…..? Crickets.

Edit: what happened to the guy that invented the mRNA vaccine and got cancelled from YT for warning us not all is fine and dandy. Ahem.

Israel? Dunno. Like this?

www.timesofisrael.com...

Dunno. Who is this guy that "invented the mRNA vaccine"? And did he, actually? Ahem.
www.thedesertreview.com... cf0152c3.html

Anyway. Stick to the script. No deviation from the playbook. We use to peddle and transact in CTs here at ATS. Glad you here to straighten it all out for us mouth-breathers.

You’re doin great bud..

Edit: link broken. I suck at this stuff. Not the debating blanket statements by self-righteous members, the finer points of linking here at ATS.

Yes, you do suck. Self righteous? God, irony really does pass over your head.
The guys name is Malone. A simple search will show how he’s been dissociated from the conversation. Anyway. Take care of yourself today OC2.

You’re a bit touchy. Not like in a Biden way.

More like you are the preordained holder of all facts and truthful awareness on this site.

When you’re not though.

Kinda odd. For someone with such an open mind.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

I suppose you would be calling those women who had reported about the issues of having heavy periods after their second dose vaccination liars.

Despite having their stories censored on the mainstream news outlets.

No. Why would you assume that?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's what those of us living in an 85-90% vaxxed area get. We're almost forgetting what a lock down looks like.

The more people who get vaxxed the less people get infected, the fewer people get sick, and the faster things go back to how you like them.

No, the Vax does not prevent infection. It boosts your immune response to fight it off.

Edit: what happened to the guy that invented the mRNA vaccine and got cancelled from YT for warning us not all is fine and dandy. Ahem.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Dunno. Who is this guy that "invented the mRNA vaccine"? And did he, actually? Ahem.

Anyway. Stick to the script. No deviation from the playbook. We use to peddle and transact in CTs here at ATS. Glad you here to straighten it all out for us mouth-breathers.

You’re doin great bud..

Edit: link broken. I suck at this stuff. Not the debating blanket statements by self-righteous members, the finer points of linking here at ATS.

The guys name is Malone. A simple search will show how he’s been dissociated from the conversation. Anyway. Take care of yourself today OC2.

More like you are the preordained holder of all facts and truthful awareness on this site.

When you’re not though.

Please translate into plain English?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

www.timesofisrael.com...

You’re doin great bud..

When you’re not though.

um. No?

Riddle me this oh arbiter; Why is it that Moderna has reported the FDA might need more time for trials on children?

Isn’t it suppose to be the other way around?

I’ll wait.

Good Day Sir. Have one for me.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The TV medical doctor is on CNN right now slobbering all over himself, because the CDC is on the cusp of recommending 28 million young children be injected with these experimental drugs.

54 million injections at $45 a shot. No wonder the greedy bastard is having an on-camera orgasm right now.

Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

www.timesofisrael.com...

You’re doin great bud..

When you’re not though.

um. No?

Riddle me this oh arbiter; Why is it that Moderna has reported the FDA might need more time for trials on children?

Isn’t it suppose to be the other way around?

I’ll wait.

Good Day Sir. Have one for me.

Being a Brit don't care about the FDA.

Have another bs source post on me.

Oh, you did.

Still blaming Biden for the Rust shooting?

LOL!

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Well, they can't drop the narrative now, but I'm thinking they are just trying to get rid of what they have already produced.

#1 They know it isn't effective.

#2 it has a quickly approaching shelf life

#3 Id like to know the contract terms with the drug companies and our government. For example what if the drug companies can only charge the government for the vaccines actually used? Makes their push for the children's vaccine semi understandable

Regarding the contract. I watched a video showing the contracts between the pharmaceutical companies and the European Union last night. The official that was bringing it to the attention of the media and the citizens of the EU showed they were unreadable, entire pages redacted. Unsure who that guy was because I stay out of their politics, but he was pissed and I was interpreting him as basically calling for the people to demand change now and freedom was at stake.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
According to you Hylena Hutchins’ death is super-important in this thread with regards about vaccinating children 5-12 with an experimental medical therapy. So maybe her?

I’m trying to stay on-topic. You make it rough.

Regardless I’m on point and you make civil debate on here insufferable. I speak for me. I’m guessing the lack of positive replies you’re receiving is from the rest of ATS.

Again. Good day sir. Stay insolent.

A reply to: OldCrapy2

edit on 2-11-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The TV medical doctor is on CNN right now slobbering all over himself, because the CDC is on the cusp of recommending 28 million young children be injected with these experimental drugs.

54 million injections at $45 a shot. No wonder the greedy bastard is having an on-camera orgasm right now.

Absolutely disgusting.

It's like people think your government wouldn't dare do something that makes people loads of money when that is their primary motivation and it's both sides, it doesn't make it right or okay. They didn't get enough adults to get vaccinated so they are pushing it on our kids, FOR NO GOOD REASON except TPTB to maximize their profits period

It's definitely selling on people's fears hell we didn't even see a run in children's cases till the vaccines became widespread.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Absolutely disgusting.

It's like people think your government wouldn't dare do something that makes people loads of money when that is their primary motivation and it's both sides, it doesn't make it right or okay. They didn't get enough adults to get vaccinated so they are pushing it on our kids, FOR NO GOOD REASON except TPTB to maximize their profits period

It's definitely selling on people's fears hell we didn't even see a run in children's cases till the vaccines became widespread.
BINGO! Well said.

Thanks for the thread-realignment. It were drifting.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join