It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical Race Theory , Does it work ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hello ATS Lefties and Rightist and everyone in between and on the outside .

Allow me a moment to give my opinion on Critical Race Theory and in general the Left's current approach to “ Racism “ .

I will use an example of two classic situations that often Human couples find themselves in , Lets say the Couple is Hetero or Non-Hetero it does not matter has been together for some time and they are very much in love . Now let's say the Male steps out on the Female and cheats on her , In short he sleeps with another female . His girlfriend finds out and is distraught but she also loves him completely and does not want to leave him. Also the Boyfriend is guilt stricken by his actions and feels terrible but again he wants to work it out .

The couple decides to see a counselor , and the counselor lays out two options for the couple .

Option # 1
Never allow the Boyfriend to live it down, constantly remind him of what he did and ensure that he is feeling guilty on a daily basis , also in turn the boyfriend needs to bring up the infidelity on a daily basis and ask for her forgiveness . He must always concede in arguments and give her the high ground because he cheated on her . He must never let her forget or get over what he did , because of course if he did he may do it again .

Option # 2
The Boyfriend apologizes to the girlfriend and asks for her forgiveness demonstrating in some way that he has learned from his mistakes , if she accepts his apology. Then the counselor instructs the couple to move on from the incident and avoid bringing it up as that will only open old wounds and never allow the couple to fully move on . The couple must build a new foundation of trust and understanding and learn to love each other all over again .

So which couple will survive ? Couple 1 or Couple 2

And which option better represents Critical Race Theory ?

Oh yeah I have another little Easter egg

Why do Lefties not realize they are the Racist ones ? Well the same reason Crazy people don't know they are Crazy . People on the Right are not Racist they just honestly don't care about skin color nor do they believe skin color requires you to be treated differently .

What is the Definition of Racism .?

Dictionary : the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another.

What side is it again that believes Black people don't know how to use the Internet or get ID's just in general that Black people are weak and need massive amounts of Help ?? Who is it that believes that ?????????

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
"How are we going to get rid of racism?" "Stop talking about it"

Also, cheating is in my opinion the death toll for relationships.
Couples need trust and reciprocation of care, and cheating forever poisons that trust.

edit on 1-11-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

" Critical Racist Theory "

Amended for Eronious Implications *

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Critical Race Theory works very well. It teaches devision and hatred based on a superficial body characteristic.

Now why you would want to do this is beyond my understanding unless you find devision and hatred useful in some way, possibly politically.

I wonder why only one side is for CRT? Is that side racist? Could be.
edit on 11 1 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I remember attending a small town school in the 6th grade, and slavery was being taught to the students for the first time.

Racial tension had never been an issue before, but for some reason the white males decided to start picking on the black students calling them all sorts of derogatory names and treating them like subhumans based on what they had learned in History class.

They literally started re-enacting the Master/Slave dynamic of their forebearers on the playground.

It was disgusting and the teachers let it happen without comment or intervention.

Such a shame to see happen.

I agree CRT does more damage than it does good outside of a University setting, where underdeveloped minds may jump to the wrong conclusions (on either side) and create conflict dynamics.

If we're ever going to break the cycle, we need to amend the way we teach about sensitive subjects in respect to all involved. Blaming an entire race for bad behaviours on the part of the minority is what gets us into these problems in the first place.

edit on 11/1/21 by GENERAL EYES because: minor spelling edit

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Also, cheating is in my opinion the death toll for relationships. Couples need trust and reciprocation of care, and cheating forever poisons that trust.
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

I agree but it serves as a good example .

One could also say that a history of slavery is almost to detrimental to the relations of said peoples , but the Life moves on and we must learn to live and love one another .

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Option # 1
Never allow the Boyfriend to live it down, constantly remind him of what he did and ensure that he is feeling guilty on a daily basis , also in turn the boyfriend needs to bring up the infidelity on a daily basis and ask for her forgiveness . He must always concede in arguments and give her the high ground because he cheated on her . He must never let her forget or get over what he did , because of course if he did he may do it again .

Option # 2
The Boyfriend apologizes to the girlfriend and asks for her forgiveness demonstrating in some way that he has learned from his mistakes , if she accepts his apology. Then the counselor instructs the couple to move on from the incident and avoid bringing it up as that will only open old wounds and never allow the couple to fully move on . The couple must build a new foundation of trust and understanding and learn to love each other all over again .

Neither. She can forgive, but she would be stupid to forget. He needs to re-earn her trust. She needs to understand the dynamics that made him cheat on her in the first place.

Not sure how any of this has anything to do with critical race theory, though. A relationship usually has a "honeymoon period". When was the honeymoon for slaves and their owners?

edit on 1-11-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Option # 1

Option # 2

Neither. She can forgive, but she would be stupid to forget. He needs to re-earn her trust. She needs to understand the dynamics that made him cheat on her in the first place.

Not sure how any of this has anything to do with critical race theory, though.

Sookie Every race on Earth has been enslaved or forced servitude at some point or another it just so happens that Africans Americans are the most recent in the USA.

African Americans can never move on and grow to be truly free of there former bondage if they cant forget , let it go and rise above . And the only people who seem to want Black people in perceptual Bondage albeit a psychological one is the Left.

Yes History should be taught but not in the manor of Critical Race Theory , CRT is literaly setting Black people up for failure.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

White people were the slaves once.

It's also clear that no one here understands critical theories lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

If the history of slavery is too detrimental, then no peoples anywhere can ever get along. Every single people out there has been both enslaved and slaver at some point.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: f4rwest

White people were the slaves once.

Yeah, okay. So, when was the Macedonians' slaves and their Roman masters' honeymoon?

It's also clear that no one here understands critical theories lol.

I know. Not even close.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Yeah, okay. So, when was the Macedonians' slaves and their Roman masters' honeymoon?

Those are just Two societies of white people Sookie , Not all white people are Roman or Macedonians .

All ethnicities on planet Earth have been enslaved and have enslaved one another e.g. Black people have enslaved White people , Asians have enslaved Persians , Persians have enslaved Asians and so on and so on .

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Okay, Show me one civilization/society that enslaved another that had a slave/master honeymoon period, like your tragic couple had before "he" cheated on "her".

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

It's also clear that no one here understands critical theories lol. I know. Not even close.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not that complicated .

All Black peoples problems are white peoples fault so blame white people and make them feel guilty and never let it be forgotten , Remind Black people of there white oppressors and make sure they feel like victims.

"CRT"

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Okay, Show me one civilization/society that enslaved another that had a slave/master honeymoon period, like your tragic couple had before "he" cheated on "her".

Sookie your still trying to focus on individual societies , Not all black people on Earth were enslaved by colonial White Americans ? That was just a very small subset of African Americans who if you remember were sold into slavery by other Black people .

Not all Black people were slaves and not all Slaves were Black , Do you see what I'm saying ?

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Short answer = No

Long answer = No

Unless by "Work" they mean propagate Communism.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Exactly. It is a ruse. this is why i often refer to these progressives/democrats as wolf in sheep's clothing.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You even used the Patriarchy in your white guilt OP. Wow, lol. Both parties are racist lol.... everyone fighting against racism knows this, it's discussed frequently. There is a name for that type of white liberal racism, I saw it the other day on IG, I can't remember though, probably just called that, white liberal racism. Thinking that oppressed people don't recognize liberal racism, and only conservatives are smart enough to figure it out, is also totally racist.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" COMMUNIST Racist Theory "

Amended for accurate reflection of what it is *

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

ALL civilizations in human history engaged in slavery.

Only WESTERN nations started movements to end it.

Only America fought a war over it.

Read a book sometimes....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join