It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Boosters Will You Take?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
How did you come up with that number? The science states otherwise.

www.cochrane.org...

a reply to: ScepticScot

Those studies support the numbers I gave.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Are you up to date on your adult vaccination schedule?

Why do you feel the need to take the flu shot when it is absolutely useless?

a reply to: AaarghZombies

Flu shots are 40 to 60% effective. How is that useless?

It MIGHT be 50% effective in a good year but that's right off the bat. It's certainly much less than that after few months when flu peaks in February. Probably not even 20%.

That's typical range. There have years where it has been higher but also those where its been higher.

Last few years UK figures below.

vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk...

Source for you claim of low effectiveness in February?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Nothing is free. Booster is damaging to heart and other organs.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

Funnily enough it looks like COVID 19 can also produce damage to the heart and other organs.

And in a lot more numbers than any side effects the vaccines produce.

edit on 30-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

While covid could do that, most of the time it does not. Covid is a respiratory virus. Vax on the other hand damages heart 100% chance because it is injected into the blood stream which goes to heart.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

While covid could do that, most of the time it does not. Covid is a respiratory virus. Vax on the other hand damages heart 100% chance because it is injected into the blood stream which goes to heart.

Again source?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

COVID 19 does so in far more recorded cases than any sort of vaccines side effects DanZoller.

The vaccines don't damage hearts in 100% of people, now you are simply talking nonsense.

Else what you are after is facts to back up your spurious nonsensical claims.

80% of my nation now fully vaccinated with very little side effects experienced across the board.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
I know lots of people who take a 'flu booster every year ..... Always assumed covid would be the same.

when the vaccines were first released, a 97% efficacy was touted. No time limit was given. So you are saying you knew they were lying to you, but you trust that they were just lying about a few small details? Or maybe you haven't "always" assumed you would need boosters every 8 months?

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

being you are a "maths" guy, I thought you would pick up on the part where it's also 40-60% INNEFFECTIVE.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
I know lots of people who take a 'flu booster every year ..... Always assumed covid would be the same.

when the vaccines were first released, a 97% efficacy was touted. No time limit was given. So you are saying you knew they were lying to you, but you trust that they were just lying about a few small details? Or maybe you haven't "always" assumed you would need boosters every 8 months?

I read the thread and wanted to mention exactly that, ty m8.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

I really should not be responding to you thread. I can't answer the question, as I have not taken the COVID vaccine.

I looked at the vaccination schedule, and realized, that I have not had any of the vaccines on the list except for the Tetanus, that put me out of commission for nearly six weeks.

I found that interesting, since I am an old fart and I am still here, and fairly healthy for my age.

I will not be taking any more vaccines.

link   

being you are a "maths" guy, I thought you would pick up on the part where it's also 40-60% INNEFFECTIVE.

Isn't a even a 40% reduction better than 0?

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Funnily enough it looks like COVID 19 can also produce damage to the heart and other organs.

And in a lot more numbers than any side effects the vaccines produce.

damn dude, you must be a wreck both having had covid and the shots. Might want to do some estate planning soon.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm just fine and dandy ta very much, same with the majority of the rest of the double vaccinated people in the nation.

I offer you the same to similar advice if you have not been vaccinated.

If its wrecks that you are after i think the people in Hospital dying of COVID 19 might tick that box.
edit on 30-10-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

I think the 40% deals with weather the shot will protect against the flu at all. They often guess the wrong strain.
But I usually don't get the flu shot, as I feel sh!tty for several days after taking it, and I'd rather risk feeling sh!tty for a few days if I get it, which is rare. But you take all the drugs you can do. If it makes you smile, go nuts.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I have already had it, and lived to tell the tale. I'll risk that the reports and studies I have seen are correct. But you got double clucked. Body wrecked by the virus and the jab. Walk softly, you may have weak innerds.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I think the 40% deals with weather the shot will protect against the flu at all. They often guess the wrong strain.
But I usually don't get the flu shot, as I feel sh!tty for several days after taking it, and I'd rather risk feeling sh!tty for a few days if I get it, which is rare. But you take all the drugs you can do. If it makes you smile, go nuts.

40% to 60% is the reduction in cases, so halves the chance of you getting the flu.

Had a flu jab 3 times I think. Felt rubbish one of those times for a day or 2.

Also had real flu a couple of times ( not man flu). Thought I was dying for a week or so.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well i guess time will tell, but so far its not singing from your hymn sheet thats a given.

Stick to worrying about yourself network dude and your own innards.

Nobody dropping like flies over here down to being vaccinated hence the lack of any sort of evidence to suggest such.

We can walk anywhere we please down to that fact that the majority of our nation is now fully vaccinated, so there is that.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well i guess time will tell, but so far its not singing from your hymn sheet thats a given.

Stick to worrying about yourself network dude and your own innards.

Nobody dropping like flies over here down to being vaccinated hence the lack of any sort of evidence to suggest such.

We can walk anywhere we please down to that fact that the majority of our nation is now fully vaccinated, so there is that.

I believe it was you who was spouting all the death and chaos from the vid. But you play the game however you want to. I'll be here smiling until I'm not.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I've only had real flu 1 time. had man flu plenty of times. When I had covid, it was like a worse man flu, but lasted for ever. Lost my voice for over a month. Real life folks were pleased, but I spent lots of time here whining like a school girl. Typing fingers were still willing and able.

I'm not afraid of the flu shot, I just don't feel the poor feeling is worth the gamble. Plus if I get sick, I drink more bourbon. And that can only be classified as a win.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join