It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

102 year old man "dies from covid"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I thought about putting this in the Chit Chat forum, because I just wanted to point out this one death being counted as a covid death. I often see death reports and wonder if they were really a covid death. And I often hear that they are overcounting the covid deaths. This gentleman was 102 and died at home, nearly 6 weeks after his positive test. If he had died at the hospital, I'd be like "Huh, maybe". His not being hospitalized leads me to believe that he was not having any life threatening covid complications prior to his death. He most likely died from being 102.

Oregon’s 4,290th death is a 102-year-old Douglas County man who tested positive Sept. 7 and died Oct. 16 at his residence.

The most recent The Oregonian covid report

edit on 26 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

... Reached 102 , a fine long life and ultimately
killed by a Chinese Bio Weapon.
/sad RIP

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If I ever lived that long then my obituary would read that I died of stab wounds from not paying a hooker.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If I ever lived that long then my obituary would read that I died of stab wounds from not paying a hooker.

Is that because you had a heart attack midway through the sesh ...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Same energy.....

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Joe says I might get an excellent paying job keeping the Covid death rate up so the fear can continue to be ratcheted upwards. Special tools required.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Something kills everyone. Old age is not one of those somethings. Covid is real, and I don't know why you think it's a conspiracy that it might have killed this dude.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Something kills everyone. Old age is not one of those somethings. Covid is real, and I don't know why you think it's a conspiracy that it might have killed this dude.

Because it was 6 weeks after he contracted Covid and he was at home. Him being at home is a sign of him not having any life threatening complications from Covid.

And yes, old age does kill people. Why does this obvious logic need to be pointed out to you?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Because it was 6 weeks after he contracted Covid and he was at home. Him being at home is a sign of him not having any life threatening complications from Covid.

And yes, old age does kill people. Why does this obvious logic need to be pointed out to you?

6 weeks is generally around the time someone dies of covid.

Read a science book. Age doesn't kill people. A 102 year old person with healthy organs will live to be 103. If their lungs drown them because they caught covid, they died because they caught covid.

But... then... that was a cOmObItY! They didn't die of covid, they drowned in their own phlegm. Hoax.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
More likely he died from being 102

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

Numbers don't kill people.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

Numbers don't kill people.

Stay scared my friend.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

102, tests positive, never hospitalized, dies 6 weeks later, definitely Covid.

Right, but if a perfectly healthy 20 year old gets the vaccine and dies a week later of something that virtually never affects his age group, "Oh there's no way to definitively link that to the vaccine!"

ETA: For the record, I don't think the vaccine is killing a large percentage of people who get it. I'm just pointing out the double standard for how easy one cause is attributed and how much higher the standard is for the other. This is not scientific.
edit on 26 10 21 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Stay scared my friend.

Scared of what? It's been in my house 3 times now, and I did the opposite of staying away from them. My wife was the last one, and I made it a point to try and kiss her more.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
102 years old? But it was "Covid" that did him in?.. Really?..
I bet if you could ask him?.. He'd probably tell you, he almost got ran over by a horse, wagon, a couple Model A Ford's, or Studebaker when he was 20. And survived!
Or? He "missed being shot", by a Jap or German. ...
Or he was Shoveling sh*t in Louisiana at 20, because "violence", "wasn't my thing". .. And I paid "taxes" for the "government to protect me" ..

He probably could've, would've or should've, been dead already. I'm sure he doesn't/didn't, even know why he wasn't. But God bless him!

How's about we honor this "American elder" by saying? He made it to 102 yrs!

Let us not disrespect a 102 year old American, by saying "he died" from something that a bunch of "modern" American born cowards, are afraid of...

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Covid vax is still Covid related, right?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Or, it's a sign he didn't want to die alone, in the hospital on a ventilator.
edit on 26-10-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Old age doesn't kill?.. Really?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: LordAhriman

Old age doesn't kill?.. Really?

It does not. Old people die because their organs fail. Nobody has ever died from a number.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Damn.... If it can happen to him.... I mean maybe I should get vaxxed...

One time I went to a funeral for this old man whom I really barely knew, but he was a plant superintendent so it was out of respect. He was in his upper 80s, maybe 86 thereabouts. He had many friends and loved ones, as well as a very large church family, the church for whom he was a decon. So I'm in line at the viewing (I abhor viewing dead people) and there was this little old lady in front of me, whom I later found out was a dear friend of the deceased.

I'm next in line behind this lady, as she chats with her sister and I try to figure out what I'm going to do when I get on deck, I start listening to the conversation between these two lovely young (at heart) ladies. The one in front looks back at her sister and exclaims how it's a tragedy and how great he was to her when she had her knee replacement. The one from the rear looks back and says "Well Martha, I told him back in 76 all that booze and chasing strange was going to catch up with him." I couldn't help but laugh. I guess maybe she was correct, 40 some years later, here he lies, deader than a door nail.

The gentleman from the op was 102 years old, it pains me that anything aside from that he lived a great long life needs to said. Rest in peace old man...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join