It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand Hikoi of Truth

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A group of hundreds of Maori peoples are traveling in a convoy to reach the historical treaty grounds of NZ. They are currently stopped by police about half an hour south of Auckland. If you know anything about NZ geography, Auckland is a narrow point of land that you must pass through to move north.

The objective of this group appears to be a protest of mandatory vaccination. Some in the group believe their traditional rights have been tossed out the window.

Local media have ignored the story, or attempted to demonize the group.

They are currently parked on the side of the road.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Where are all the violent native gangs we hear of?

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Zenchuck
I wonder how that will play out: Under the current paradigm, native people are per definition The Good Ones. And everyone against vax are per definition The Bad Ones.

What now

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, I hope they don't give up. Somebody has to fight back.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TorlinThey are useful for political leverage at times. Like "green washing" the gov likes to "wash" their programs with indigenous language. It is lip-service only.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Tear up the treaty its time to remove Her Royal Heinouses minions,no jab no job went into effect yesterday

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I disagree, The Maori Generals and the Maori soldiers are loyal most of all to their Iwi the Place of their birth. The real Maori despise the Vanilla Maoris as much as we dislike our politicians they are tolerated. If The Maoris go off, then a load of Pakehas would join them, this would change the political landscape of New Zealand forever.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
My heart goes out to the Maori people,

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Many pre maori are part of this and many of these and other pre Moari are preparing and organising ( www.stoneprint.co.nz... ), many walks of peace soon will appear and garner , violence will not be tolerated though and death welcomed by some, so there's that. The silent majority is within no leadership and Waitaha will not lead imo only guide, in reality they have, we have already created peace, allow the brisk walk a gentler gait, allow your gift of sharing a green plus blue sea wonder beholden, allow yourself thy eye-i,

Kia Kaha

originally posted by: anonentity

I disagree, The Maori Generals and the Maori soldiers are loyal most of all to their Iwi the Place of their birth. The real Maori despise the Vanilla Maoris as much as we dislike our politicians they are tolerated. If The Maoris go off, then a load of Pakehas would join them, this would change the political landscape of New Zealand forever.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

At the end of the day, if it's loved enough it's worth dying for, you know what night come. You can smell it in the wind and being prepared makes for a good deterrent. It's an age-old story, and if you have an opportunity to die with a sword in your hand, all well and good if the cause is just, the alternative is #ting yourself in a bed. The battle will be Good against evil that's just enough. It is good to let them know you are ready.

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Good luck the world

Good luck all of us

Meanwhile our families sleep thinking they are righteous. And when SHTF and they are dying or starving they will blame it on us idiots. I don't wish ill will on anyone. But someone it seems to be that to shun is easier than to come to an agreement.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join