It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Preparing to Change Definition of Covid-19 FULLY VACCINATED to be 3 Shots-Injections.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

I cut myself badly on a piece of broken glass. A bunch of stitches and have a bit of nerve damage. I was offered a tetanus shot since I couldnt remember my last one. I took it. A month or so later, I got a call from the dr. Said the batch I got my tetanus vax from was recalled, and I needed another. I took that one too. Tetanus is an ugly disease people used to suffer from.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: carewemust

Yea, everyone who has been paying attention knew this was coming.

In order to be "fully vaccinated", in the near future will require a scheduled quarterly C-Jab.

FOR LIFE.

Actually, the natural progression is to have ALL of your "required" shots recorded within your "Vaxport", not just Covid.

Everything will now be mandatory.

There is no closing that Pandora's box. They slow walked us from, throwing away our toiletries and snow globes, taking off our shoes, and getting body scanned for air travel, to injections on command.

And it will not stop there.

Conditioning does not require thought. Just look at an elephant tied to a tiny stake, with a thin rope around its ankle.

A web is not as easily seen, and it is much more difficult to free ourselves from.

Indeed.

Now imagine if the elephant puts it's own leash on and attaches it to the stake...

Then, berates the other elephants because they don't enslave themselves...

Shhh, don't talk about the chained up elephant in the room.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes, and they had us peeing in bottles to keep a job decades ago.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

And it did nothing to stop the opioid crisis. It did not even slow it down.

One thing the government is good for, is throwing on bandaids, to stop people from seeing the hemorrhaging, as they bleed to death.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
We had to have 4 for polio, and I think I've had 5 tetanus boosters in my life.

Dgaf.

Just think how many COVID boosters that would be if you're getting one every 6 months!

Tetanus shots are, at most, once every 5 to 10 years. And if you get tetanus you are at a crazy high risk of death as opposed to to your 99.9+% chance of living if you get COVID, vaxed or not.

AND NO ONE COMPELS YOU TO GET A TETANUS SHOT!
edit on 25-10-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
My brother's wife just had the booster. Ended up with a fever of 109 degrees. She is also pregnant. As far as I know though, she is doing fine now.

I remain unvaxxed. Despite a few family members adamancy about it.

Is the booster normal dose or half dose? Hope her baby is okay. What you described sounds really dangerous for a pregnant woman.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Would hate to lose my job over this. But my health is more important. Look at it this way: if you have the skills in a field that is in demand, you could find another job. Your immune system being compromised however is permanent. Getting vaccine injury could make you unemployable forever and reduce your quality of life. One option is reversible, the other is not.
edit on 25-10-2021 by confiden because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Once every 6 months? Ha! You wish. More than once every 3 months going forward.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I played their game once, but I have better things to do than pencil in 2 to 3 days to be sick because of their shot every 6 months.

It needs work.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Eagles - Hotel California

Mirrors on the ceiling
The pink champagne on ice
And she said: "We are all just prisoners here
Of our own device"
And in the master's chambers
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave!"

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

6 months is too long. Has to be 3 months under Democrat CDC. If you don't want booster shots, vote Republican for president.
edit on 25-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I'm not sure if she took a whole dose, or a half dose.

She is a nurse that's been working in the hospital since this whole thing started. I'd go out on a limb and say a full dose, with how pro vaccine they are.

The baby is okay though!

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Dgaf.

Just think how many COVID boosters that would be if you're getting one every 6 months!

Tetanus shots are, at most, once every 5 to 10 years. And if you get tetanus you are at a crazy high risk of death as opposed to to your 99.9+% chance of living if you get COVID, vaxed or not.

Thank you Ketsuko for pointing out the obvious, which often is ignored when people look at past vaccination history.

I think people would have less concern if they were promoting this vaccine the way they have promoted vaccines in the past. They ignore the fact that vaccines in the past took years, often decades, before being distributed to the masses, and they were against organisms that they had years of knowledge and opportunity to research.

COVID was presented as a novel virus, with a fast tracked response. The vaccine was triumphed as a solution, developed at warp speed.

There is little about this virus, or vaccine, that is truly comparable to the vaccines of the past. It doesn't do much to build trust in the system, or the vaccine, when they keep changing the narrative, distorting the so called facts, morphing the data, and villainizing those that elect to opt out of receiving a vaccine that we still know extremely little about.

The fact that they have injected 80 percent of the American population with at least one shot of the vaccine, should be considered a mega win for the pharmaceutical companies, the government, and for science. The fact that they are determined to wipe out the control group, again, only adds more suspicion that this whole business is not what they claim it is.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Been working the last 18 months or so with only 55 people in the building and have to wear mask. next week everybody comes back close to 500 more. They are not happy but we don't have to wear mask???????? Now they are complaining that it makes it unsafe for them to come back so they are refusing.

The 55 of us here don't care if they come back but no mask starting Monday or we go home.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Dgaf.

Those all had full 100% FDA approval right? 💡

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

That was testing for illegal drugs, wasn't it? What profession was that?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

Once every 6 months? Ha! You wish. More than once every 3 months going forward.

Six months is a stretch, considering the booster is just a baby-version of the so-called "vaccine" anyway.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Dgaf.

# Ket, to further the point, let's get into the bedroom:
When was the last time someone compelled their Imma Tap That target to get the HPV vax first?

That right there should be all the "Oh, duh" everyone needs to know about who's lying through their teeth about caring about others. it's only worth worrying about when you can make it All About Thou, no?

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexandrae
I personally have had enough and am not getting the booster shot; I have an excellent immune system and I want to keep it that way!

Actually, if you have had two shots already, you may already be in the process of getting acquired immune deficiency syndrome, you won't find the evidence on google.

posted on Oct, 25 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Dgaf.

Those all had full 100% FDA approval right? 💡

The FDA showed some independence by NOT recommending across-the-board Covid-19 Booster Shots for all ages.

The Biden administration is very angry. They want all vaccine recipients to be booster-jabbed. Not just the elderly and "at risk".

The FDA is meeting again this week on whether our 5 to 11 year-old children can be injected with these potentially dangerous fake-vaccines.

The Biden Admin "predicts" the FDA will fall in line, and the first of these useless/dangerous injections will start flowing into the arms of younger children early in November...less than 2 weeks from today.

edit on 10/25/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join