It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austria considers Covid lockdown for the unvaccinated ONLY

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Most recent n ews from Austria about covid cases... blaming the un-vaccinated for a rise in cases and so the calls are for un-vaccinated to be banned from restaurants and hotels and if ICU patients rise, to be banned from going out unless for specific reasons!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Austria is considering a Covid-19 lockdown that would only restrict unvaccinated people as virus cases continue to rise. Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg announced the news late on Friday during a meeting with state-level leaders to discuss a national response to increasing infection numbers. 'The pandemic is not yet in the rearview mirror,' Schallenberg said. 'We are about to stumble into a pandemic of the unvaccinated.' Schallenberg announced that if the number of Covid patients in intensive-care units reaches 500, or 25 percent of the country's total ICU capacity, entrance into businesses such as restaurants and hotels will be limited to those who are vaccinated or recovered from the virus. If the number reaches 600, or one-third of total ICU capacity, the government plans to impose restrictions on unvaccinated people. In this case, they would only be allowed to leave their homes for specific reasons.

Considering what happened in WW2, is this a good move for the Austrian Government?

What will be next? Gas Chambers?

In the past week, Austria has reported 20,408 new cases of the virus, according to health authorities, bringing the 7-day average to 228.5 per 100,000 inhabitants. A week earlier, that figure was at 152.5 per 100,000 inhabitants. Although Austria's government has encouraged citizens to get vaccinated, the effort has slowed in recent months. Some 65.4 per cent of the total population has received one dose of the vaccine, and 62.2 per cent are fully vaccinated.

what will happen if this does go ahead... lockdowns for un-vaccinated but cases continue to rise along with hospitalisations? Who will they blame then?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

Not gas chambers. Vax chambers.

All crazy as can be.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not gas chambers. Vax chambers.

All crazy as can be.

Cheers

Vax chambers? Possibly right on that one.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Same in Europe/Germany.

They want to make unvaccinated to lock down above a certain treshhold. They have enough tools like cycle count modification to keep the numbers high, when it will become obvious that the dirty, dirty unvaccinated are not to blame.

Or just flat out say then, that the unvaccinated are not adhering to the lockdowns, thus bringing more arguments to usher in complete control.

Consider when there will be lock downs for unvaccinated, the police will have to check on those on the streets, therefor, the police / the assigned state entity will get laws that allow them to check your vaccination status.

And suddenly we have a justification for "show me your paper"-type scenarios. Everyone that didn't see this coming now knows and everyone just waiving it away is an enabler to this removal of our rights.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Unvax have far more symptoms than vax. Vax are far less likely to test and get quarantined. It is vax who cause more spread of the virus.
edit on 23-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller
How does boot leather taste on your tongue?Let me know before your masters turn on you and you die on your knees.
Hopefully ADE will cull the likes of yourself sooner rather than later,you reap what you sow.Absolutely no sympathy.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The virus numbers will go up proportionally with the jabs. It's a win win situation for the rabid control freaks.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I at least understand what you typed.

a reply to: DanZoller

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller
Unvax have far more symptoms than vax. Vax are far less likely to test and get quarantined. It is vax who cause more spread of the virus.

I agree , makes sense , them being up the high horse of immunity , if they think they are immune to conora they would file the symptoms under the normal flu and thus become super spreaders.

There is something else i cannot wrap my head around , maybe ATS can help out.

In my country you need a corona pass to be able to eat at dining establishments etcetera , now if i would work in that same establishment serving all those people and tables i don't have to be vaccinated.

Privacy laws even state that you don't even have to give that information to your employer.

where is the logic in that ?

edit on 23-10-2021 by TheGreazel because: Employer not employee

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

May as well just create ghettos for those of us who have chosen to exercise our human rights. Those of us who choose not to be experimented on are slowly but surely losing our freedoms and the majority who are vaccinated are happy with that.

They've learned nothing from history.
edit on 23-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
The virus numbers will go up proportionally with the jabs. It's a win win situation for the rabid control freaks.

Pretty much this will happen in every most vaxed countries i am sure they will find ways of blaming it on the unvaxed as they will never try to blame it on the vaxs that problary arent working as advised.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

If you are vaxxed right now then you ill be considered as a unvaxxed within 6 months. Unless you take your third or fourth shot.

Keep shooting up.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yeah, because Corona knows who's vaxxed and who's not and lightens up the load accordingly.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If they do this and if they are able to really keep the unvax in quarantine it will be very interesting data.

If covid numbers do not drop sharply then we will all have real evidence that lock downs and quarantines aren't working. And it will have everyone questing the effectiveness of the covid vaccines.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Pretty much this will happen in every most vaxed countries

Only if covid cases go way way down after oz does this.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Remember when freedom used to be a thing?

Good times. . . . . goo-oood times.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Are they building a new incarceration facility to accommodate jailed anti-vaxxers who were caught trying to function among society? Or do they get lumped in with the rest of the vaccinated inmates? I wonder if that close range exposure will be used to reduce crime rates. Get arrested, get infected.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If they do this and if they are able to really keep the unvax in quarantine it will be very interesting data.

If covid numbers do not drop sharply then we will all have real evidence that lock downs and quarantines aren't working. And it will have everyone questing the effectiveness of the covid vaccines.

Very true indeed. Will be interesting to see the data

but

as we all know.... data can be skewed to fit the narrative

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hitler was from Austria after all.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Does Austria know even the vaccinated can spread it as well or will they protect the drug markers?

<<   2 >>

join