It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin - the West is now the territory of victorious Bolshevism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Russia hosted the annual meeting of the Valdai Club - a platform where the most relevant and advanced ideas that can influence the development of the situation in the world and in Russia are voiced. President Putin periodically visits this forum and comes up with ideas that can change the existing world order.

If you voice all of Putin's ideas that were voiced at the Valdai Club forum, you will need more than a dozen threads on the ATS. Anyone can google and read Putin's official translation. I want to draw your attention, dear members of the forum, to only one, but extremely important aspect, which Putin himself called the "Doctrine of Moderate Conservatism" - criticism of the development paradigm of Western society. So, I give you a translation of Putin's speech on this aspect.

“We look with amazement at the processes unfolding in countries that are used to considering themselves the flagships of progress. Of course, the socio-cultural upheavals that occur in the same States and in Western Europe are not our business, we do not go there. in Western countries, I am sure that aggressive blotting out of entire pages of their own history, “reverse discrimination” of the majority in the interests of minorities, or the demand to abandon the usual understanding of such basic things as mom, dad, family, or even gender distinction are, in their opinion, and there are milestones in the movement towards social renewal. You know, once again I want to emphasize that this is their right, we do not climb there. We ask only not to climb into our house especially. We have a different point of view, at least from the overwhelming majority of Russian society - so it will, of course, be more accurate to say - another point of view: we believe that we must rely on our spiritual values, on the historical tradition, on the culture of our multinational people. The adherents of the so-called social progress believe that they bring to humanity some kind of new consciousness, more correct than before. And God forbid them, the flag in their hands, as we say, forward. Only now you know what I want to say now: the recipes they offer are completely new, all this - as it may seem, to someone it will seem unexpected - we have already passed it in Russia, we have already had it. After the 1917 revolution, the Bolsheviks, relying on the dogmas of Marx and Engels, also announced that they would change the entire customary way, not only political and economic, but also the very idea of ​​what human morality is, the foundations of a healthy society. The destruction of age-old values, faith, relations between people up to the complete rejection of the family - this was the case - the imposition and encouragement of denunciations to loved ones - all this was declared a step of progress and, by the way, in the world it was widely supported then and was fashionable, just like and today. By the way, the Bolsheviks also showed absolute intolerance to any other opinions. This, in my opinion, should remind us something of what we are seeing now. Looking at what is happening in a number of Western countries, we are amazed to learn about domestic practices, which, fortunately, we ourselves have left, I hope, in the distant past. The struggle for equality and against discrimination turns into aggressive dogmatism on the verge of absurdity, when the great authors of the past - such as Shakespeare - are no longer taught in schools and universities, because they, these ideas, are considered backward there. The classics are declared backward, not understanding the importance of gender or race. In Hollywood, they issue instructions on how and what to make a movie about, how many characters of what color or gender should be there. It turns out worse than the agitation and propaganda department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Countering the manifestations of racism is a necessary and noble thing, but in the new "culture of abolition" it turns into "reverse discrimination", that is, racism is the opposite. ... "

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
"The obsessive emphasis on the racial theme divides people even more, and after all, the dream of true fighters for civil rights was just the erasure of differences, the refusal to divide people by skin color. Let me remind you that I specifically asked my colleagues yesterday to pick up this quote from Martin Luther King, he said how you remember: “I dream that the day will come when my four children will live in a country where they will be judged not by the color of their skin, but according to their personal qualities” - this is the true value. there everything is different now, we see, it is happening. By the way, here, in Russia, our citizens in the absolute majority do not care what color a person's skin is, he or she is also not so important. Each of us - man, that's the main thing. In a number of Western countries, the discussion about the rights of men and women has turned into a perfect phantasmagoria. Look, you will get there before the Bolsheviks proposed not only socialize chickens, but also socialize women. One more step - and you will be there. . Jealous n New approaches go so far that they want to abolish these concepts themselves. Those who risk saying that men and women do exist and this is a biological fact are almost ostracized. “Parent number one” and “parent number two”, “giving birth to parent” instead of “mother”, a ban on using the phrase “breast milk” and replacing it with “human milk” - so that people who are insecure about their own gender do not get upset. I repeat, this is not new; in the 1920s, the so-called Soviet culture-traders also invented the so-called newspeak, believing that in this way they create a new consciousness and change the value line. And, as I have already said, they have done such a thing that they still hiccup at times. Not to mention the simply monstrous things, when children today are taught from an early age that a boy can easily become a girl and vice versa, in fact, they are actually imposed on them the choices that are supposedly available to everyone. They impose, removing parents from this, forcing the child to make decisions that can break his life. And no one even consults with child psychologists: in general, is a child at some age able to make a decision of this kind or not? Calling a spade a spade, it is already just on the verge of a crime against humanity, and everything is under the name and under the banner of progress "

“I have already said that, in shaping our approaches, we will be guided by the ideology of healthy conservatism. It was several years ago, then the passions in the international arena had not yet reached their current intensity, although, of course, we can say that the clouds were thickening even then. Now, when the world is experiencing a structural breakdown, the importance of reasonable conservatism as the basis of a political course has increased many times over precisely because of the multiplying risks and dangers, the fragility of the reality that surrounds us. This is, first of all, reliance on a time-tested tradition, the preservation and growth of the population, realism in assessing oneself and others, the precise alignment of a system of priorities, the correlation of the necessary and the possible, a prudent formulation of goals, a fundamental rejection of extremism as a method of action. for the coming period of world reconstruction, which may continue for quite a long time and the final design of which is unknown, moderate conservatism is the most reasonable, at least in my opinion, line of conduct. It will inevitably change, of course, but so far the medical principle "do no harm" seems to be the most rational. Noli nocere, as you know. I repeat, for us in Russia these are not speculative postulates, but lessons from our difficult, sometimes tragic history. The price of an ill-conceived social natural science sometimes simply cannot be assessed, it destroys not only the material, but also the spiritual foundations of human existence, leaves behind moral ruins, in the place of which it is impossible to build anything at all for a long time "

"We must be realistic: most of the beautiful slogans about a global solution to global problems that we have heard since the end of the 20th century will never be implemented. Global solutions provide for such a degree of transfer of the sovereign rights of states and peoples to supranational structures, which, frankly, few are ready for. , and to be frank, no one is ready. First of all, because the responsibility for the results of politics still has to be done not before some unknown global public, but before our citizens "

I invite you to think about these words.

Thanks.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
Russia wont cater to mentally ill people, plain and simple.

Why is it day in and day out it seems like Russia is the country taking a common sense approach?

Oh yeah, it's because we saw the same thing in the USSR in the 80's, when they went all propaganda.

That is what you hear from USA news now, propaganda, not news.

I like your posts my Russian friend, I rest confident in the fact that even if conflict were to arise, people like you and me will still be friends.

The people aren't the problem, the government is.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Don't know what to think of Putin, but I think he still one of the most legendary people in power on earth and it's not like he's being unreasonable at all and even more so, these are lessons learned from the past.

The way everything is changing, even it it's only in wording so people don't get butthurt and other social constructs is clearly retarded and I also do not think it will bring any desired effect...

And definetely with the fact of teaching children it's possible to change gender and such things, I also feel these matters should not be made 'normal', but ofcourse I would want them to be respected.

I'm sure alot of 'genderissues' revolve around early childhood trauma in many cases, even in my own medical history of psychotic episodes I noticed a trend of evolving more to the female energy and even identifying myself as a lesbian woman. But seriously... It's just mental states and trauma, I do relate more to the female energy, but surely I just a man. Take it one step further, I changed gender and now years ahead I'm like: 'surely, I'm a man' well, you can see the problem I think.

We must respect it but not advertise it and normalize it in a way which gets carried by media and turn into some weird trend because were free people and we should do as we feel and blabla respect my feelings... I have alot of respect for all different kinds of people, but let's not make planet earth one giant cesspool of people who don't even really know what exactly they are and when we all reach that stage we can't remember how it's like to have a normal social structure anymore because everyone is everything and nothing, but never what they want to be.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
Hello my friend. I agree with you!
I will add a little. As the great Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov wrote in the novel "Heart of a Dog", "Devastation is not in the closets, but in the heads")))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lux96

"I have alot of respect for all different kinds of people, but let's not make planet earth one giant cesspool of people who don't even really know what exactly they are and when we all reach that stage we can't remember how it's like to have a normal social structure anymore because everyone is everything and nothing, but never what they want to be."

Bravo! Please accept my applause)))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
I will add a little. As the great Russian writer Mikhail Bulgakov wrote in the novel "Heart of a Dog", "Devastation is not in the closets, but in the heads")))

You and China together are doing to us what we did to you in the 80's, you are just smart enough to remember

(not you specifically, I think you are my age or close to it, which makes us nothing more than babies in the 80's)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You and China together are doing to us what we did to you in the 80's, you are just smart enough to remember

(not you specifically, I think you are my age or close to it, which makes us nothing more than babies in the 80's)

I will not be responsible for China, we Russians have complicated relations with the Chinese. Although they did not attack us. but they have communism, and the Russians don't like it.
I will say for the Russians. In fact, we do not want to interfere with anything, we believe. that any development in any state and people should follow a natural path. You can't make Russians out of the Ameikans. and vice versa. I believe that diversity is important for all mankind, while observing basic and natural, God-given human values.
Why would I interfere with your home and your family's affairs? I have enough of my own problems)))))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You and I would obviously be able to have a beer together, and after short conversation probably shots.

You do need to realize Putin is becoming a buddy with China for the reason I said though.

China = Money
Russia = Gas

Both need both, so they are friendly, especially giving the convenience of geographic locations.

It's a slow play at the moment, and it's working extremely well. You guys only have to sit back and watch the US demolish itself.

As long as the governments keep it that way, as in not involving us the people in their squabble, well it's ok for now.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Agree. Only I don't like beer, I like Jack Daniels)))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
The Jack is for after we cheers our drinks, in America that's typically a beer, sometimes a mixed drink on ice.

Then comes the shot. If you like Jack Daniels, try Crown Royal, Canadians did at least one thing right. (J/K my Canadian friends

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Russia will be the last to fall to globalism , as I have said many times .

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Russia will be the last to fall to globalism , as I have said many times .

Snowden was smart, got a head start.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I love bourbon because of the corn and barley flavor. It looks like Russian "moonshine")))
Yesterday at the wedding I drank 60 degrees Armenian mulberry. Great drink. I do not like to dilute spirits with people or anything else. Such a taste)))

The Jack is for after we cheers our drinks, in America that's typically a beer, sometimes a mixed drink on ice.

Then comes the shot. If you like Jack Daniels, try Crown Royal, Canadians did at least one thing right. (J/K my Canadian friends

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Ha

This is, first of all, reliance on a time-tested tradition, the preservation and growth of the population, realism in assessing oneself and others, the precise alignment of a system of priorities, the correlation of the necessary and the possible, a prudent formulation of goals, a fundamental rejection of extremism as a method of action.

If that's supposed to describe Tzar Putin's oligarchy it's a fine euphemism for making 1% filthy rich and generous opium of national pride for the masses.
I'm all for preserving tradition and culture but if all you're concerned with is looking backwards you'll never get ahead of the tide of times.
And the gender thing and sexual liberty plus family values concerns only a very small percentage of the people, aside from virtue signalling media and celebrities the majority doesn't really give a #.
It's far from repressing private social structures and replacing it with a bondage to the state as it happened in Russia.

Amusing. A smart narcissist selling his authocracy as alternative to liberal democracy.
If you buy that: I got a Chihuahua who's going to win the next Kentucky Derby. Only 5 mill$

Anyhoo the tide of the times is clearly moving towards abolishment of state power in the hands of a selected few and shifting it towards the population as a whole.
The 'fine tradition' of single Emperors, or rule of the 1% is slowly but surely dying. Might take another 100 years but it is going to die.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I partially agree. You are just at the very beginning of the journey. which we have already gone through and made the appropriate conclusions.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I partially agree. You are just at the very beginning of the journey. which we have already gone through and made the appropriate conclusions.

That person is trolling you hoping you will elicit a negative response from an internet post (clearly doesn't know Russians)
Don't fall for it

(see what it's like to tell on people peeple?)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

That person is trolling you hoping you will elicit a negative response from an internet post (clearly doesn't know Russians)
Don't fall for it

(see what it's like to tell on people peeple?)

Thank you, but I don't think that someone can troll the Russian troll)))
In reality, I studied the art of trolling 10 years ago. I have created the world's first work dedicated to this art:

Karel Chapek. "Twelve Techniques for Literary Controversy, or A Guide to Newspaper Discussions"

Then I learned the art of anti-trolling - elf. A very interesting thing)) I believe that in the world there is only one level 90 oin elf - Vladimir Putin))))

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

No you haven't and you don't. You just try to shut me up while projecting superiourity.
I don't mind, I just wanted to give my opinion which I did.

I actually appreciate your presence here on ATS, voice from a different perspective never hurts.

Tell your sock-puppy Vector99: if I'd have wanted to elicit a negative response I wouldn't have included a joke. Also it's beneath me to discuss with someone who thinks Russians are Borg and all think alike. That's racist. lol

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No you haven't and you don't. You just try to shut me up while projecting superiourity.
I don't mind, I just wanted to give my opinion which I did.

I actually appreciate your presence here on ATS, voice from a different perspective never hurts.

Tell your sock-puppy Vector99: if I'd have wanted to elicit a negative response I wouldn't have included a joke. Also it's beneath me to discuss with someone who thinks Russians are Borg and all think alike. That's racist. lol

Carry on.

Irony and humor, in my opinion, are the most valuable human qualities, excluding aggression and other negative things.
I am here for interesting communication, for the desire to better understand each other. Well, let's leave trolling to unbalanced young men who are preoccupied with a sense of self-affirmation))))

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join