It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Has Nearly 1k Cases of Myocarditis, FDA delays decision on Moderna's COVID-19 For Kids.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Canada Has Nearly 1k Cases of Myocarditis, FDA delays decision on Moderna's COVID-19 For Kids.

As the Canadian PM is following the Biden admin to vaccinate millions of 5/11 year olds. There are over 913+ cases/reports of heart inflammation cases of Myocarditis nearly rising to 1k.

The FDA had delayed the decision on Moderna's COVID-19 For Kids this week After reports in four Nordic countries of the heart inflammation condition myocarditis.

FDA delays decision on Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine in 12-17 age group because of myocarditis concerns: WSJ

The concerns could lead the Pfizer shot to become the vaccine of choice for kids in that age group in the U.S. The company won FDA authorization for the 12 to 15 age group in May and has steered largely clear of myocarditis concerns in recent weeks. More than 12 million people ages 12 to 17 in the United States have received the Pfizer vaccine, according to the CDC.

They still state that getting heart infmlation is a low risk. While its the mouthpiece only from Moderna.

“People can be reassured that the risk of myocarditis with an mRNA vaccine is low, it appears to be balanced between the different products,” Moderna chief medical officer Paul Burton told The WSJ, while also pointing out that there is no significant difference between the myocarditis rates for those in the 18 to 25 age group who have been vaccinated with the Moderna and Pfizer shots.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The FDA would be wise to make the vaccines for children 100% optional...at the parent's discretion. Anything compulsory will cause lots of damage in America.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
when the average kid has a miniscule chance of ending up in the hospital (barring a secondary health issue) almost every side effect has a greater risk of damaging the kid than the virus, WHY would anyone take that risk with their kids with the information that is out there right now?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I'm sure there are some kids who might be wise to get it like the immunocompromised or those with multiple pre-existing conditions, but most regular kids aren't going to need it for a good few years, if ever.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

And that's just the first round. What about all the kids who were injured not quite so badly. What about the accumulation of injury over time and number of shots.

95% of the population are not at risk of going to hospital

This Is #ing INSANE

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

when the average kid has a miniscule chance of ending up in the hospital (barring a secondary health issue)

Considering how the vaccines are rather leaky (infection and transmission still occurs), then there is no real benefit with vaccinating the kids unless they are high risk.
edit on 21 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Terrible for Canada. Here in Ontario you have to take a vaccine to be able to do basically anything. Meanwhile in Europe you can simply catch covid to get a green pass. Canada is so corrupt there is enormous big pharma control in the government.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Based on Moderna's teens trial, I think they found only 55% reduction in infection right off the bat, which means 3 to 6 months later it'll be down to under 40%. This is for teens. I expect that to be far lower for little kids.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

Well mostly true you can still go to the shops in Ontario without it. From what i heard. For education? i heard university and colleges you would need a vax if you want to enter into one.

But you are right Pharma has quite of control everywhere in Most of Countries.
edit on 21-10-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

As the Canadian PM is following the Biden admin to vaccinate millions of 5/11 year olds. There are over 913+ cases/reports of heart inflammation cases of Myocarditis nearly rising to 1k.

The FDA had delayed the decision on Moderna's COVID-19 For Kids this week After reports in four Nordic countries of the heart inflammation condition myocarditis.

FDA delays decision on Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine in 12-17 age group because of myocarditis concerns: WSJ

The concerns could lead the Pfizer shot to become the vaccine of choice for kids in that age group in the U.S. The company won FDA authorization for the 12 to 15 age group in May and has steered largely clear of myocarditis concerns in recent weeks. More than 12 million people ages 12 to 17 in the United States have received the Pfizer vaccine, according to the CDC.

They still state that getting heart infmlation is a low risk. While its the mouthpiece only from Moderna.

“People can be reassured that the risk of myocarditis with an mRNA vaccine is low, it appears to be balanced between the different products,” Moderna chief medical officer Paul Burton told The WSJ, while also pointing out that there is no significant difference between the myocarditis rates for those in the 18 to 25 age group who have been vaccinated with the Moderna and Pfizer shots.

FYI:

The normal rate of myocarditis in the general population (before COVID19) is between 1 person in 5,000 to 1 person in 10,000.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

One thousand myocarditis cases out of 27,500,000 fully vaccinated Canadians is about 1 person in 27,500. Quite a bit lower than the background rate.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

We're talking about a specific age group and a healthy age group at that. So take your twisted fearmongering BS propaganda and go tell that to one of the kids who was never at risk of anything. Muppet.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You do realize if there are cases of such side effects many of them wont be reported into the system right? this is what is happening in other countries. Those who had a side effect their family members have a diffuclt time reporting it to the system as they are being ignored.

The Canadian PM doesn't care about the Canadian people.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Quite a bit lower than the background rate.

How many of myocarditis cases are being ignored and not being reported by the government/MSM? problary more.

Not surprising you are quick to side with MSM/JT..

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
According to. John Hopkins University, the amount of kids who have died, who didn't have a pre existing condition, is somewhere around 8-10 kids. You literally have a better chance or your kid dying on the bus on the way to school or being hit by a sharknado. If they think I'm going to put this crap in my kids body, they have severely overestimated our stupidity. my five year old daughter does cheer and even though a lot of these kids are in the same class almost none of them knew each other's faces until first practice. ... So sad.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
" The company won FDA authorization for the 12 to 15 age group in May and has steered largely clear of myocarditis concerns in recent weeks. "

Let's be sure we understand, "Comirnaty" won FDA authorization but will not be available until 2023.
The Pfizer Vaccine° is NOT Comirnaty. Legally different.
The Pfizer Vaccine° is still under Emergency Use Authorization- EXTENDED authorization.

Hopefully that matters. It should.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I live in canada, I have to live under a communist at the moment. I'm ready to go to war if they try to force my kid to take this anti-science bullsnip. There is zero justification for children to get a barely tested medication (pfizer/moderna/etc testing their own product and saying it's safe is not 'testing', its salesmanship). There is zero long term safety data and children have the most to lose considering they are not at all at risk from this virus barring any other issues that might make them more susceptible.

I'm very much pro vaccine, my kids both got their regular shots and I will not complain about something that has decades of research backing it, but telling me this novel technology that has never passed human trials before, has no long term safety data (or even mid term) and has already been proven to give young people heart inflammation (17k are also dead from it, along with 25k disabilities from it, and that's just the reported amounts). It's ridiculous, and the sad reality is, peoples kids are likely going to die from this. And only then will people learn that vaccine sales > your or your kids lives.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

What are those rates for the age population. We are talking 0 to 18, not the entire population.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Must be extremely confusing for children, from an education stand point
where inclusivity, bullying and discrimination are primary topics.
edit on pmThursdayThursday20900000010pm10 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

I still don't think that vaccination should be forced onto children considering how few of them actually get sick. And the same for adults for that matter. We are looking at about 3 deaths per 1000 in the U.S. That's not enough for me to think that people should be forced into vaccination against their wishes. I think that it would be fine if we just let the people choose if they want to or not. I'm sure that nearly every high risk person will choose to get vaccinated and that should be enough to keep the icu admission manageable. They can get Regeneron if they have a breakthrough case.

I'd feel a lot differently about this if we were talking about a highly transmissible MERS, but we are not.

I used 835276 deaths and 331000000 population to arrive at my 3 deaths per 1000.
edit on 21 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That is the GENERAL population and would have included us old farts who more naturally get Myoycaditis as we age from the stupid things we chose to do as youth. Do you have the stats on children having an issue like that? We can wait a year for you to search, but you won't find the children were having cases near as often as this number by any stretch of the imagination.

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: HawkEyi

FYI:

The normal rate of myocarditis in the general population (before COVID19) is between 1 person in 5,000 to 1 person in 10,000.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

One thousand myocarditis cases out of 27,500,000 fully vaccinated Canadians is about 1 person in 27,500. Quite a bit lower than the background rate.

<<   2 >>

join