It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the flu shot and covid, is it to soon to get them this close together? you ideas and thoughts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The mRNA wants to replace traditional vaccines. These traditional vaccines had being worked for years. The mRNA vaxs are new.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The flu jabs not mRNA based though is it.

If we are talking vaccines in general it's only some of the covid jabs that are "new" tech and that's been in development for about 20 years.

New things are often scarey bit that doesn't always mean they are bad or wrong.

It's quite natural to be wary of new things we don't really understand.

originally posted by: HawkEyi

The mRNA wants to replace traditional vaccines. These traditional vaccines had being worked for years. The mRNA vaxs are new.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Not me. I never took a vaccine despite them being around since 1796 as you put it.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
i think a doctor should offer you the shots because if you ant them that is their job.

I got my covid shots in the first round of them so its been almost over 8 months.

i just found it interesting she said they are going to start adding the covid boosters to the flu shots

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
what you said is a true statement that i AGREE with

babys need their vaccines but on a protracted schedule, no 4 shots per visit.

But I have just taken what amounts to an exprimental vaccine and no they want to inject me with another vaccine.

i figured i would give it a year before i get another vaccine to let my body deal with the magic sause they shot me up with.

so that way if something god forbid hapeens it will be easier to narrow down.

Now i doubt anything will happen at all other than a sore arm, but i just want to be careful

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I know someone who got both the same day, different arms.

So, if the booster doesn't have them combined, go for it?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Bunch

My Dr told me to wait 3 weeks after I got my second jab to get the Flu shot.

My Doctor told me to avoid all so called vaccines and jabs completely, as well as for all members of my family.

Glad I have a sane Doctor.

Sure he did.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

My husband just got his first jab for the china virus, he got moderna, yes he was asked if he wanted the flu shot too, my husband said not and that was the end of the conversation.

Maybe your doctor is using scaremongering to get you to get the flu shot.

My daughter also got her flu shot as been in a nurse is required, she already have the two jabs for the china virus. She usually tells me if the Flu season is going to be bad, soo far nothing.

edit on 21-10-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

i was a paramedic/pararescue in the AF and have a pretty good knowledge base of medical stuff but by no means am I a doctor or anything really close to it.

if you get shot or blown up i can take care of you, have some strange effects from a vaccine and i know as much as the next man.

My doctor knows i was SUPER SUPER hesitant to get the shot but had to for my job and i have had her as a doctor for years and years and she has never led me astray.

but no doubt she was trying to 'scare' me, it was more of her telling me that she and the CDC think it is going to be a very bad flu year.

i wish i dug a bit into that answer but you can only ask so many questions before you get the side eye.

but as soon as i said no the decision was made.

i told her my concerns and she said that i am being a little over protective and worrying about nothing, but still sat and gave me my time to speak and explain and i gave her time and we decided as a team i don't need it.

I usually listen to my doctors, coming from a medical background and most of my family be doctors of various types would surly tell me if something was amiss

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

My daughter been working all during the hype of the pandemic told me that she noticed that those that got flu shots before the covid jabs, when infected or testing positive for covid had milder symptoms, now this was just her observations, she seen enough people infected with covid to know.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I also think about the new combine shot, flu and covid, this means two spike proteins now injected at the same time, to target cells, I can not wait to see how that will work.

The body is a fine tune machine, messing around with cells is bound to cause some serious problems.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

this means two spike proteins now injected at the same time, to target cells, I can not wait to see how that will work.

The body is a fine tune machine

The spike proteins don't target cells. They are a blueprint for what the body should look for when battling new infections, infection it has not yet encountered. Vaccines prep the body for that, rather than being overwhelmed and assaulted by the actual new virus/infection itself.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
The only time/times, I got "shots" of any kind? Was when I was in the "service". I was young, lacking in life skill and very uneducated then. I believed I didn't have choice and was doing "my duty".

After I worked for "them", for 20 years? And seeing how hard "they're" pushing this "vaccine" on people that "they" have no "legal" control over?

If you're a real American, U.S. citizen?... You don't legally have to conform to (a) the "civilization". A "civilization" of barbarians, "majority", idiots, fearful creatures and trained/"educated" puppets is contrary to what being an American, is all about.

Don't let anyone take that from you. "Freedom" as an American, is real simple. If they want to stick you? Ask them, if you can stick them back.... If they say, "no"?
They're probably not working for your best interests.
And if they try to force your "employer" to fire you, by "levy" or/and "fines" and other "legal" nonsense? That should be a/an "education" on how far we have fallen.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

That would be traditional vaccines not the experimental technology that is been injected in the body right now.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

However, if mRNA goes into brain cells, the brain cells will produce spike protein and be destroyed by killer T cells, causing permanent brain damage.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DanZoller

You know one of the side effects that are still to come is how the brain will deal with invading proteins, we maybe facing an epidemic of no only cancer but mental issues, the future seems scary at this point.

Covid will fade away, to become another virus that we deal with, but the side effects of the mRNA technology is here to stay for a life time.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
We've been using vaccines since 1796.

Most folks have had several before they are a year old.

It's not exactly something all new and dangerous is it.

originally posted by: Habs2133
You guys cannot be serious now c'mon...haven't you had enough mystery fluids injected into your body for one year? Flu shot seems like a joke and after all of this covid mess I have serious reservation about it even doing anything at all.

If we (humans) keep this dependence on shots and meds up-we won't have an immune system in 10 years from now. Pathetic, we have lost our way and greed is leading the charge.

I think once you're vaccinated against a specific disease, the odds of you getting that disease are very very small.

The drugs being injected into our systems now masquerading as vaccines, are anything but that.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The immune system already does that/this. That's why we have immune systems as individuals. It's ours! Not for "science" or the "stock market".

Would you take an AIDS "vaccine" if it was "manditory"?

Or would you "self identify" as an "individual" and/or someone, that probably doesn't stick things in, where they don't belong? Or do you need "science" to guide you?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

That could explain the leaked military training video of soldiers being prepared to combat pandemic zombies, whatever that means.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join