It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Mask Guidelines to Remain after Juvenile Vaccine Approval, CDC Director Says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The level of child abuse that has and continues to be openly advocated by fear driven lunatics and their insidious masters is ramping up.

Nuremberg 2.0 cannot possibly happen soon enough.

Walensky’s comment comes as officials said COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 5 to 11 could be authorized by the Food and Drug Administration and recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention within a couple of weeks. The White House said Wednesday that it is ready to quickly roll out the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for that age group once it is authorized, with the administration having purchased enough doses for all 28 million children in that age group.

The masking of our children is child abuse on a scale that I still can not comprehend.

The lies about child risk from covid there is zero evidence for.

Now they are about to "vaccinate" 28 million children.

I pray the parents and people stand up to defend the innocent, we have collectively failed thusfar.

I would also like to plug this excellent thread by Jaellma!

White House details plans to vaccinate 28 Million children ages 5-11

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

You don't see the big picture. Input from a teacher's union (American Federation of Teachers) had input on the CDC recommending the wearing of masks in schools. If after vaccinations masks were removed from the schools, the Unions would lose their leverage with School Districts and the Government. Most of the CDC's funding comes from the Federal Government. The Biden Administration bows to the Unions.

Any questions?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

You don't see the big picture. Input from a teacher's union (American Federation of Teachers) had input on the CDC recommending the wearing of masks in schools. If after vaccinations masks were removed from the schools, the Unions would lose their leverage with School Districts and the Government. Most of the CDC's funding comes from the Federal Government. The Biden Administration bows to the Unions.

Any questions?

Aye, using money to empower the weak to push the psychopathic agenda of the elite.

I am looking forward to the destruction of these teachers unions. The low level scumbag shoulders of Rockefellars General Education Board.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
The level of child abuse that has and continues to be openly advocated by fear driven lunatics and their insidious masters is ramping up.

Nuremberg 2.0 cannot possibly happen soon enough.

Walensky’s comment comes as officials said COVID-19 vaccines for children ages 5 to 11 could be authorized by the Food and Drug Administration and recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention within a couple of weeks. The White House said Wednesday that it is ready to quickly roll out the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for that age group once it is authorized, with the administration having purchased enough doses for all 28 million children in that age group.

The masking of our children is child abuse on a scale that I still can not comprehend.

The lies about child risk from covid there is zero evidence for.

Now they are about to "vaccinate" 28 million children.

I pray the parents and people stand up to defend the innocent, we have collectively failed thusfar.

I would also like to plug this excellent thread by Jaellma!

White House details plans to vaccinate 28 Million children ages 5-11

How is that child abuse?
And yes there is actual science conducted by science people that do science. MIS is PROVEN to be a thing that children can suffer from when suffering from Covid-19. But ya a mask is child abuse.....Dumbest thing man.....

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I am in Florida and boy there is a fight over masks in schools here. Currently where I am masks are required but they are not enforced.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

How is that child abuse?
And yes there is actual science conducted by science people that do science. MIS is PROVEN to be a thing that children can suffer from when suffering from Covid-19. But ya a mask is child abuse.....Dumbest thing man.....

Wait, confused by your comment, I am saying that masking is child abuse so you agree.

To inject children with an experimental "vaccine" with zero long term safety studies for children to me is child abuse, you disagree because "MIS" is proven?

A. What is MIS?
B. How prevalent is it in children with Covid?
C. How many healthy children have had covid?
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago10America/Chicago1031amThursday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

I am in Florida and boy there is a fight over masks in schools here. Currently where I am masks are required but they are not enforced.

Thank God Desantis is governor, could you imagine what your state would look like had methed up Andrew Gillum stolen the election, they must not have had the dominion machines dialed in!

Honestly I can not believe there is a fight, the level of intelligence being displayed by those advocating for the masks is nonexistent.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

HAHA yea DeSantis is pretty cool. I like him. First governor we have had that I liked.

The mask debate in schools is absurd. These parents look like fools. My mom works in the schools too and she said it's only a few parents making the stink.

We had a young kid die recently and boy did they plaster it all over the media trying to pull at your heart strings. Her family had covid, was vaccinated yet her family attacked the school and the mask mandates. She was also very overweight. ALL factors but god for bid you mention that.. It was all the unvaxxed unmasked fault! /sarcasm

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

How is that child abuse?

Wait, confused by your comment, I am saying that masking is child abuse so you agree.

To inject children with an experimental "vaccine" with zero long term safety studies for child to me is child abuse, you disagree because "MIS" is proven?

A. What is MIS?
B. How prevalent is it in children with Covid?
C. How many healthy children have had covid?

I will have to do a public statement here and say I don't understand how a mask is child abuse. Also I have no children so there is that.
To your first question, MIS (multisystem inflammatory syndrome).
Q2-Not prevalent compared to older folks.
Q3- I have no idea.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

We had a young kid die recently and boy did they plaster it all over the media trying to pull at your heart strings. Her family had covid, was vaccinated yet her family attacked the school and the mask mandates. She was also very overweight. ALL factors but god for bid you mention that.. It was all the unvaxxed unmasked fault! /sarcasm

The level of deceit and pure propaganda they are using to achieve their goals is on a level we have never seen before.

They keep pushing and pushing, slowly but surely people are waking up.

If they unroll this plan and parents are foolish enough to take their children to get these "vaccines" the inevitable adverse reactions will be impossible to suppress.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

I am not crazy about DeSantis, but I do agree with many of his policies. I am very pleased with his approach to the mandates, and the fact that he is standing strong about giving Florida residents the right to chose without punishment.

I live in a rural area, and to be honest, things are pretty normal here. You see some folks with masks, but they seem to be living in harmony with those that opt out of wearing a mask.

Still plenty of hugs and kisses, with and without masks. I have not heard of a cases of COVID in my immediate area for over a year. I hear of cases of family members, friends of friends, and someone someone else knows, but nothing in my immediate area. We gave up the masks and social distancing in my community in May of 2020. We live in the woods. Nobody had gone anywhere. The only people coming in were the Amazon, Walmart, Tractor Supply, and Red Barn delivery trucks.

We decided that we were past 2 months of flattening the curve, and it was either going to pass us or kill us, so we took our chances. Folk out here were always neighborly, but private. I guess the lock down made us realize the importance of socialization and working together. Our tight community, became tighter. I hope that continues.

The kids are back in school, but it is kind of silly to force masks on kids that have been in each other's presence and hanging out, the way kids do, the whole time, without fanfare. I know this model may not work in large metropolitan areas, but it seems to be working just fine for us country folk.

edit on 21-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

But ya a mask is child abuse.....Dumbest thing man.....

Ah this was a sarcastic comment, a notion you think of as the dumbest thing?

Healthy respiration is vital to a child's growth, in every single way.

Huffing bacteria is toxic.

The constant touching of the face leads to risk of other infection.

The emotional damage of missing facial ques for behavior.

The emotional damage of being afraid to breath without a mask (punishment, judgement, etc).

The emotional damage of fearing other children, viewing them as dangerous.

Q1 resposne- MIS, interesting another one of those unknown auto-immune disorders happening to children? Wonder what could be causing that?

Q 2/3 response-You believe an experimental "vaccine" is something that would benefit children plagued with what you are describing?

Perhaps you should look into that, children are at virtually no risk.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Air retaining/restricting masks are NOT natural parts of Human biology.

RESIST !!!!😎

And there's no proof the masks stop the RONA particles that are smaller than the standard mask grids 😎

[loud chucky laugh just when ya thought it was ok to go back in the water]

edit on Oct-21-2021 by xuenchen because: row or wade across?😎

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Air retaining/restricting masks are NOT natural parts of Human biology.

RESIST !!!!😎

And there's no proof the masks stop the RONA particles that are smaller than the standard mask grids 😎

Thank you, nice and succinct!!!

The fact that people seem to need scientific proof that unobstructed respiration is vital to health blows my mind.

My guess is these people are still on the fluoride.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

But Randi Weingarten thinks the United States was here in 1619 🎃

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Don't send your child to a school that requires a mask. If they cannot make a science fact based decision like whether a child needs mask how the hell do you think they can educate your child worth a dam?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
...and the "better" masks like N95/KN95 are even more air restrictive than the cheap ass masks.

That means they recycle CO2 back into your lungs !!!!!!!🚬

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
...and the "better" masks like N95/KN95 are even more air restrictive than the cheap ass masks.

That means they recycle CO2 back into your lungs !!!!!!!🚬

That statement right there is 100% false on so many levels there dude.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Don't send your child to a school that requires a mask. If they cannot make a science fact based decision like whether a child needs mask how the hell do you think they can educate your child worth a dam?

All of this has shown that modern American education is the fruition of Rockefellers vision to have a nation of workers and not thinkers.

Get your kids out of the schools!

Trump was right, the money should follow the kids.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You sir, apparently cannot distinguish between scientists and snakeoil salesmen. It also appears you don't know right from wrong.

How can it be right to damage the fragile psyches of young humans by forcing them to wear useless and dangerous masks?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join