It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Highest Infection rate because they vaccinated early!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You just can't picture people having a common agreement because everything is politics to you.

Everything is a "side". Isn't that right?

Edit to add: Pound sand.
edit on 19102021 by Wide-Eyes because: Pound sand.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

But Biden promised to end covid if you voted for him! He was supposed to cute cancer too. He promised. It's such a shame there are more deaths under Biden than Trump , isn't it? People are dripping dead constantly from being vaccinated. What are we to do?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Despite the covid vax vaccination the deaths and hospitalizations are on the rising and right on cue for a vax booster shot as they are pushing it now.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Nuking your immune systems, one bo0ster at a time.

Idiocracy.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Probably half and half. A rule of thumb is multiply the number of diagnosed people by 4 to get the number of infected people, because 60% of infected people never develop symptoms and people who develop mild symptoms may not even bother testing.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bilbous
So the latest news coming out of the Uk is that the reason we have the highest amount of infections is because of the early success of the vaccine rollout. This means the vaccine is has now waned to a point were it is no longer effective.
Story here

This will now become the narrative for pushing the boosters, I can just feel the next lockdown in the UK is imminent and I for one and just sick and tired of it all, there has to be a point when we all just say enough is enough, lets learn to live with it and let natural immunity take its course.

I honestly don't think the vaccines nor boosters will help the U.K. They are going to have to achieve natural immunity.

I honestly think that the U.K. is being targeted for very specific Covid mutations (biowarfare). Here's my train of thought.

About a month ago, I was trying to figure out what Bayer was doing with harvesting Covid mutations in South Africa. So I decided to go with what I know. Try reading the German Ambassador to South Africa, because that specific Ambassador always has to try and cover up what Bayer is doing. The German Ambassador to South Africa is always the most cyberstalked and spied on Ambassador in the world. There's probably about 12 countries that stalk and spy on him. Because that's the one that hides Bayer biowarfare.

Only thing is that the German Ambassador to South Africa just changed in September 2021. So the new Ambassador would not be up to par yet. So I decided to do a reading on the exiting Ambassador who has been transferred to France.
The reading was done on Dr. Martin Schafer.

Martin Schäfer, outgoing German ambassador: SA to prosper 'but old debates prevent growth'

Based on the reading, Dr Schafer has some very snooty German doctor friends and snooty South African doctor friends. They hate the United States and think were nothing but a bunch of mixed races with mixed blood--- no "pure blood" left. But during the reading, I noticed that the South African friends of doctor Schafer seem to have a hatred toward the U.K. for taking what was once a German colony and seizing it and turning it into a British colony. .

So this small group of elite Nazi doctors (real Nazi's), want a little revenge at the United Kingdom. And as best as I can figure from the reading, they were doing something with Covid variants (mutations) that vaccines don't protect against. Specifically, they were targeting former British colonies with these new Covid mutations.

So then I tried to figure out who the targets were. Just knew that it was former British colonies. So...the list I started coming up with was Israel, Singapore, probably Cyprus.

Then I checked to see how many Covid cases among vaxxed in those former British colonies. And so far, each has high Covid rates among their vaxxed.

So the idea is that if these former British colonies have all these mutated cases of Covid, then in biowarfare, all the mutations hit the United Kingdom from their former colonies in an attempt to make biowarfare look like Britain's own fault.

And that's what I get from doing a "reading" of Dr. Martin Schafer, former German Ambassador to South Africa and his snooty Nazi doctor friends.

So one month after the "reading", low-and-behold, the UK's Covid cases are soaring and the vaccine seems to do nothing. So perhaps there is some factual basis to the "reading" in biowarfare.

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Well said. I wish these idiots would stop doing that

posted on Oct, 20 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The vaccine was developed for covid of 1 yr ago and since then the variants have shown up but still you must get this VAX.
They seem to know how the virus works, so they say but they don't have a clue really.
Here in Australia us unvaccinated are now a huge threat to everyone. I'm waiting for someone to paint a tag on my house so everyone knows I'm unvaxxed now where have I seen that type of discrimination?? Oh yeah anyone remember Germany re Jewish people?.

a reply to: bilbous

link   
The vaccine was developed for covid of 1 yr ago and since then the variants have shown up but still you must get this VAX.
They seem to know how the virus works, so they say but they don't have a clue really.
Here in Australia us unvaccinated are now a huge threat to everyone. I'm waiting for someone to paint a tag on my house so everyone knows I'm unvaxxed now where have I seen that type of discrimination?? Oh yeah anyone remember Germany re Jewish people?.

link   

Anyhow, in making the argument that the UK has the highest infection rate due to biowarfare releases of Covid mutations that the vaccine is ineffective against....

Have you ever browsed this list of Covid lineages?

Covid Lineages and Countries

It is a list of Covid lineages that they backdate each mutation to its earliest detection. While some of the lineages are natural spread, other mutations are CLEARLY deliberately released. Biowarfare.

Many of the lineages date back to Covid travel shutdowns. March and April 2020.

Let me give an example of something that looks deliberately released versus natural spread.

B.1.1.117 South_Africa 66.0%, United States of America 15.0%, Russia 5.0%, Norway 3.0%, Finland 2.0%
2020-04-07 58 102
South African some Argentina, now contains B.1.1.252

The above is altered data. A few days ago when I copied it, it read this originally.

ORIGINALLY SAID ON 10/17/21
B.1.1.117 South_Africa 73.0%, United States of America 13.0%, Russia 5.0%, Ghana 2.0%, Argentina 2.0%
2020-04-07
58 92
South African some Argentina, now contains B.1.1.252

When I saw it as it originally stated with Ghana and Argentina and Russia, I immediately said, this looks like Bayer deliberately released this prior to global shutdowns. Most likely it originated in Ghana. Then they released it in South Africa to test it. It spilled over into Argentina. But then it looks like they tried to release it on the United States and Russia to pit the 2 countries against one another in 2020.

Then global travel shutdown. April 2020. Bayer didn't expect that all lineages and mutations would be backtracked.

And with this particular strain B.1.1.117, they keep changing the data, like trying to cover it up.

B.1.1.117 gets reassigned as B.1.1.252
Then somehow that reassignment gets withdrawn.
Then when it is withdrawn, they claim from lineage B.1.1.66 south africa.

Now, Ghana and Argentina got omitted from original publication of the lineage B.1.1.117 and they are replaced with Norway and Finland.

Never seen the country data change so quickly with a strain that already had its tests published dating back to April 2020.

You should browse some of the lineages for the United Kingdom because they too make no sense when the UK was in shutdown mode.

While some of the lineages look like natural spread, other lineages are clearly biowarfare with intentional release.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies The problem with that is that by the time the UK reaches herd immunity a couple of hundred thousand people will have died from covid.

except nobody has died from 'covid'

this pandemic is no more than mass hysteria.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: AaarghZombies The problem with that is that by the time the UK reaches herd immunity a couple of hundred thousand people will have died from covid.

except nobody has died from 'covid'

this pandemic is no more than mass hysteria.

Reality says otherwise.

www.ons.gov.uk... es

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Inflated numbers. They are counting every person who died with covid as a covid death. By that method, there be millions of flu / cold deaths in the UK.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

Inflated numbers. They are counting every person who died with covid as a covid death. By that method, there be millions of flu / cold deaths in the UK.

Tell me more about how you know better what the cause of death is than the doctors who issued the death certificates?

Then maybe explain the dramatic rise in excess deaths in 2020?
edit on 21-10-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

No. I doubt there is excess deaths. And if there is, I blame it on doctors intentionally killing patients with ventilators when they didn't need to do that in order to scare the population into taking vax. You know. Bribe works.
edit on 21-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

No. I doubt there is excess deaths. And if there is, I blame it on doctors intentionally killing patients with ventilators when they didn't need to do that in order to scare the population into taking vax. You know. Bribe works.

The numbers say otherwise.

www.gov.uk...

But sure it could be a conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands of medical professionals murdering people in order to scare people into taking a vacinne that didn't even exist yet.

Or you could be wrong...

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

They are not doing it for free. They are doing it for profit. If they are not for profit, then I'll believe them. As soon as they do it for profit, I will not believe them.

With ventilators running out, doctors say the machines are overused for Covid-19

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

They are not doing it for free. They are doing it for profit. If they are not for profit, then I'll believe them. As soon as they do it for profit, I will not believe them.

With ventilators running out, doctors say the machines are overused for Covid-19

The topic is the UK, medical decisions aren't based on profit.

Your article does nothing to back up your claim of doctors murdering people and is from April 20.

You got anything that does back up your claim of a mass conspiracy of homicidal medical professionals?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   

My opinion stands. If doctors and pharma are non profit, then I will believe them. If they are doing it for profit, then I will not believe them. Profit drives men to do evil things, even murder.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join