It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax the thing is only in the third jab.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Another bit of a worry, this looks like a Russian has put the little jib jabs under an electron microscope and subjected it to a bit of Spectroscopy. and found a nice little lifeform which seems to have its eggs in the Graphene. Some of the vials contain just saline phew that's a relief. At least you had a 66% and two thirds of one percent.% chance of getting a placebo.I don't know what else to say.I hope they don't blame the Russians! this guy looks like he knows his # It seems to be a novel lifeform based mainly on aluminum. .www.bitchute.com...
edit on 14-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Actually health officials are now suggesting taking a dose of each of the jabs for more protection against Covid after stating the opposite a couple of months ago.

I'm having a hard time following the science when it zig-zags, U-turns, and flip-flops so often. I feel like I'm driving down a California freeway at this point!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I really wish we'd hear the truth about this 'vaccine' some day , but I highly doubt it. Who knows what's in them , graphene lifeforms, aliens, nanobots ,what? Maybe the recent thread in the gray forum makes more and more sense now.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So there's a titanium nanosquid hiding in the vaccines? Can I order some online to go with my tardigrade colony?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianSpy

Me too .. but hey si-fi world seems to be fun, you can wander around talking to people who are not there and watching Netflix in your head.There won't be a need for Doctors because the nanobots can fix it. As for a break, you can just sit down and have a deep immersion virtual holiday.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

No because you are not worthy!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Another video from that channel.

Is the CV19 VX ... Alive?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This hydra creatures could be the trump card the pharm companies can use to force people to take periodic boosters. For. If they do not take booster, then the hydra will kill the vaccine recipients after some months.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: YongSu

I doubt whether the Gates-funded companies would use this opportunity, for just one type of experiment, secretly there are probably many running. Why not, they have complete indemnity to practice on your sons and daughters. The withdrawal of things like Ivermectin which probably kills this parasite was a bit of a shock to them. But who really knows whats the plan is. That's even if they have one, alarm bells are going off everywhere at once. I can't understand why the Police and army haven't moved by now, they have to be very concerned for their families as well, it is an international crisis never before encountered.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
In your attempt to boot lick Russians you haven't even noticed that the guy is Polish.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Now you mentioned it, it does make sense. |vermectin is anti parasite. It should be lethal to this hydra creature, which is why big pharma is so freaked out.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Kill the Hydra!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
SAY HELLO TO YOUR LITTLE FRIEND!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
'HYDRASAPIEN' (The next stage of human evolution)

Remember...You heard it here FIRST.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bet it would make a nice 'splat' if hit with a blunt object.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
'HYDRASAPIEN' (The next stage of human evolution)

Remember...You heard it here FIRST.

I think they reason they put metallic graphite materials in the vax is so they can remotely activate the metal and wake the creatures if vax people refuse to take boosters. That why the creatures will kill the vax people and force vax people to take boosters.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Bet it would make a nice 'splat' if hit with a blunt object.

Cheers

Too dangerous...Acid blood.
PLUS...these things are described as "immortal"---they apparently reassemble themselves even if you put them in a blender.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Can ivermectin kill it?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: YongSu

Can ivermectin kill it?

It's a parasite...so, likely YES.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link