It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southwest cancels 1000 flights We all know why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Go to flight aware have a look American and the others are dealing with cancellatios in the hundreds as well.

No they aren't, there isn't one word about any of the majors cancelling anything that isn't weather related.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Brotherman
I know I did, I chuckled at them passing the buck lol blame it on management, it’s a classic move.

It's most likely accurate, I'm thinking it's a combination of poor scheduling and some sort of system issue since no one else is cancelling flights.

I’d buy it as more likely. I was actually at the airport this morning putting the kid on a plane to visit grandma and grandpa’s in Harrisburg international to Florida. It was great, the airport was a ghost town and was able to get my morning coffee no problemo. I was wondering why it was dead maybe this is why.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I’d buy it as more likely. I was actually at the airport this morning putting the kid on a plane to visit grandma and grandpa’s in Harrisburg international to Florida. It was great, the airport was a ghost town and was able to get my morning coffee no problemo. I was wondering why it was dead maybe this is why.

I'm back to flying regularly and I haven't had a flight cancelled while EWR has been mobbed.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have a friend in the Pacific Northwest that works for Southwest Airlines.

This is an outright revolt.

cboardinggroup.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Since I'm unvaxxed and will probably not be allowed to fly soon, this is how I get around.

Gunther taking a break. . . .

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since I'm unvaxxed and will probably not be allowed to fly soon, this is how I get around.

That don’t fit through the drive thru though how do deal with such inconvenience

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Hitch that to a little pony and you have got it made.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Our weatherman who has been with our local TV station and one girl who used to do the news were fired for not getting vaccinated. www.huffpost.com...

Biden's executive order mandating businesses with over one thousand employees to be vaccinated with this vaccine which should never have passed approval because of some serious side effects is not right. I think the government should give every person who dies from complications of this vaccine a million bucks tax free. This is just the start, from now on they are going to lower the safety testing of all vaccines. This vaccine sets precedence to do that. If our ancestors did not have immune systems, nobody would be alive today. If anything, there are more problems with overstimulated immune systems these days from the crap they are creating using misapplied scientific data.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Good to see the American spirit still in full swing.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hard to believe Gunther is only 23.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Brotherman

Hitch that to a little pony and you have got it made.

Sometimes you got to take the unicorn by the horn, your right

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Staffing shortages in Jacksonville, bad weather led to widespread flight delays, FAA says

🤣🤣🤣

That’s the biggest joke all weekend! It’s pretty much CAVU over 95% of the contiguous US, a little bit in eastern Colorado with a small cold front, but everywhere is nice.
edit on 10-10-2021 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Staffing shortages in Jacksonville, bad weather led to widespread flight delays, FAA says

🤣🤣🤣

Mechanics too?

Omg

I might be stranded....or crash!

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Just wait

Wait for what? United, for example, says they are at 97% and Southwest's pilot union said this:

The Southwest Airline Pilots Association (SWAPA), which represents nearly 10,000 pilots, told CNBC that its members were not holding up the flights and blamed the airline’s executives for mismanaging the company’s staffing and scheduling.

Yes, the 97% is because they most likely fired the pilots that wouldn't take the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
Yes, the 97% is because they most likely fired the pilots that wouldn't take the vaccine.

It was 97% before they released anyone.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join