It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Im not saying its an "Impossible" or "Beyond" lady, just that its just not the same...

Thank you Chappelle!
edit on 1082021 by Butterfinger because: Epstien did not kill himself

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

“That’ a Man baby”!
A man trying way to hard to act like a woman……
Don’t ya just love the cheek implants?
And those hands…….LOL!

THAT’S A MAN BABY………….💪🏽

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

If it farts loud in public, it's a man.

You've obviously never met my mother-in-law...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I want to talk about an actress from the wildly popular Squid Games series.
HoYeon Jung.
When watching the series, I got a 'this could be a guy' vibe from that one. I noticed a prominent adams apple.
My 16 y/o son disagrees.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet

I dont know how you would think that is a man. No Adam's Apple, no shoulders or thick bone structure. Look at her hands. Best advice I can give, if you are confused as to someone's gender, watch the hands. Same goes if you are not sure how old someone is, look at their hands. Hands tell you all kinds of things.

biographymask.com...

How can anyone tell now this is a man
Nevada, set to become first-ever transwoman to compete in Miss USA

Man
Angela Ponce, 27, was the first transgender beauty queen in the Miss Universe competition

edit on 8-10-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: chelsdh

it is pandering for the almighty dollar.

I don't think it has as much to do with money as it does social media. Remember the furor over the Peleton commercial a few years ago? I think companies are trying to not offend certain elements. Several years ago I had a lunch date. We went to a nice restaurant near a large college campus. The "Gay Marriage" bit was in full swing at the time. Anyway two women were in a booth, going at it. A complaint was made to the Manager, but he did nothing about it. As we were leaving, I said something to the Manager. He looked at me and said "I agree with you, but, if I had said anything, I would have a couple hundred college students protesting outside in a couple of hours."

This whole "cancel" b*llsh*t. If it was done any other way it would be extortion.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I'de say it is a female. I could not see any adam's apple evidence, but I have known women who have had a small adams apple in the past anyway and they were all woman...not a guy. I also have known a few guys who had extremely small adams apples. their neck muscles blocked it from being seen, so that is not really a good identifier unless you can actually feel it on the person.

The voice is not that off from what you hear from some women from some countries. I know some women who speak like her. She does have the silouette of a guy but I know women who have strong muscles so they have no real hip bumps or thin stomachs. Women who are active seem to have more of a straight line figure.

There are various stages of masculinity and Femininity in people.

If I were to guess from this video I would say woman. But unless I see the person in person and do some hands on work...which I would probably get slapped or slugged for....I cannot tell for sure what sex this person is.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

It's that when she has been on the beer ?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

I was 18, in the Navy on liberty. I'm sitting on a barstool and this really good looking little thing walks up and sits down. We start talking and "she" runs "her" hand up my leg and starts feeling me up. I did the same and left in a hurry. I felt a bigger package than mine. Yes I can laugh about it.

Makeup done right can hide a lot of things.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But unless I see the person in person and do some hands on work.

Ricky mouse,
I’m DEAD 😂

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I dated a woman once who rock climbed. You should see the paws on this lady! Man hands for sure. Broad shoulders too. But the plumbing was undoubtedly female. You can't always judge a book by the cover. I don't see why it matters anyway - let people identify however they want IMO, and if you're scared of F'ing a man, you can always confirm through communication before penetration occurs. If you're THAT scared of being attracted to a man who looks like a woman, I think you should ask yourself WHY you're scared.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Now days they don't always show

Tracheal shave is a type of facial feminization surgery that's used to reduce the size of the Adam's apple. It may be done on trans women, non-binary trans people, and cisgender women. This procedure is typically done on an outpatient basis.Nov 24, 2020

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

She doesn't drink, but she smokes menthol cigarettes like she's rolling coal, curses like a sailor, and is an overall uncouth individual.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
I dated a woman once who rock climbed. You should see the paws on this lady! Man hands for sure. Broad shoulders too. But the plumbing was undoubtedly female. You can't always judge a book by the cover. I don't see why it matters anyway - let people identify however they want IMO, and if you're scared of F'ing a man, you can always confirm through communication before penetration occurs. If you're THAT scared of being attracted to a man who looks like a woman, I think you should ask yourself WHY you're scared.

Um I’m a lady. So no I’m not scare a man being a woman.
I just find it interesting and like I said, something seems off. I was wondering if it were just me or if this is something that people notice too. I never noticed this before and I’ve been watching stuff for a long time.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 8-10-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

She doesn't drink, but she smokes menthol cigarettes like she's rolling coal, curses like a sailor, and is an overall uncouth individual.

Sounds just the type of woman to give a speech at a Womans Guild meeting.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Remember the furor over the Peleton commercial

I do not have any idea what this commercial was. I just recently expanded my streaming to places that shower me with commercials.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

The one that was difficult was Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts.

It’s target age is 7 years and older on Netflix’s.

It was a great show to watch with my kid. Until the Episode where the 13 hero girl character asks a boy if she can kiss him. Then he responds he only likes other boys.

A few episodes after that, the boy dreams of being a Disk Jokey at a party, and kinda goes boy crazy.

We did finish the first season because it was very imaginative, but did not continue watching the new seasons. Afraid it would explore more avenues not really needed for the plot.

My child was only six at the time.

Here are my main issues.

Even for children seven years old. Not appropriate.

More for 13 and above.

The ask to kiss scene, and the boy crazy scene did nothing for plot development.

The ask to kiss scene, and the boy crazy scene really didn’t add much to the characters a seven year old kid would be interested in, and was not interesting for my kid at all.

edit on 8-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 8-10-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

A husband bought his wife a Pelaton bike and the service for Christmas. She does the riding and the workouts to tone up her body.

Some people had an issue with it. The commercial was called "sexist". Peleton's stock price actually dropped 9% because of the uproar.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

EVERYONE has a adams apple

OP you are welcome.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join