It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your interests when it comes to Podcast topics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Question for you all,

What interests you enough to tune into a podcast, or if you dont listen to pods, an interview ?

What type of topics do you like to listen/learn about?

Would you check out a 30-45 minute episode of 2 charismatic dudes just talking about real life issues?
Things like what we notice about aging.
Their takes on current world events.
Mens health and what they do to cope with just every day life.
And all of it discussed in a humorous way?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I like the TFM show. They can run for 5-7 hours. Pretty much the same thing. Just a few guys talking about life in general. Not into the doll stuff but rest of it is entertaining.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I like to listen to podcasts about Bigfoot, the Paranormal and True Crime. Those are always my go to for podcasts. My favorites are Sasquatch Chronicles, Paranormal Round Table, Sword and Scale, Where Did the Road Go, Into the Fray, Crime Junkie, Morbid, True Crime Garage, and This is Why we Drink just to name a few. Looking forward to seeing others responses to see if there's anything else that may catch my interest

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Parapolitical.

Weaponised psychology.

Constitutional legalise.

Solution directed debate.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Honestly, I don't listen to any podcasts... there are just too many.
However, I listen to local talk radio 12 hours a day 5-6 days a week.
My advice would be to ignore national politics for the most part, there's plenty of that already. Although local politics could work.
Guns
Marijuana(if legal in your local)
I also believe that a show that spends a good amount time talking about how to stay out of the "matrix" of rules, mandates and legalese... worthwhile. But would require that the hosts have nearly unlimited time to research

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If the 2 dude are fun to listen to and engage in humorous banter, sure I would give it a listen.

I enjoy topics related to: the strange and unusual, spirituality, philosophy, psychology.
specific podcasts I listen to regularly are Mysterious Universe, Astonishing Legends, JRE, and some other more niche shows. I used to listen to Sasquatch Chronicles a lot, but I haven't in a while. Lately been scouring for good episodes dealing with Samhain and things having to do with the roots of Halloween.

Aside from topics I am passionate about, if it can make me laugh, I'm in. MU has the plus of being 2 Australian dudes, so their accent alone is fun to tune in for.
edit on 8-10-2021 by chelsdh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   
My current list:

Stuff You Should Know
The Film Vault
Unspooled
How Did This Get Made?
Somewhere In The Skies
Haunted Road

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I listen to podcasts on how to make a podcast.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
What is a "podcast" anyway?

Why is it called a "pod" cast?

Do I have to be in a "pod", or have some kind of a "pod" to do one?

Are podcasts only audio, or are they video too?

What differentiates a "podcast" from any other sort of an interview?

Does a "podcast" require any special "pod" like equipment?

So many questions!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

1. A discussion or interview between one or more people

2. They became popular go to audio on the apple IPod

3. Not entirely needed. But can be comfortable.

4. Can be just audio or A and V

5. Please consult #2 again. And to add, the name just stuck with it.

6. Something that allows you to at least listen on - please see #2 …again

I hope that helps lol

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
sasquatch chronicles is sooo awesome.. absolute favorite. also like missing 411, david wilcock and joe rogan..a reply to: Katatonik

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Yes I'd say it's my favorite too. I really like how Wes treats his guests on the show and just lets them talk about their experiences vs leading them with questions. I also like Missing 411 and David Wilcox
Never really listened to Joe Rogan though maybe one day I'll give his podcast a shot

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I've just started 1 in my studio at remote desk...picked Top 10 out (71 blog articles, published thru today.)

Great timing for your thread here. Thnx

edit on 10212131America/ChicagoFri, 08 Oct 2021 23:20:21 -050020202100000021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

You should definitely give Rogan a go. I don’t listen to all his interviews, but some are gold. All the episodes with Randall Carlson and Graham Hancock are great. I also enjoyed the Robert Bigelow one, though Rogan is kind of a hard case regarding the paranormal, so many people didn’t like that. Also the one with Jeremy Corbel and Bob Lazar is a great addition to Corbel’s docu about Lazar- there’s some info that comes out there that was not present in the film but adds a lot to it.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Same here.
A friend an me started last night.
We had some pretty funny conversation, for an hour and a half - not a single awkward pause.
Just constant engaging communication between 2 best friends.

We talked about some touchy subjects and We talked about lighthearted subjects.
We recorded it all and hes playing around with some editing equipment today.
And tonight, were going to do it again and see what we come up with.

So far the hardest part of this process has been coming up with a name for it lol

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

Thanks for the info, it gives me a good starting place for Rogan, I am curious now about the Bob Lazar one, might have to check that one out first!

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

The Dan LeBatard Show With Stugotz.

His local hour with Billy Corben #becausemiami is a really great look into political corruption to the N'th degree as Miami is so corrupt it's hard to describe. Corben also is the guy responsible for the Cocaine Cowboys series so he really knows what's up down there in what is a totally corrupt city, they are being sued in Fed courts, FFS! Also his weekly visit from David Samson who used to run the Montreal Expo's and Florida Marlins baseball teams and his views on business are fascinating. Plus there's the weekly segment with Ron McGill from Zoo Miami and his love for animals is amazing and really quite informative about the animal kingdom.

I don't always agree with him but he and his cast of idiots are fun listening.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I already have a studio...and everything necess...and 75+ blogs from Google.

Retirement. Bah...!

Good luck 🤞

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Katatonik

Once Bob gets talking and nerves calm down, its a good interview.

Same with the Chris Mellon one
edit on 9-10-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join