It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Fired For Not Getting Vaxxed Are Posting On GoFundMe, Don't Regret Not Getting Jabbed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The article title was too long and had to be truncated.

The article is saying only thousands of people have lost their jobs over the vaccine mandate. That doesn't sound like a whole lot to me. Tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands is what it takes for me to consider something to be a lot of Americans. Many of these people are being fired despite having a legitimate religious objection to the vaccine. I'm personally an atheist, but strongly support the constitutional right to freedom of religion. The article says that there are employers saying there will be no exemptions at all.

I think it is rather unfortunate and wrong that these people have lost their jobs. All of my past donations have been exclusively to animal rescues, and I have never been inclined to donate money when it is a person in need. I will most likely change my stance on that in this circumstance.

Do you know anyone who has been fired for not getting the jab and are now having to resort to a GoFundMe? I don't. Everyone I personally know who said they would quit over the mandate has instead gotten vaccinated. Apparently you can't find a new job in most places if you are not vaxxed.

Thousands of Americans have lost their jobs for refusing to comply with vaccine mandates.
Insider found two dozen GoFundMe posts from jobless people asking for help to pay the bills.
One told Insider she declined the vaccine on religious grounds, and she doesn't regret it.

Americans Fired For Ignoring Vaccine Mandates Are Posting On GoFundMe To Ask For Money And Many Say They Don't Regret It
edit on 8 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

IF the current fears about the vaccine and population reduction prove true then these folk's shall be the ones in charge of the world AFTER the leaves fall from the tree, these people will also be the ones bringing to trial those behind such a plan whom will find there safety, legal and even military immunity evaporating like rain on a sunny day afterwards.

They will also be the ONLY people that can still work and do the jobs necessary to keep society running?.

So let them remember how these company's acted and reciprocate come that day.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sounds fishy....you quit a job and then go begging from peeps to pay for your Netflix?

Really?

Sounds like some morons to me. You would think they would have had something else lined up, what with tens of thousands of job vacancies out there.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

You would think they would have had something else lined up, what with tens of thousands of job vacancies out there.

But how many of those 'vacancies' are available to the un-vaccinated?

I'm sure many are, but is it a high percentage or a low percentage?

I don't know, but there are definitely jobs available only to those who are vaccinated.

Also, some of those companies had previously said that they wouldn't make vaccines mandatory, but then they eventually reversed that decision.
edit on 10/8/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

You would think they would have had something else lined up, what with tens of thousands of job vacancies out there.

But how many of those 'vacancies' are available to the un-vaccinated?

I'm sure many are, but is it a high percentage or a low percentage?

I don't know, but there are definitely jobs available only to those who are vaccinated.

Also, some of those companies had previously said that they wouldn't make vaccines mandatory, but then they eventually reversed that decision.

Currently my son, an electrician can't find work unvaccinated in his trade so he willing to go flip burgers as those jobs are exempt, well the big corporate ones. This shouldn't be happening just to put a few scaredy cats at ease.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I got no idea. I'm just not down with people begging after making a personal choice.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

it's OK, our leaders did the same thing. Lied. it's what they do.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

IF the current fears about the vaccine and population reduction prove true then these folk's shall be the ones in charge of the world AFTER the leaves fall from the tree, these people will also be the ones bringing to trial those behind such a plan whom will find there safety, legal and even military immunity evaporating like rain on a sunny day afterwards.

They will also be the ONLY people that can still work and do the jobs necessary to keep society running?.

So let them remember how these company's acted and reciprocate come that day.

If indeed the vaxxed start dropping dead, it will be the end of the civilized world. They may regret living in the after.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sounds fishy....you quit a job and then go begging from peeps to pay for your Netflix?

Really?

Sounds like some morons to me. You would think they would have had something else lined up, what with tens of thousands of job vacancies out there.

if those vacancies are in companies with 100+ employees, they wont be hiring unvaxxed.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

First of all, BI has no basis for that statistic, other than a thumbnail of widely reported examples.

Moreover, the mandates haven't kicked in yet. Let's see what happens at the end of the 4th quarter.
edit on 8-10-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Perhaps it's because I'm an ignorant heathen but I'm confused what religious exemption means. There's no actual decree against vaccines in scripture.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

We're willing to lose it all. We have ideas to exhaust before it comes to job loss, too, and can probably work freelance (we're graphic designers) if it comes to that.

Eventually, the boosters will be mandated and that is when the 'Unvaccinated' numbers will grow.

If worse comes to worse...we'll become burdens to our vaccinated family members who won't let us starve but will be put out. Hopefully, that will wake them up.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

People claim that vaccines are made with fetal cells of aborted fetuses.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Is there a link for me to read that fact?

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I'm not sure that scripture is a requisite...at least not in every state. If my husband is mandated to get it he's only required to state he is exempt for religious reasons and sign it. They aren't allowed to ask anything about his religion and reasoning.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

People claim that vaccines are made with fetal cells of aborted fetuses.

"People claim". That's a fair answer, but now I'm not surprised that employers don't buy it.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Perhaps it's because I'm an ignorant heathen but I'm confused what religious exemption means. There's no actual decree against vaccines in scripture.

Simplest rationale is that the Bible does state that one's conscience comes from God and it is a sin to go against your conscience. Obviously that argument could be abused and used towards anything, BUT rationally speaking, one's conscience would seem to be a solid reason to personally refuse a vaccination on religious grounds the same as the courts have always upheld declining any other medical treatments on religious grounds.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Tell him to move to a free state, as an electrician here in Missouri a company will pay his moving expenses and pay him a small fortune per hour.
And no one here is required to be stabbed, unless you work for some of the hospitals that require it for their employees

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: StephenLongMember

I've been here, working everyday since long before the big lie started, I'm not vaxxed and never will be. The only place I've been required to mask is Menards, and they were very militant about it... I had to go there because some clients bought their own materials. That is no longer a possibility in my contracts, I decide where everything comes from no exceptions

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Simplest rationale is that the Bible does state that one's conscience comes from God and it is a sin to go against your conscience. Obviously that argument could be abused and used towards anything, BUT rationally speaking, one's conscience would seem to be a solid reason to personally refuse a vaccination on religious grounds the same as the courts have always upheld declining any other medical treatments on religious grounds.

Having a conscience in nearly any industry will eventually be perceived as a handicap. That said, I suppose it could arguably be qualified as a religion objection except for the fact that again, there's no explicit scripture opposing vaccine medicine.

<<   2  3 >>

join