It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Watching The Lost Symbol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is anyone else here watching Dan Browns “The Lost Symbol”?

This is right up ATS’s ally, it’s filled with references to the occult, Freemasons, remote viewing, paranormal abilities, the list goes on and on.

It’s only on the 4th episode so far but I’m already hooked, I highly recommend it to anyone who experienced the classic ATS subjects.

It’s on paramount plus but I’m sure that won’t stop the more internet savvy among us.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

This is right up ATS’s ally, it’s filled with references to the occult, Freemasons, remote viewing, paranormal abilities, the list goes on and on.

It’s only on the 4th episode so far but I’m already hooked, I highly recommend it to anyone who experienced the classic ATS subjects.

It’s on paramount plus but I’m sure that won’t stop the more internet savvy among us.

I read the book, typically the screen format doesn't live up to the story. Naturally Hollywood wants to capitalize on the occult paranormal elements in what is essentially a Christian detective thriller.

As a casual fan of Dan Brown's work in general, I prefer his literature over the adaptations. He is talented in the delicate art of blending mythology with historical fact. The film industry, not so much.

Speaking of spiritual cinema I am disappointed there will not be a second season of Messiah. Now that was a story I would have been fascinated to see more of. Curse those cancel culture fiends for their intolerance of fine art.
edit on 7-10-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

I read the book, typically the screen format doesn't live up to the story. Naturally Hollywood wants to capitalize on the occult paranormal elements in what is essentially a Christian detective thriller.

As a casual fan of Dan Brown's work in general, I prefer his literature over the adaptations. He is talented in the delicate art of blending mythology with historical fact. The film industry, not so much.

Speaking of spiritual cinema I am disappointed there will not be a second season of Messiah. Now that was a story I would have been fascinated to see more of. Curse those cancel culture fiends for their intolerance of fine art.

I have to admit, Dan Brown has a talent for this type of story. But sometimes the inferred links and conclusions are far too tenuous to give credit to - it's like an educated "Q" with some actual real drama. LOL.

Also, I didn't know that the series Messiah had been cancelled. Damn. It maintained the balance of mystery throughout. Was he a fake, was he the real thing?

edit on 7/10/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I read the book years ago. I've been disappointed that there isn't a film but a TV series might do it justice.

It's a far cry away from the Devince Code and one of the best books I've read. 👍

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I agree with everything you said there.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I didn't know that about Messiah either. It's a shame.

join