It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India dropped usage of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine for management of adult COVID-19 patients

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
For some reason I was thinking of some guy named Trump. Then I came across this story of a US Customs seizure.

41 More Fake Vaccine Cards, Ivermectin And Hydroxychloroquine Seized At O’Hare Airport

So, like many others of ATS nation I wondered whats what as in so whom can we trust. In my opinion I think we can trust India. Why? Cause they need that big population to offset war and conquest by China. USA? Yes, I now trust the USA too as many factors are now aligning. My opinion

So here's what went down recently in India relating to Hydroxychloroquine for treatment of Covid-19 in adults.

ICMR drops Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine drugs

New Delhi [India], September 24 (ANI): Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)-COVID-19 National Task Force Joint Monitoring Group dropped the usage of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) drugs from revised clinical guidelines for the management of adult COVID-19 patients. However, the new guidelines mention the use of Remdesivir and Tocilizumab in specific circumstances.

Oh, those articles about The New England Journal of Medicine discrediting The New England Journal of Medicine. Read it for yourself, the actual and real story. Then decide.

Way too many black hats are running around today.
edit on 7-10-2021 by Waterglass because: add

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Right, drop Ivermectic for the proven killer and cause of fluid buildup and organ failure (Remdesivir). I bet they are going to ram up the use of ventilators too, right? Great idea to kill off their old and unproductive population.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

What does any of that have to do with Trump? I'd be more inclined to think of Biden who is pushing the vaccination narrative in support of all the usual suspects. Follow the money...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Trump was pushing Hydroxychloroquine early on.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Right, drop Ivermectic for the proven killer and cause of fluid buildup and organ failure (Remdesivir).

Final report confirms remdesivir benefits for COVID-19

Sorry but I follow the crumbs like QANON said to do. China, Iran or Moscow?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It would seem there is a war against the simpler things, including nature itself.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingnothing33

Nah I used to think it was a global conspiracy but no longer. Now against ET I am game for that.
edit on 7-10-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: midicon

Trump was pushing Hydroxychloroquine early on.

Also operation warp speed

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingnothing33

You are correct sir and look how they skewered him.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
proven killer and cause of fluid buildup and organ failure (Remdesivir)

They gave me Remdesivir when I was hospitalized with Covid. It helped and I felt no side effects.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
TPTB sure are nervous about COVID19 treatments aren't they 😃

Something hidden and sinister is afoot

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

What does any of that have to do with Trump? I'd be more inclined to think of Biden who is pushing the vaccination narrative in support of all the usual suspects. Follow the money...

Yes, follow the money, follow it to cheap vaccinations that are barely being sold at cost price, and not to Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine.

Seriously, if this were about money you'd think that the people who actually make Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine would be promoting them.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Best Advice...

Ignore all the conflicting chatter.

Get vaxxed.

Pray You Catch covid19

Recover

Help Drive this pandemic into history books.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's in the interests of TPTB to stop covid, they're heavily dependant on consumer spending and the stock market, with everything in lockdown they're losing an absolute fortune as well as a significant amount of their ability to influence people.

Covid is absolutely nailing their interests.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Then why all of the lockdowns and mandates? They caused the crisis not the virus. The virus would have worked its way through the population and either dying down or already dead due to a combination of folks being vaccinated and immunity from catching the virus. Yes people would die, same as they are dying now under lockdown.

The governments of the world started all of this so clearly it is in their interest to keep this going for whatever reason that may be.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: midicon

Yes, follow the money, follow it to cheap vaccinations that are barely being sold at cost price, and not to Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine.

Seriously, if this were about money you'd think that the people who actually make Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine would be promoting them.

Yup, cheap like borscht.

“Pfizer Earned $3.5 Billion From Its COVID-19 Vaccines In 3 Months”

www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

HCQ) drugs from revised clinical guidelines for the management of adult COVID-19 patients. However, the new guidelines mention the use of Remdesivir and Tocilizumab in specific circumstances.

Casues liver and kindey failure. Which in turn causes the lungs to fill with water.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

It's in the interests of TPTB to stop covid, they're heavily dependant on consumer spending and the stock market, with everything in lockdown they're losing an absolute fortune as well as a significant amount of their ability to influence people.

What world are you living in?

abc news

Oxfam report says rich getting richer and poor getting poorer amid coronavirus pandemic

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Best Advice...

Ignore all the conflicting chatter.

Get vaxxed.

Pray You Catch covid19

Recover

Help Drive this pandemic into history books.

Is this sarcasm? If not, when did you have the change of opinion?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😵‍💫you got it ass backwads again

top topics

<<   2 >>

join