It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Mental Conditioning via adverts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2002 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this FANTA with the little alien dudes on the satellite receivers?

I'm telling theres more to it than you think! This advert has been repeatedly shown daily for WEEKS now at prime time TV slots!

Subliminal Mental Conditioning Anyone?

[Edited on 29-8-2002 by RiKiG]

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 06:09 AM
link   
You right. " They " want to tell us that aliens are drinking Fanta. But we know
" they " are lying. Aliens don't drink fanta.

posted on Aug, 31 2002 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Yes I agree - and heres the message

Drink Fanta

same as any product advertisement.

posted on Sep, 13 2002 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Advert with aliens=subliminal messaging. I like your logic. hahaha.
This was a complete waste of a thread, why don't you find something interesting to post?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiKiG
Has anyone seen this FANTA with the little alien dudes on the satellite receivers?

I'm telling theres more to it than you think! This advert has been repeatedly shown daily for WEEKS now at prime time TV slots!

Subliminal Mental Conditioning Anyone?

[Edited on 29-8-2002 by RiKiG]
I've seen this advertisement before. It was an interesting one, and it worked well to get my attention. But, I never did get a taste of Fanta.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
But...it's not like they haven't tried before. The goverment "banned" the use of subliminal messages I believe

people.uleth.ca...

"Popular discussion of subliminal persuasion inevitably appeals to James Vicary�s notorious �Eat Popcorn/Drink Coke� study of the mid-1950s. Indeed, only months after results of the study were made public in newspapers and magazines, a survey of the American public revealed that already 41% of respondents had
heard of subliminal advertising; by the 1980s over 80% reported being aware of the term, with roughly 70% of those believing it to be efective in increasing
sales (Pratkanis, 1992).

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Subliminal Mental Conditioning Ya better turn off the boob tube. That's exactly what it is used for.

Social engineering at its best.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think the use of "subliminal" here is colloquial.

If something truly is subliminal, you won't see it. It is imperceptible. Application of that form of advertising is indeed illegal.

Which is different to conditioning you through saturation of consumer impressions making aliens appear as pop-guzzling friendlies like the rest of you.

To my knowledge, Fanta is NOT the preferred earth beverage of aliens; consequently I would be going at Coca-Cola for misleading advertising not subliminal advertising.

top topics

join