It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 5: Leaked pfizer emails show suppression of truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well, this is a DOOZY.

Looks like emails from the VP of Pfizer is suppressing information about the use of human embryo kidney cells in the production of the vaccine.

This is absolutely crazy. I cannot wait to see how they are going to spin this. You can't make this kind of evil up!

Part 5:

Part 4.5:

Part 4:

Part 3:

Part 2.5:

Part 2:

Part 1:

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
So people are supporting the use of aborted baby organs when they get the jab?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not knowingly... I feel this blows a GIANT hole in the denial of religious exemptions. I'm sure most pro lifers would have liked to know this.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Nothing will come if this. Nothing ever doea come of project veritas.

And why is it being released in a series instead of just putting it all out there at the beginning?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

It seems that once they know...they should avoid the jab if they truly are against aborting babies and using their body parts.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
And yet the Pope said the vaccines are ok. Never thought I'd see a Pope approve of the use of aborted fetal tissue, however indirectly.

Catholics should be in an uproar.

These are truly remarkable times.

edit on 7-10-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Ahhhhh so now all the members here who called us crazy and said "This doesn't mean the vaccine benefited from abortion" are going to come and apologise...

I doubt that. This vaccine is EVIL. Saidnit from the start - it's ALL lies and deceit for the easily scared and worldly. It IS an abomination.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Ahhhhh so now all the members here who called us crazy and said "This doesn't mean the vaccine benefited from abortion" are going to come and apologise...

I doubt that. This vaccine is EVIL. Said it from the start - it's ALL lies and deceit for the easily scared and worldly. It IS an abomination.

And this, conclusively, proves the pope is anti-Christ 100%. What a doozy for the Vatican.

I hope people sue them for religious reasons. They knew about this and just like the side effects and the deaths, as well as the clotting and the ADE, its being covered up.

Can I just ask how ANYONE still believes a word of what these compromised people say? Even a cursory investigation shows they all know each other and are either related or married!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wait until we find out luciferase is in it as well

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   

The responses here so far are disturbingly ignorant.

The fetal cells used are grown in a lab, from, yes aborted fetal cells, but from ones taken up to 50 years ago.

Those individual cells from the 1970s and 1980s have since multiplied into many new cells over the past four or five decades, creating the fetal cell lines I mentioned above. Current fetal cell lines are thousands of generations removed from the original fetal tissue. They do not contain any tissue from a fetus.

www.nebraskamed.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I doubt that. This vaccine is EVIL. Said it from the start - it's ALL lies and deceit for the easily scared and worldly. It IS an abomination.

And this, conclusively, proves the pope is anti-Christ 100%. What a doozy for the Vatican.

I hope people sue them for religious reasons. They knew about this and just like the side effects and the deaths, as well as the clotting and the ADE, its being covered up.

Can I just ask how ANYONE still believes a word of what these compromised people say? Even a cursory investigation shows they all know each other and are either related or married!!!

No, what it shows is that the pope is far more informed about science than you and the vocal majority here.

edit on 7/10/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

The fetal cells used are grown in a lab, from, yes aborted fetal cells, but from ones taken up to 50 years ago.

That doesn’t change anything. Is there a fifty year loophole when it comes to abominations and my entrance to heaven?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   
It's a bit of a weak whistleblow really.

I've known this since before the vaccines were even approved for use.

As far as I'm aware it's been commonly known and in the open since the start.

a reply to: Chadwickus

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

Article from December 2020.

a reply to: Joneselius

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UNOHOO

Hmmm..

So decades of institutional rape of children and the multiple cover ups by the Catholic Church is just fine and dandy, but some lab grown cells from aborted foetus’ 50 years, nah, can’t do it man.

(post by MakeHumanGodAgain removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Seems like people should have every right to get a religious exemption for getting the jab...if their religion holds that abortion is a mortal sin.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I don't think you need to have a religious objection to justify refusing.

As long as you are willing to deal with the consequences I think it should be a decision you don't need to justify.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Seems like people should have every right to get a religious exemption for getting the jab...if their religion holds that abortion is a mortal sin.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

but from ones taken up to 50 years ago.

20 minutes ago would fit "up to 50 years ago" ., right ?

So , you made your own point moot .

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I don't think you need to have a religious objection to justify refusing.

As long as you are willing to deal with the consequences I think it should be a decision you don't need to justify.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Religious exemptions count in the US .
Don't care about anywhere else .

<<   2  3 >>

join