It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer or Satan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The horned headed Hermes/Aphrodite idol of the ancients is often compared with the devil. Baphomet is the go to guy for many a secret society, Pan God, all God, The all Father, Father time, the Santa Clause champion of the material realm
Etc etc

But who is this corny fellow that little pure blood incest loving pedophile elites worship, is he Satan is he Lucifer...why am I using pronouns to describe the non binary one.

Im confused. Can someone please tell me what's what.

Who is the real god of the bible?

The demiurge?

If all these gods are malificient then where's the light... Is it dancing in me?
Wheres the opposition to the adversary?

It can only be U and I

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVG1980

Lucifer is the light bringer. Nothing to do with what you said.

If anything, god is responsible for all the worlds demons.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I thought lucifer was phosphorus or persephone or something
Weird how Horus is in there and Horus is the same as Jesus

Is that a clue

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVG1980

I thought lucifer was phosphorus or persephone or something
Weird how Horus is in there and Horus is the same as Jesus

Is that a clue

A deity with intent, will be anything it wants to be, to many people across the globe, and time itself.

You know the adage, who you are told not to listen to, is who you should listen to....

Right now, god... is the equivalent of joe biden. making no sense, killing his own, betraying everything that has been done.

That's not to say there is no darkness... there surely is, but it's masqueraded as the good for so long, it is impossible to see beyond the shadows.

Think about it. One side says you must suffer and be tormented for his gratification.
The other says, you are your own, and I give you freedom.

From the very beginning, it's been about suffering, sacrifice, giving up to be withered in order to gain the grace of god. Yet here we are. In a time where good is counted as malfeasance and the corrupt rule the world.

I choose my own soul to be my god. I am that I am.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

For sure its the only way to think, in this game trying to figure out the puzzle.

I like puzzles, like why is the evening called the evening is it because it is evening up the day with night, or is it because eve brought darkness, and then is it mourning next.
If eve was taken from Adam then they are the Same eh, so what's Lillith then. Does Lillith have children? If Adam and Eve ever get back together do they become hermes and aphrodite.

It's all so confusing trying to figure this cryptology and kidology out.

Also anyone know anything about 46 years to build a temple with two sets of 23 chromosomes

The temple is the human body

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It’s all a rip off Mithra worship which was a rip off itself.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

The God you appear to be suspecting is the God of Edom, Dhu-Shara, who can be variously understood as Eros/Bacchus-Dionysous/Phospurus-Lucifer/Morning star, he was the son of Venus, in Sumer he was Sara the son of Inanna, an archer God like Cupid, Qos(bow)-Allah, but it's important to note the cult in Edom was simply his dark side as an angry and jealous God and generally over-emotional to a destructive degree.

Many faces of Dhu-Shara

Of course people still think it was the Moon God Yah that was the God of the region but that was just the principle of generative and cyclic growth, and Dhu-Shara wore a crescent Moon medallion, in this aspect of Divine child he was also Aeon-Mithra emerging from the rock of ages and enduring covenants, that and the Venus star being the predominant symbol of the region, a more important question is why did all Divine archetypes turn perverse in that region and go over to the dark side?

The leaders of the idolaters … in many places hold a great feast on the very night of Epiphany… First of all, in Alexandria they hold festival in what is called the Coreum, which is a great temple, namely the sacred precinct of Core.They stay awake the whole night singing hymns to the idol to the accompaniment of flutes. They keep it up the entire night, and after cockcrow torchbearers descend into an underground shrine and bring up a wooden statue seated naked on a litter…

They carry the statue in a circle seven times around the very center of the temple to the accompaniment of flutes,kettledrums, and hymns and thus reveling carry it back down to the place underground. Asked what the rite means, they say: Today at this hour Core (meaning the virgin) engendered Aeon.

This is also done in the city of Petra in the temple of the idol there. They sing hymns to the virgin in Arabic, calling her in Arabic“Chaamu”, which means Core or “virgin”,and the one born from her “Du sares”…The rite is also performed in the city of Elusa on that night as in Petra and Alexandria…

edit on 6-10-2021 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I..almost didn't want to answer this, because I appreciate the question but I'm also not sure if you just threw it out there, and there's only going to be 6 answers and then it's going to die, but I'll try to give a run down. Whew, here goes.

Baphomet is a figure invented by a man named Eliphas Levi. In the grand scheme of things, this is relatively recent. He is not the "all figure" of everything that gets put under the loose header of "secret society." That's a bit of a mess to untangle, too, as a lot of things that came before today get slammed into this header of "secret society" and somehow get attributed to "bankers and" whatever an elite is. Singers. Kim Kardashian. I dont know. I don't know why. None of it has anything to do with "blood sucking whatever elites".

They are not "pure blooded little"....I wish people would stop this. It almost sounds like you are loving them to death. Incest is bad it's like a bad family trait, but these people are not kings of old. Stop this.

Also, do they worship baphomet? Well, I'm not partial to the guy really, so if they do, I guess I don't care. They'll worship anything for money. But I dont think its baphomet. Baphomet is just a shiny mysterious object that people use to lend mystery to some of their projects like oOooo, it's a $¥MB0£. Symbols..cOol. He was a dude invented by a dude in the 1800s. Supposedly worshipped by the knights templar.

He's not "pan god" he's not even pan. It's hard to refute this stuff because I don't care whether or not they worship him in California.

He's definitely not the all-father, geez where'd you get that. I'd check out the history of runes and the Norse religion. I would stop back attributing and attaching modern politics.

Theres not even any proof that these people everyone loves in the media worship baphomet. He's no one I care for that much but hey neither does anyone else. But he's not the "non binary one". He was meant to attempt to understand a certain process, this was later hijacked by anton lavey and kinda corporatized into this figure I suppose. He's mysterious. Put him in a video that's the ticket. But even as he was invented in the 1800s long before all this "little non binary😘😻💕.😘" or however people put it, I have to defend his scholarly attributes.

If you want to know what I mean you can ask. I'll be waiting and watching. Well actually I'll be attempting not to fall over, lots of things on my plate. Always. Peace out.

Eta: not sure what you meant by "cryptology-and-kidology." But I'd watch out with some of that too. Sounds kinda vaguely...I don't know...maybe you would not want to touch on the edge of that stuff, sounds hinky. I'll talk to you later tho'. Alright peace out. ...
edit on 6-10-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

-accidental post-

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Eros and Edom are cool words to play with
Rose Dome
Sore Mode
Earth domain
Earth's Rose

I also seen Qos(bow) allah

Quaballah... Or am I way off there.

It's all space worship and angles anyway eh.

Then there's the depth of the unconscious

How much of these religions are relating to the inner path.

Exoteric or Esoteric

I'm trying to bkend them both
Clueless though haha

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain
Mate is see that when I close my eyes and I'm tired.
Excpt it's constantly moving into different shapes and faces.
It's underwhelming now

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Okay....😀.. yeah made an accidental post and filled it with something. Changed it a few times to see if I liked it and thought, whatever.
Not the best graphic I'll admit. But its stuck in there now so I guess we're going to have to go with it?- ok... peace....😁..

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain
You could delete it...
But don't, it's great.

There's a wee fox with an eye patch just right of centre
See him?
edit on 6-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

Now he looks annoyed I gave his position away

Grumpy wee fox
edit on 6-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Exoteric or Esoteric...both and at the same time.

Father Hieronymus (fourth century) in his work “Hilarion’s life” also comments on the cult in Elusa, whose inhabitants “worship her (i. e. Venus) because of Lucifer to whose cult the people of the Saraceni are much dedicated”. It is important here that the name of the child of god is said to be Lucifer alias Phosphorus; both he and his mother are often referred to in patristic literature

But yes the rosy dawn, the Masonic Lodge in Frankfurt the Rothschilds founded was called this, Morgenröte

From the use of the word in Classical Hebrew it appears that Shahar denotes the early dawning morning light with the reddish hue with which the rising sun colours the sky just before and during sunrise: “Morgendämmerung, Morgenröte”

Morning star

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Depends on the context, Satan is old Hebrew an ranges from any opposing mortal to an idol God, like Zeus, or Gods own Pit Bull.

Luicfer is Latin, and a title more or less, where as in Revalations he claims to the be the morning star. However, it is hinted that it even applies to Nebuchadnezzar the 2nd, and not in the same light as Jesus.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light." Cor 11:14

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Proto88
So people do a deal with the devil, an actual being that is real, it has been stated too many times by occultists and even musicians and celebrities to be BS

Whos thus guy, what's with the Rabbit ears and the number 22.

And why are ravens popular now.

It's all symbolic, is the rabbit in league with set because they have similar archetypal profiles

22 I have been equating with sacrifice, 11, 22, 33

Next year should be interesting

edit on 7-10-2021 by DAVG1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 19-10-2021 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hmm... Take Your Pick ..............One in the Same .

Abaddon (destroying angel), Revelation 9:11.

Angel of the bottomless pit, Revelation 9:11.

Apollyon (destroyer), Revelation 9:11.

Accuser of our brethren (the devil is the chief complainer against those who believe in God), Revelation 12:10.

Adversary (opponent), 1Peter 5:8.

Angel of light (messenger of light), 2Corinthians 11:14.

Antichrist (opponent of the Messiah), 1John 4:3.

Beelzebub (the dung god, ruler of the devils), Luke 11:15.

Belial (worthlessness), 2Corinthians 6:15.

Crooked serpent, Isaiah 27:1.

Devil, Matthew 4:1, 5, 8, 11, 9:32, etc.

Dragon, Revelation 12:7.

Enemy (the hateful, hostile one), Matthew 13:39.

Father of Lies, John 8:44.

God of this world (god of this age), 2Corinthians 4:3 - 4.

Great dragon, Revelation 12:9.

Great fiery red dragon (serpent), Revelation 12:3.

Liar (a falsifier), John 8:44.

Man of sin (man of offense), 2Thessalonians 2:3.

Murderer, John 8:44.

Old Serpent, Revelation 12:9.

Power of darkness (power of obscurity), Colossians 1:13.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The Essene Book Of Creation

I found this quite interesting. And, it gives an interesting theory as to who, what the true god is.

edit on 19-10-2021 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join