It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Democrat introducing legislation to sterilize "inseminators"...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Are you postulating that women aren't as strong as men and are. and thus, more prone to being victims?
That doesn't sound very progressive or enlightened of you.

Are you saying some women deserve to get raped?
Are you saying men only rape women who aren't as strong as they are?
What about gang rape and drugged or unconscious women? They don't get pregnant?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Since abortion is legal, the easy solution is to mandate that women are not entitled to any child support if they get pregnant and not married.

Great idea! Lets punish the children! We could do what China did and make illegitimate people, with no civil rights.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure
Oh, I don't think the texas abortion law as well as a few other recent laws are equally as bad as this one, I think it is alot worse!!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
WHAT IF YOUR GAY?
WHAT IF YOU ARE GENDER NEUTRAL?

Forget the Disgusting Rapist. Oh, and what about the Women in this case? It happens all the time too.
Look at Mary Kay Letourneau.

***THIS IS THE GOD DAMN SUBJECT MATTER***

Pennsylvania Democrat introducing legislation to sterilize "inseminators"...

It includes those who have not committed a severe crime against women.

It's racist as I'm absolutely positive this is targeting UNDER SERVED COMMUNITIES .

edit on 5-10-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

First, don't believe I used the word "deserve" anywhere in there... that would seem to be a you thing.
Second, gang rapes... if you were concerned about gang rapes, then we'd see you hustling against the huge influx of immigrants from India and Muslim nations, where the actual gang rape pandemic stems from, into the USA... I haven't seen you attack those policies on here so I have to assume you're grasping for arguments of convenience because your points are failing to make contact.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
WHAT IF YOUR GAY?

For get the Disgusting Rapist. Oh, and what about the Women in this case? It happens all the time too.

Well, if you're gay isn't this discussion sort of like a vegan participating in an argument about the proper camoflague to wear for deer hunting?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Since abortion is legal, the easy solution is to mandate that women are not entitled to any child support if they get pregnant and not married.

Great idea! Lets punish the children! We could do what China did and make illegitimate people, with no civil rights.

You want to murder them, so I wouldn't be talking.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Ummm.. ya.. the first gang rape I remember hearing about was in the early 70s. There was a group of bikers that lived in the house up the street from my grandma's. I was constantly being warned to stay away from them when we visited. One summer, while we were visiting, well.. there were no more gang living up the street. A whole mess of cop cars and the bikers hauled off to jail..
There wasn't even many black folks living in that city, let alone islamic or indian.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Bigburgh
WHAT IF YOUR GAY?

For get the Disgusting Rapist. Oh, and what about the Women in this case? It happens all the time too.

Well, if you're gay isn't this discussion sort of like a vegan participating in an argument about the proper camoflague to wear for deer hunting?

Being a straight single male from western Pennsylvania. I'm copying your post as it is FAF and truthful

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Ummm.. ya.. the first gang rape I remember hearing about was in the early 70s. There was a group of bikers that lived in the house up the street from my grandma's. I was constantly being warned to stay away from them when we visited. One summer, while we were visiting, well.. there were no more gang living up the street. A whole mess of cop cars and the bikers hauled off to jail..
There wasn't even many black folks living in that city, let alone islamic or indian.

Fun fact, the early 70s were 50 years ago... 3 generations later we live in a world where the vast majority of gang rapes in the world are committed by Hindu and Islamic gangs. Times change.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So, what did you mean by questioning the kind of gal that gets raped? You mean "weak women" like Simone Biles?
edit on 5-10-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

And, my home town is still predominately whites of european descent... and, the rapists are predominately white. They are better off worrying about the rapsts they have more than the boogeyman rapists they don't.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Oh, I don't think the texas abortion law as well as a few other recent laws are equally as bad as this one, I think it is alot worse!!

Of course this proposed law is a lot worse.

I'm curious who is to blame if the procedure is not successful or if a complication (rare) happened during the procedure.

Sounds like lining the pockets of the medical industry and gaining power... Again

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Personal responsibility.

If you are a woman and you engage in an act that might produce a child, you are responsible.

If you are a man and you engage in an act that might produce a child, you are responsible.

Having the state mandate the condition of your own body is repulsive and sick.

Personal responsibility is right.

People don't hear "life isn't fair" anymore from their parents. That's a problem

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Let's have another look.

For far too long, the public debate around abortion, contraception and related reproductive matters has thrust government into the center of restrictions on the bodily autonomy of women and girls.

Rarely is there a meaningful dialogue around public policy focusing on the personal responsibility of cisgender men in this sphere.

The rights of cisgender men have always been paramount in our society with little focus on their
responsibility as inseminators to change their behaviors for the good of their partners, families, and society at large.

As we head toward climax on this heated discourse around this delicate matter, we should come together to address it with surgical precision. We must also commit to mending the social fabric being sliced up by bitter acrimony.

In order to improve public health outcomes and release sweet justice into our households and bedrooms, we must wrap our love of individual liberty in the moral imperative of greater personal responsibility and acknowledge men’s essential role in procreation.

Therefore, I will be introducing legislation that will require all inseminators to undergo vasectomies within 6 weeks from having their third child or 40th birthday, whichever comes first.

Further, this legislation will allow Pennsylvanians to take civil action for unwanted pregnancies against inseminators who wrongfully conceive a child with them.

This legislation will also empower Pennsylvanians to enforce this new law by offering a $10,000 reward for reporting to the proper authorities those scofflaws who have not complied with this statute within the allotted timeframe.

As long as state legislatures continue to restrict the reproductive rights of cis women, trans men and non-binary people, there should be laws that address the responsibility of men who impregnate them. Thus, my bill will also codify “wrongful conception” to include when a person has demonstrated negligence toward preventing conception during intercourse

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander!

In the spirit of this popular axiom, I encourage my colleagues to take a gander at this forthcoming bill that seeks to end this egregiously gendered double standard for the benefit of all individuals, our families and our great commonwealth.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
It's not a joke, but it is part and parcel of the clown world we now live in. Rep. Christopher Rabb thinks men aka "inseminators" should be sterilized so they can do no harm by impregnating anyone against their will.

Therefore, I will be introducing legislation that will require all inseminators to undergo vasectomies within 6 weeks from having their third child or 40th birthday, whichever comes first.

Further, this legislation will allow Pennsylvanians to take civil action for unwanted pregnancies against inseminators who wrongfully conceive a child with them.

This legislation will also empower Pennsylvanians to enforce this new law by offering a $10,000 reward for reporting to the proper authorities those scofflaws who have not complied with this statute within the allotted timeframe.

Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Christopher M. Rabb
I'm all for holding people responsible for being irresponsible or criminal. If you're a rapist or child molester, sterilization isn't extreme enough. For everyone else, it takes two consenting people to produce a pregnancy. This sounds more like the beginnings of another eugenics or population reduction scheme than it does a way to hold "inseminators" responsible for their actions. In case Mr. Rabb isn't up on his history, this was tried before in this country. It was disgusting then and it's disgusting now.

Send in the clowns...

The concept needs some tweaking. For every abortion, the man responsible for the fetus is required by law to be sterilized. Problem solved.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   
So, who will be responsible for those women who suffer, become septic and possibly die because texas insists their miscarriages not be managed and expedited? Who will be responsible for the 10 year old incest victim who ends up with life long health problems because she wasn't allowed to terminate the pregnancy, or worse she ends up dead?
And talk about a money maker!! Letting women become septic ensures a much longer stay in the hospital!!

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You want to murder them, so I wouldn't be talking.

Unlike people like you, I care about born children. I don't worry so much about women who decide not to have an unwanted child.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Of course this proposed law is a lot worse.

IS it? There's nothing saying a guy can't freeze some sperm for later, when both people want to and are ready to be parents.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Personal responsibility.

If you are a woman and you engage in an act that might produce a child, you are responsible.

If you are a man and you engage in an act that might produce a child, you are responsible.

Having the state mandate the condition of your own body is repulsive and sick.

Personal responsibility is right.

People don't hear "life isn't fair" anymore from their parents. That's a problem

Sometimes you have to find a new occupation after spending 20 years in the same profession.

Life isn't fair.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join